View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:36 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook 

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 My first full Demonic riitual. 
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Belial, Lord Uphir
Number of Demon Familiars: 9
Well, I am not quite sure it was a demonic ritual, since I called on Samael, who is both a Demon Lord and was an Archangel. I decided to call the quarters using the Demon Lords Belial for earth, Lucifer for air, Flereous for fire and Leviathan for water. I was very surprised that those guys really showed up! I was expecting their energy, but I think it was actually them! I have done bonding exercises with my Demon family, and made offerings to them, but this was my first working in a circle. I asked Samael for advice on happenings with my ex-teacher, who is still blocking me and causing trouble. I asked for intercession, and if he could talk with him, and perhaps avoid magickal mayhem. I thought it was interesting to feel the energies of a full demonic circle, and start learning how to shift energies to feel the different Lords involved. I could feel Samael some, but not a lot. His energy was very calm and peaceful. I really hope he can help, because my next invocation will be to Svengali if the ex does not leave me strictly alone! I was really not sure Samael was there until I was finished explaining what was going on, sat in meditation for a while, then started blowing the red candles out. I kept thinking: Did he even hear me? As I was putting out one of the five red candles, I almost tipped one over and a single red spot of liquid candle wax landed splat in the middle of my offering plate at the exact center of a triangle of three stones I had there as an offering (Scolecite, Jet, and Carnelian). It was the shape of a heart. I think he heard me! Exciting. Here are a few pictures I took with my laptop camera. Yeah, grainy and poor quality, but the best I have right now.

Attachment:
WIN_20170129_21_10_34_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170129_21_10_34_Pro.jpg [ 169.07 KiB | Viewed 351 times ]

Attachment:
WIN_20170129_21_10_14_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170129_21_10_14_Pro.jpg [ 219.69 KiB | Viewed 351 times ]

Attachment:
WIN_20170129_21_09_05_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170129_21_09_05_Pro.jpg [ 248.72 KiB | Viewed 351 times ]

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Just as nothing produces paralyzing apathy like doubt and resignation, nothing produces cleverness like staring down a crisis with a lionhearted snarl." (Patrick, Sean. Alexander the Great)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:02 am

Patron Deities?: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Cool! I hope it works!
What is that statue on the right?

Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:34 am
SINNER of the month

The dark statue is a Demoness stalking her prey (probably some willing Demon!). The gold statue is one of a pair of a Foo Lions, whose job is to protect my altar. :) I have done some rituals with the group, but this is the first one totally my own. Candles, incense, words and all! I had a visitation from Lord Samael today for a few seconds. I have been wearing his sigils today on a stone pendant.

Attachment:
WIN_20170130_13_36_23_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170130_13_36_23_Pro.jpg [ 187.17 KiB | Viewed 337 times ]

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Just as nothing produces paralyzing apathy like doubt and resignation, nothing produces cleverness like staring down a crisis with a lionhearted snarl." (Patrick, Sean. Alexander the Great)

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:37 am

Patron Deities?: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Neato!
That's a really pretty pendant.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:41 am
SINNER of the month

Interesting statue I see. Great ritual SH.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:49 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Great work, you take the time to remain thoughtful in your presentation of items and are organized, all good traits to have for successful workings. Be patient, you may or may not feel something instantly, but you certainly well.

the pendant is great..

Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:44 pm
SINNER of the month

Nice pendant...but my neck is broken out in a blistery rash. I did not realize it was made from HEMP. Yes, I am allergic to pot! :P Damn it! Thanks for the comments everyone! Demon H says I am impatient, and that they are helping me as fast as they can. The problem is, the ex knows trap circles and probably knows blasting rods as well. I don't want any demon to get hurt! I am meditating daily and working on forcing my way free. So far so good. I am dreaming some, and I can concentrate enough to create astral realms again. I asked Samael for help because it felt right. He is not subject to trap circles, etc. Ahura won't want to piss him off, either, as he is the Angel Of Death. He is gonna help me learn the Battle Form. I did not ask him, but he saw my intention in my mind, and I didn't have to ask out loud. :)

Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:39 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
allergic to pot,, hahahaha. I can think of a few people around Portland I wish were allergic to it as well.. :)

Anyhoo, wanted to follow up on how you feel things went? There is really nothing quite like your first "anything" in life.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]