Course On The Angelical Language of Dr. John Dee

Explorations and discussion specifically into magick that was practised during the Medieval and Renaissance time.
Heidi

If you ever wanted to learn the language of angels, there is now a 14-lesson course for this purpose:

http://docsolomons.com/wp/product/a-cou ... of-angels/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thanks Heidi I have my Real first connection last year to a Angel never really thought about Working with them ' Now I don't see it as something bad anymore this Course would be wonderful for anybody looking to learn ' Angelical Language it Would come in handy to know if your Someone that Works with angels are want to work with them :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

You are talking my language now

I will check this out
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Lol ,I would be far happier learning demonic languages and dialects than the angelic one :P .We need to do seminary and courses with agares.At first I thought demons had only one language but I have heard some speaking in different ways.I think the same goes more angels but I don't a lot of experience with them so I can't say for sure.
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Heidi wrote:If you ever wanted to learn the language of angels, there is now a 14-lesson course for this purpose:

http://docsolomons.com/wp/product/a-cou ... of-angels/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Omg!!! This is amazing I know this is an old post and everything but I would love to learn the language of angels and demons too if there is a way (probably with demon companions) thanks for sharing, Heidi
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Return to “Medieval and Renaissance Magick”