Parastock Chat - November 18th 2016 - Layers of Self

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

Akelta: I am pretty good Kit how are you?

Akelta: Hi CQ ^.^

Coffee Queen: whew got in

Heidi: Hi Kit and CQ

Satan_s_Hellcat: purple!! lovely!

Kitsune: I'm doing well

Coffee Queen: hiAkelta *squeezes*

Akelta: LOL I will change it back to red, I just turned the Sinner group to purple hehe

Satan_s_Hellcat: *biteswolfy*

Kitsune: Lol

Akelta: HIwolfy

wolfy: yay~

Akelta: How is everyone tonight?

wolfy: i made it~..but its mobile version coz i dunno why i cannot use the normal version..

Coffee Queen: I am fortified by my milk tea

Akelta: That is weird hmmm

Heidi: Are you the wishing fairy? Should I bring out the rest of my list? Hehehe

Kitsune: I'm good

wolfy: just had my cuppa coffee... feeling ok and customer-less :P which is good break too :P

Akelta: mmm milk tea, I want tea.

Akelta: LOL!! I might be able to grant someHeidi

Coffee Queen: and I just started reading my new acquisition the Qliphotic meditations today, so not bad at all

Akelta: That sounds awesome CQ

Akelta: Hi Marosey

Kitsune: Hey

Heidi: *hands her 5-pound scroll* here

Marosey: Hello lovelyAkelta

Marosey: Hi everyone

Coffee Queen: *adds scorpion oil into her milk tea*

Heidi: Hi Marosey

Satan_s_Hellcat: I am reading 18 books right now. Just finished one.

Heidi: Andvelle

Akelta: LOL!!!!!!

Akelta: that is awesome SH

Akelta: and HIvelle

wolfy: I will just stay quietly at the corner coz I dunno when my pc is gonna give up.. and i do not wish to burden it at the moment...

Heidi: *facepalm* i haven't remembered to take scorpion in almost a week

Satan_s_Hellcat: *waves tovelle*

velle: HiAkelta !

Coffee Queen: !!!!!!!! I just realized something, I've been confusing the oil of gold with the oil of scorpion!!! I've been taking 10 drops of gold and 5 drops of scorpion every day all this time!

Akelta: we will give one more minute hehe

Satan_s_Hellcat:Akelta....can our demons reach the spiritual planes?

Akelta: HI darkstar

wolfy: hmm..Heidi.. there is an indian guru/mystic who took snake venom everyday as part of his daily ritual... is that why you take scorpion oil?

darkstarfyre: Hihi

velle: Hello Satan Hellcat

Heidi: !!!!! Ok....

Akelta: They are outer spiritual world demons so they can access many different spirtual planes, actaully that is one thing we are going o talk about tonight

Heidi: I'm taking it so that my shadow will come out to play and I can see what she's been up to

Satan_s_Hellcat: CQ...lots of prosperity coming then?

Coffee Queen: no, lambchop, the oils are supposed to enhance my psychic gifts

Heidi: pretty scary group rite planned for this monthAkelta

Satan_s_Hellcat: Yes! *shivers with ecstasy*

Kitsune: Incu<3

Akelta: Tonights chat is going to be layered, I was going to start with the layers of the self, then move into attunement for lucid dreaming and astral projection and why we sometimes appear as we do, and also why sometimes we can't see our demons as clearly as we would like.

ChatHound: Hi gang!

wolfy: .......... oh really? hmmm... interesting.... is it like the plant thingy that is banned in most parts of the world and ppl take it to "connect"?

Akelta: Hi CH!

Coffee Queen: oh about that,Akelta, when you say wives of Satan, do they do formal weddings in hell?

Akelta: it was one that was inspired from the energies.

wolfy: erm.... i think LadyAkelta is starting... *sits quietly and listens*

Akelta: There are layers of connection, but yes his energies has been bound in a marital way to these ladies

velle: Hiwolfy

Akelta: Yes I will begin, I am excited about this one because I have seen mentions of things we are going to discuss tonight on the forum. First though. The layers of the self.

wolfy: hivelle... pls sign in the attendance sheet for attending lectures..

Satan_s_Hellcat: DO Demons CHOOSE to have children? Or does it just happen?

Heidi: I am excited about this one too

Marosey: What attendance sheet

wolfy: Marosey.. thats a joke :X anyway.. the lecture is starting :X shhh...

Akelta: We are very layered and complicated beings, The three dimensions that we exist in these physical bodies are merely a fraction of what we are as a whole.

Akelta: @Sh, yes they do choose to have kids

Coffee Queen: so they have demonic contraception also when they don't want kids?

Satan_s_Hellcat: No Ooopsies?

Marosey: Okwolfy

Akelta: The first layer we are going to talk about is who we are here. The physical layer, the human vessel that we are inhabiting right now.

velle: Can Demons have children with humansAkelta

Satan_s_Hellcat: They have cervical caps. uhm.

Marosey: Also can they marry sorcerer/ priestAkelta

Kitsune: Guys

Akelta: @CQ, its different up there in that regard, they decide to have kids and it is a different form of intercourse when they do, so yes it is for the most part decided well in advance by both parties.

Heidi: different form of intercourse? Ok, I need a seminar on babies

Satan_s_Hellcat: I want child nookie!

Akelta: LOL!! there is a topic for the future

Heidi: preferably with drawings

Kitsune: So back to selves

Akelta: So who we are here, as humans, we have the energies of this vessel. Who we are in this life will forever be imprinted on the overall whole that is us. We are in a way the human versions of our higher selves. We have access to the energies of this realm here as a human which do shape and influence us, as well as we have access to ancestors and energies that exist in our families

Coffee Queen: Forever? What if we wish to erase something? Strike it off the records?

Kitsune: All things happen for a reason, CQ

Satan_s_Hellcat: Or we never agreed to do something in the first place!

Akelta: Our essence, from what I can tell opts to be bound to a human vessel that essentially does house it for the duration of our lives and carries out certain experiences here as humans. We are limited compared to our higher and true form selves, but also we are them. if that makes sense. All things are recorded and the things that happen are experiences with lessons to be gained. In the Archives it does seem that everything is recorded.

Akelta: You might be able to classify things, or lock it down, but like energy cannot be created or destroyed, it seemed the essence of these experiences carries forward, though we can change our perspectives on it. I know things in the past that I have been like.. well let's just pretend that never happened, now I look back and go ok I see the lessons there.

Coffee Queen: Are they recorded linearly? As according to some theories time is not linear but every moment occurs simultaneously.

Satan_s_Hellcat: We can change to an alternate reality, can't we?

Heidi: the alternate reality is already inhabited by a piece of you though

Kitsune: Hi lk

Akelta: Our humans vessels are facinating, as they are shaped from the combined lineage of our family lines here, so the crafting of our humans selves is amazing and the sum of the energies of our families and ancestors mixed with the energies of our higher and true for selves. It isamazng really how things are combined.

Akelta: Hi Learning

Satan_s_Hellcat: Kill her

learningk120: hiAkelta, hiKitsune

Satan_s_Hellcat: Hi Learning!

Coffee Queen: well, there are ancestors I want to disown and decimate :S

Akelta: @CQ, now that is an interesting question, the dimensions of the outer spiritual world, there are more than here, and layers of time, so there is a cluster in the way it is recorded which does move through various times.

learningk120: hi SH

Akelta: @SH, from a universal standpoint Quantum Mechanics does reveal mutiple realities which I have heard and read of skills where you can connect to your selves in other dimensions who made different choices and learn from them. Though I have a feeling that is a shadowing universal effect that comes from the probability of what would happen if different choices were made.

Satan_s_Hellcat: Huh! I heard that on higher levels, we become GROUPS of beings that are ONE

Kitsune: On ancestry in the physical, does your true self choose this vessel, or is it chosen?

Akelta: @CQ, I am sure there are ways to disconnect your energies from them, though at one point in time they were still your ancestors. but I know there are rituals you can disconnect your energies from others.

Kitsune: And what are good ways to trace your physical lineage and bloodlines?

Coffee Queen: DLM has a service that identifies some of your inhuman dna ancestors

Akelta: @SH, that is ascension I think you are tlaking about. That is one theory, and I know that there are levels of ascension in the Outer spiritual world, though the beings I have talked to that have gone there have all said it was boring and came back LOL they were demons though so, I can see that not being to their liking. Its more twisted and like a windy trail then actually accessing higher levels. to some, home is in the lower levels.

Satan_s_Hellcat: So...we can learn to use our astral and spiritual bodies separately?

Kitsune: I know. I'm more asking about the bloodlines and not individuals

Akelta: @ Kit great question, I think it is differnet per person, some people I think choose, some it is choosen for them.

Coffee Queen: demons do ascension too?! Did they describe in detail what they saw and how far up they went?

Akelta: There seems to be many different ways we come here.

Akelta: @Kit, exploring past lives, getting readings, following clues, and feelings, really just being willing to be open with your energies and explore them. I am going to go into other layers of the self in a moment

Akelta: @SH, your astral self is a shade of your spiritaul self, I am going to go through the layers.

Kitsune: Ok

Akelta: @CQ, They did, they said it was really boring and they were both like, been there, done that, next. It seems to be sometimes that you attain, but then what's next. There are so many experiences to have and some of the exciting ones comes from exploring the lower realms, instead of the higher ones.

Coffee Queen: because the higher you go th more you merge into the universal consciousness and lose your sense of self

Satan_s_Hellcat: How come THIS reality sucks so bad?

ChatHound: Interesting information,Akelta. *makes mental note to explore lower realms*

Coffee Queen: reality only sucks bad if you perceive it that way

Kitsune: Because you think it does

Akelta: It was all and nothing as one, it was that state when you are all and nothing all at once, and your mind is clear and open to all. It was temporary though, they said that they both choose to come back so really though they merged, they still kept themselves. It is something I am still trying to fully understand

Satan_s_Hellcat: Torure is torture...even you choose to enjoy it

Heidi: It theoretically makes a lot of sense to me. though I haven't experienced it to that perfect degree.

Akelta: @Sh, it again is subjective, I do actually like it here, though some people do not, it seems to be again an individual thing. I know my higher self will look back on my time here fondly.

Akelta: Exactly CQ

Coffee Queen: One time I asked my demon king if demons meditate too, and he said yes, that's how they reach an inner stillness

Akelta: You are very welcome CH

Heidi: I like it here too. There are far worse places than this one.

Akelta: They do meditate and they love it

Akelta: ExactlyHeidi!

Satan_s_Hellcat: LOLOL! My Demon meditates on my naked demoness statue!

Heidi: Some of them I wish to unsee

Akelta: LOL, sounds like a demon

wolfy: i just wish to mention it sounds like the theories of buddism.. maybe you can look into that and it might shed some light. the current dalai lama mentioned some of these merging with nothingness in his lectures :X

darkstarfyre: If theres lots of cash and less stress. I like it here too

ChatHound: SH, you can use your energies to curse negative things in your life to banish them. You don't need to do a ritual unless you just want to, but put your thoughts down into a small chant or poem and curse the crap out of them. Not people, but the issues.

Akelta: My Mentor always said he was amazed at how aligned Satanism and Buddism were in certain circumstances, he had a lot of respect for Buddism.

Satan_s_Hellcat: ThanksChatHound!

Coffee Queen: I was taught that the highest layer of the self is called the perfection body

Heidi: I can certainly see many similarities too

Akelta: I could see it being called that, though I am sure there are many names for it

Kitsune: So what are the other layers?

Akelta: I actually have found that the more I explore, the more I see how all the religions are connected and mixed together, I really could sit with anyone these days and talk with them about their views. All paths have their beauty.

Akelta: The next level. We have Universal self

Akelta: The universal self is a shadow of our higher self, It is the self that is attuned to this universe that we currently reside in

Coffee Queen: I just find it confusing when different religions share the same deity under different names

Satan_s_Hellcat: How do we talk with our Higher Self? Can we control it?

Akelta: The universal self has links to all the past lives that we have had in this universe. yes we can have past lives in other universes. Each universe is bound by its own set of rules and the universal self is vibrationally attuned to exist and move throug hthe physical aspects of this universe.

Heidi: @CQ, so you are allowed to have multiple and parallel selves but deities aren't? :P

Kitsune: I channel my higher self's energy at times

Akelta: LOL My higher self and I have conversations regularly, and no I don't control her, ever, she actually on the contrary has more power over me.

Heidi: oh you will fix that anyway...

Satan_s_Hellcat: I think I hate mine. It has only hurt me!

Coffee Queen:Heidi, I don't want to set up duplicate altars to the same deity cause I thought they're different people!

Heidi: CQ, they are though

Akelta: II love my higher self, I alwasy aspired to be like her.

Heidi: I have never met my higher self, at least not under that title

Coffee Queen:Akelta, is the Holy Guardian Angel in the book of Abramelin pertinent to the subject?

Akelta: The universal self is the collective consciouness who is connected to who we are now, and also all the past lives that we had in this universe.

Akelta: @ CQ, That is again another layer to your essence

Coffee Queen: I was suspecting the the HGA = our higher self or our true form self

Akelta: Yes it is a part of who you are, the Holy Guardian Angel, Demon Guardian, they are essences of the self

Heidi: @Akelta, this universe meaning this specific one and not others, or this universe meaning all parallel versions of it too?

Akelta: mine I can see elements of her, but it is a split off of her

Akelta: I actually drew out a lot of my spiritual sides, and they did come up, the HGA and the Demon and I could see elements of my higher self, but they were split

Heidi: @CQ, the holy guardian angel is actually an angel, so I doubt it's our true form self since not everyone is an angel in true form

Coffee Queen: if we were not attuned to this universe, we would not be able to stay here for even one millisecond, we would have been ejected like a foreign substance right?
Akelta: @Heidi, yes this universe and all its parallels, the Universal self governs all vibrations of our essence that reside in this universe

ChatHound: I had always thought the collective consciousness was everyone's true unity...so it's actually all the "me" expressions that are out there?

darkstarfyre: Will kundalini rise or astral projection succeed if you attune to your higher self
Heidi: for the recond, my HGA is a very different manifestation that my true self

Akelta: @Heidi, that explains why I saw what I saw,

Akelta: @CQ, we could exist here like the demons who come through do, as shades in te astral and other realms that are more aligned to the spiritual worlds

Heidi: @Akelta, I believe the HGA and its polar opposite demon are specific incarnations of ourselves that are here to guide us in what their specialty path is

Heidi: like, your ultimate incarnation that has perfected one half of the world, and the other

Akelta: @Dark, Kundalili awakening is an energy that you awaken by opening and activating your aura in this body, and yes it does align with your spiritual selves and does connect and open you up to energies that are connected to your higher self.

Akelta: Astral Projection is a skill though you learn here that involves separating your astral self from your body, that you don't need your higher self for.

Kitsune:Akelta: @Dark, Kundalili awakening is an energy that you awaken by opening and activating your aura in this body, and yes it does align with your spiritual selves and does connect and open you up to energies that are connected to your higher self.

Kitsune: For DSF

darkstarfyre: Thx

Kitsune: Yw

Akelta: That makes a lot of senseHeidi, I had a very interesting thing happen when I met my two, they wer complete opposites and they did seem to be sides of my essence, it was neat.

Akelta: Thank you Kit

Kitsune: ^^

Heidi: I have only met the HGA, not the demon one

darkstarfyre: Evil demon guardian lol

Akelta: So we have access to all the past lives that we have had in this universe, all of them. Through the Universal self we can tap into the ancestors, wisdom and energies from who we were in past lives and it does infleunce who we are as a whole. All our past selves have impressions on our beings as a whole

Akelta: My demon is evil, LOL though watching her and my angel are funny. I think I was a comedian in my last life

Coffee Queen: wait, there is a demon guardian angel? I definitely want to meet mine!
Heidi: in the middle is yes, there is supposed to be one. they just kinda edited him/her out in the east

Akelta: Balance

Heidi: one is supposed to teach you everything about the higher realms, and one is your guide and teacher for the lower realms. Neither is evil. Both are there to guide you and teach you.

Akelta: I love that because both are so important, the upper realms and the lower realms

Coffee Queen: everyone has a HGA and a DGA?

ChatHound: Maybe should be called Nether Guardian Demon.

Akelta: Or unhold Guardian demon mwahahahaha

Akelta: unholy

Heidi:ChatHound this is actually much closer to what it is called

Coffee Queen: Also do only humans have those guardians or other beings too?

Akelta: We are not alwas human, in other lives I have been things not human, so I would say others do as well

Heidi: I'd love to see a demon call their holy guardian angel

Heidi: mainly cause I know how demons react around angels (especially of the opposite sex) and many people talk about their holy guardian angel being very sexual with them

Akelta: I wonder if it is an actual angel for everyone or just those energie of alignment to the higher realms, becasue demons can be found in the higher realms, as can many other species. It is an angel for all..

Akelta: What if for some.. their holy guardian angel.. was actually a demon

ChatHound: I've never heard of a HGA being sexual with someone...maybe they possess hands or something?

Heidi: It is a being not bound or part of any religion. So...

Akelta: I haven't either and honestly mine was chaste

Heidi: I will try to pull up at least one link I remember about thatChatHound and post it in the forum one of these days

ChatHound: Thanks,Heidi!

Heidi: @Akelta, if I actually have a demon sister, well if I had only seen a photo of her I'd think she was an angel. So who knows?

ChatHound: If true, my HGA has one helluva grip sometimes.

Heidi: lol

Akelta: My Angel, she was very non sexual. I actually was shocked!!

Akelta: LOL this is true Heidi! I actually love how amazing and layered things are

Heidi: I've never come across someone who was so fully a demon and yet so angelic looking as her. It was...confusing.

Akelta: That is pretty awesome

ChatHound: Can't judge a book by its cover.

ChatHound: Just the undergarments...if there are any.

Akelta: I have met demons, that put angels to shame in terms of virture , it all depends on the individual

darkstarfyre: Fully naked better

Akelta: lol!

Heidi: Hahahahaha!!!

Akelta: and I have met Angels that I am like.. you hang with hellborns.. don't you... LOL

Heidi: I meant based on her looks. She honestly looked like an angel. She honestly had the most thick (yeah, this is the best way to describe it) demonic energy I have seen.

Heidi: I doubt she's as pious as her looks imply though

Heidi: angels hanging out with hellborns...now that is something I'd love to see!

Coffee Queen: I have demonesses with angelic faces

ChatHound: That makes me think of an aged angel hacking and coughing, snickering at their humans when they fall.

Heidi: then again... *shuts up cause it's against her*

Akelta: The next layer. There are many universes, and we can choose to be attuned to the vibration of any universe ad have lives and experiences there. So for every universe taht we are attuned to and have lives in, we have a universal self for. So there is a collective of universal selves which are overseen by the higher self

Akelta: LOL!!

darkstarfyre: Lol

Heidi: Oh, I've experienced that!!!!!

Akelta: The Higher self. When we decide to come here we have to be able to shift from the outer spiritual world into the inner spiritual world. To exist in the physical our vibration has to be lowered, our true selves are put in a state where we become our higher selves, which is a shadow of our true form self and basically the essence of all we are, in a way that we can interact with.

Coffee Queen: there's only one of us at any given time in one universe right? we won't actually meet another self in a human vessel in our lifetime?

Akelta: that is awesome, Heidi.

Akelta: That one is still open to debate.. I am not fully sure

Akelta: HiChristian

ChatHound:Christian!

Heidi: Unless you decided to incarnate in two bodies for some reason

Christian: Wow, people are still here?

Heidi: *squeeeeze* yes we are

Christian: Hi, Akelta and CH!

Kitsune: Twin flame?

Akelta: We only started 56 minutes ago hehehe and I still have layers to go through lol

Heidi: we won't let Akelta finish the first part of her lecture

Coffee Queen: Oh I think Velca didn't make it :(

wolfy: *tapes Christian to the ceiling and pokes with a spear*

Christian: *Heidi Squeeze!* hey you!

Akelta: Twin flames those are interesting, from an inner spiritual world perspective your higher self is split into two and you are basically two sides of who you are expereincing different things in this universal realm

Coffee Queen: oh, so what I just mentioned IS possible

Christian: Oooh, okay for some reason i thought it was sooner. Hahaha busy busy bee you are lol

Akelta: Yes

Akelta: but there are layers of that too

Christian: wolfy didnt i say to use rope???

Christian: Sorry, i havent checked out the thread, wats the topic?

velle: HiChristian

Christian: Hey velle!

Akelta: The true form self is technically who we are back home, the energies that we rose from and basically who we are as a whole. We all rise or are born from various beings of divinity or we rise from various vibrations of divinity and that is who we are as a whole in our true form self.

Akelta: The layers of the selfChristian

Coffee Queen: It's a bit like the caste system, you can't change who you were born as

Christian: Ahhh okay... *shuffles in seat, looking at everyone...raises hand*

Akelta: Yes, but you can try on a new skin in the inner spiritaul worlds and take other species and things for a ride

Akelta: yes Christian

Heidi: unless you do something crazy like go to a demon screaming "infuse meeeeeeeee!"

Heidi: sorry, had crazy visual of that and had to share

Coffee Queen: Infuse me with unicorn energy!!!

Akelta: LOL!! ok yes infusions can happen, but it seems to make something completly new. like Fallen Angels

Akelta: LOL!!!

Kitsune: Couldn't the opposite infusion be possible? Or any others

Christian: What does that mean? *scratches head, little bit lost and embarassed...*

Akelta: Infusion takes a long time, and there is the probability it can damage and mess up your energies

Akelta: it isn't something anyone really takes lightly

Heidi: "take other things for a ride". That's how I'm going to think of my life here. I tookHeidi for a test drive. I'll be back in a lifetime from now! Don't eat all the pork chops!

Akelta: Heheheeh

Akelta: mmm pork chops

Coffee Queen: You hear that,wolfy?

Kitsune: You're good. I'm taking all the steaks!

wolfy: *hides in the background*

Akelta: mmm steaks

Akelta: Filet and lobster for me!

Heidi: lobster!

Kitsune: NY, tri strip, sirloin, FILET MIGNONS

Akelta: mmm Filet

ChatHound: Is sex in the food group?

Heidi: hahahahahaha

Akelta: yes yes it is

wolfy: why do OSW wanna come to ISW? what is here that makes divinities wanna dump thier divinity just to come here?

Akelta: it's a staple of demon meals

Christian: What layers this?

ChatHound: Woot!

Christian:

Coffee Queen: ISW is the only place they can experience birth and death

Kitsune: Blooooood XD

Akelta: Why do we play video games here, we want to have fun and try something new. A lot of times they do the same. I am sure there are other reasons, but one thing I know is to have other experiences you cannot have back home

Christian: ISW?

Akelta: Inner Spiritual World

wolfy: and experience birth and death is fun?

Akelta: To them possibly

Christian: Ahhh, k

Akelta: they are immortal

Christian: Thank u!

Heidi: That's creepy, I was thinking video games too.

Akelta: LOL Heidi is reading my mind

Akelta: We are on the same wave length.

Kitsune: Now with those VR oculus sets and the in-testing Japanese body suit

Christian: How many layers are there?

Kitsune: That lets you feel the game

Coffee Queen: We even play the Sims game, see how sick we humans are?

ChatHound: I'd rather be a monk atChristian's monastery than keep trying on meat suits and watching people and creatures (and possibly entire worlds) die. :/

wolfy: true... actually that was my impression when i hear the stuff here.. its like someone is playing a video game and we are currently the character in that video game.. and the person controlling us is the higher self of this realm and that some "god" is watching that higher self...

Akelta: @Christian, good question, everytime I think I have it, something else is uncovered.

Heidi: One of these days I'll get caught for corporate espionage or something....

Akelta: That wofly is yes that basically is the gist of it.

Akelta: LOL

Akelta: So now we are going to talk about two elements and how this relates to experiences we have here.

Akelta: One.. Astral Projection

Christian: *scoots closer*

Kitsune: *ears perk*

Coffee Queen: can I ask something before that?

Akelta: We are the sum of all these beings. When we are in the astral, we can take the form of all we have been, who we are here, our higher self, our true form self, and we can shift into these beings... so long as we are attuned to them and not blocked from them

ChatHound: *looks at Christians skid mark*

Akelta: You can CQ

Christian: :p

Coffee Queen: many humans had gone through extreme suffering through wars or being victims of heinous crimes, did they choose to experience those things?

darkstarfyre: Whack cq butt. How naughty interrupt lecture

wolfy: i am making a second cuppa coffee... brb

Coffee Queen: cause that often is what turned a person away from Christianity, how could a loving God allow that to happen blah blah

Akelta: @CQ, I think some do, and I think sometimes we are in situations were unexpected things happen, the circumstances of our lives align in an unexpected way

Akelta: I think there is an element of chance

Akelta: where things just happen and you didn't want it to, like in a video game when you die

Christian: Perhaps he's sadistic, that's my usual answer...

Heidi: that's where Buddhism makes much more sense than Christianity

Akelta: Yes there is that element to it as well

Akelta: There is no one answer

Akelta: and honestly I think that to a degree all the religions house pieces of the truth in them

wolfy: i will say its like the video games where you gain experiences and skills.. and the game have alogrithms that roles dices or saves so if you were attacked.. you might be able to avoid.. that is what chanceAkelta is talking about.. but overall situations cannot be controlled coz the gamer controls where the avatar in the game goes to.. destination and aim... the characters just have to follow....

Akelta: Yes, and there are vibrations arond you that are shifting things and can influence what happens

Heidi: unless you wake up to the full knowledge and abilities of the gamer

Akelta: Hack the game

Heidi: pretty much, yes

Akelta: then you are the game maker

Coffee Queen: personally I do believe it's the choices our subconscious or higher self made, but if you told a rape victim that she chose to experience that, she's gonna be outraged and even more traumatized cause her conscious self could not comprehend that choice

Heidi: isn't that what we are all trying to do with magic? Learn how to hack the game?

darkstarfyre: Yes

wolfy:Heidi.. thats when the avatar fully "awaken" and when the gamer knows it.. they are gonna smack you coz they cannot control you.... and thats why jesus got smackdown (joking)

ChatHound: Well said,Heidi!

Akelta: That is very true CQ, and yes in Magick we are learning how to hack that game that is exactly what it is that we do

Heidi: well you tell a truth to someone who is not ready to understand it, it is worse than telling a lie

Akelta: and the demons we work with they exist outside the game and they can add vibrations and shift things for us

Coffee Queen: You may even get stoned or crucified

Akelta: yep

Heidi: my mom cannot deal with stuff I have seen in the higher worlds. She needs to feel there is a benevolent god and that everything has a purpose.

Heidi: Trying to tell her otherwise will only cause damage.

ChatHound: I've learned that it's usually best to let others find their truth...if they are not asking themselves the question, we are likely going to overstep boundaries.

wolfy: i take the magick and demons who help us "gain control" as virus in the game :P

Christian: What defines a "truth"

Akelta: Yeah some people it is cruel, some people are meant for that, it is their life, and honeslty I think it is a beautiful thing when people find their path.

Coffee Queen: @CH exactly, boundaries are important

Heidi: Oh, people ask. They just can't always process what they hear. So they understand it in a corrupted way that makes it sound evil and wrong and worrying.

Akelta: Truth, is layered and subjective

Heidi: People= me included.

wolfy: well..Heidi.. the gamers who control other ppl.. like your mum.. might not want her to know she can gain control.. maybe? :P

Coffee Queen: only when a person understands fully that they make ALL the choices then they can have 100% control over their world

Heidi: I don't think anyone controls the game. That is what is scary.

Akelta: LOL yeah I have had things presented to me and been like. WHY WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT!! ... spends the next year processing it

Akelta: YES THAT Heidi!! EXACTLY

ChatHound: Some folks would rather assume the position and be driven.

Heidi: That no one controls the game maybe. That it's all you. All the good and all the bad stuff, it can all be you and just you, and it may not have the slightest bit of meaning or purpose. The emptiness of all things.

Akelta: the game seems to be the make up of thought vibration from everyone, the collective consciousness of all those who have been and who are

Coffee Queen:Heidi, we are living in chaos XD

wolfy: all i can say is "humans are lazy and coz they are lazy to think.. they rather be just the avatar in the game and play by the rules and controls by the gamer"..

Akelta: and if you can learn to free yourself from teh collective essence, and raise yourvibrations enough to shift things around you, you become the game maker

Akelta: That too wolfy

Heidi: @Akelta, yes! There are things I truly wondered why the f*ck I had to see them when I did. But it made sense eventually.

Coffee Queen: we all have a part in defining and keeping the world in place. That's why Don Juan in Castaneda's books talked about "stopping the world"

Akelta: Our vibrations and everyone's are a part of this universe.

Coffee Queen: when you stop the world you remove yourself from the influence of the collective consciousness and you can see beyond the veil

Heidi: Just so you know, I believe you are all characters in my game that I create and write the story. In case you thought I didn't have a god complex

Akelta: When we astral project though. Attuning yourself to your energies will allow you to shift forms. If you find yourself blocked or stuck in one form. It means that you are blocked from teh attunement of that form you wish to become.

ChatHound: *glitches...and the screen goes all snowy*

Christian: Oooh but I program your game Heidi mwahahah

wolfy: ..Heidi... you need to add in more sex in the game........ at least around me... if you are to control me :P

Akelta: Akelta sneaks over... takes a bite off Heidi's Pork Chop..
Heidi: *squeezes Christian* what about now?

Coffee Queen: I am stuck in my physical body, how do I unblock that attunement?

Heidi: She....she....bit my pork chop! Someone hacked my game!

Coffee Queen: lol Akelta, you didn't know wolfy calls me Porkchop, it's so funny to see you type that

Akelta: omg

Heidi: hahahahaha

Heidi: see? ain't it all like a good movie?

Akelta: Well, this became much more dirty sounding than I meant it to.. LOL

wolfy: porkchop got porkchoped?

Kitsune: *watches everyone on her screen and spawns 100000000000 canbages*

Akelta: omg LOL

Heidi: and to think that wolfy just asked for more sex around him if I control the game....

Kitsune: Cabbages*

Akelta: I didn't know that. I just remember Heidi mentioned Pork Chops earlier LOL

Christian: * makes Heidi taller..and blue* hehehe Avatar mod!

Kitsune: *transforms into the Final boss*

Heidi: I made my point, lol. We can go back to projection now

Akelta: Yes, if you can only take one form it does mean that you have to attune yourself to your other forms, then you will be able to shift into them. It means there is a block between you and other layers of your energy essence.

Kitsune: Dragons FTW

wolfy: *uses hack to kill off final boss*

Akelta: Ever species has an attunement and an energy vibration. When you can tap into those energies vibrations and align yourself with them, then you will be able to shift

Akelta: LOL wolfy

Christian: *bumps fists with Heidi* Form of water!

Coffee Queen: I am worried though if I kept focusing on removing the possible blocks, I would be reinforcing the idea that the blocks DO exist

Heidi: How do you attune yourself to a form that you know exists but have never seen or experienced in this life?

wolfy: anyway... so we are reduced to this low frequency useless human body (avatar of the game)... and we are suppose to "get out" of this avatar meaty porkchoppy suit... the question is how? and where do we go from there?

Akelta: @Heidi... that is a very good question.. I would place it in my third eye and let it translate it and work on it and experiement with images untill I can get a clear image, that process would also help to attune me to it, but it would take time.

Kitsune:Heidi, you can innately feel it and go from there.

Akelta: That is the paradox and it is a balance CQ, it is like weeds in the Garden, pull them up as you see them, but don't stress over then when they are not there.

Heidi: I can't. That's why I said "and have not experienced or seen in this life". If I have seen it, I know what I'm trying to tune into.

darkstarfyre: The question is how do we raise our vibrations enough to do all the psychic powers

ChatHound: Curse those b!tches, CQ. Use the feelings you have and channel them in constructive banishing vocabulary. You got this.

Akelta: @Wolfy, I belive each journey is unique to the individual, You higher self has the key for escaping the reincarnation cycle.

darkstarfyre: Its painful to heal

Akelta: It is VERY painful to heal

Christian: Why change your form? Is it possible to forget your first form (if there is one).

Akelta: acutally one of the worst pains in the world is healing.

Coffee Queen: @DSF reading books or information on psychic exercises and theories will also attune your vibrations to those subjects

wolfy:Akelta.. that is the scary part i mentioned to porkchop.. it all points to on... suicide? coz we need to get out of the meat body... and let the "self" float up... isnt it?

Coffee Queen: Heal what?

Akelta:Heidi, I know I have gotten things that it basically didnt exist and I had no idea what I was even getting and it was like I couldn't get any grasp on it to even start building a profile, I had no reference points.

Akelta: It can take time to translate those energies... years.. decades..

Heidi: that was actually a popular view in the first Christian centuries. People kept commiting suicide because of that.

Akelta: Yes what CQ said, reading, all the reading

Heidi: @Akelta, I am trying to find my peaceful form of my true self. I have only seen and experienced the wrathful one.

Coffee Queen: The wrathful one sounds sexy though

Akelta: @wolfy, I think it comes down to what you want to do before you die. We all are going to die, it is just a matter of how we want to live in the process

wolfy:Heidi.. i am not surprised.. coz Christianity says it all.. believes in "me".. believe jesus is son of god.. and you are guranteed a space in heaven.. then if i believe.. why do i still have to live? i might as well jump the building and go to heaven?

Heidi: Yeah, but I'd like to see my other side too at some point.

Heidi: I can't kick ass all day, you know?

Coffee Queen: Great things can be done in this meaty vessel, I don't want to be wasteful XD

Christian: @Heidi, nah sometimes you punch...

Heidi: @wolfy, yes, exactly! They actually had to make suicide a sin cause they didn't have enough men to go to war because of that.

Akelta: This sounds like my journey to understand my dark demoness self.. I use to just sketch what I saw in her, just sketch her, and then finally one day that side emerged, it was like a word, Actually it was through listening to Leonard Cohen that I got glismpes of it. And other artists. Music I find deep music and art reveals things.

Coffee Queen: wolfy, remember the video you showed me? No matter how bad things are, try holding your nose for a minute and you'll realize that you don't want to die. Why do you still have to live? BECAUSE YOU DON'T REALLY WANT TO DIE LOL

wolfy: .... thats a bit of tough work there.... cant i just plug some electricity or some stuff in my body and shocked myself into higher vibrations? :X

Akelta: oh and I need to write this here.. SCREW YOU 2016 IF YOU TAKE ONE MORE TALENT I AM GOING TO BE VERY UPSET!

Akelta: LOL that is true CQ

Coffee Queen: why one more talent?

ChatHound: You said it,Akelta! This year has royally sucked snail balls.

Akelta: David Bowie, Prince, Leonard Cohen, many others. I was not amused at the death count of this year

Coffee Queen: oh you mean the celebrities who passed away

Akelta: yes

wolfy:Akelta.. what if.. its donald trump?

Heidi: he's not exactly a talent

Coffee Queen: Well, they have achieved what they wanted and moved on to the next vessel

Akelta: wouldn't that be ironic

Akelta: and all those voodoo dolls of him would have come through

Akelta: I know there were tons made

wolfy: well.. talent or not.. he is the PRESIDENT...

Coffee Queen: He probably has occult advisors doing protection rituals for him

Akelta: yes. yes he is

Heidi: which is a job that requires surprisingly little talent

Akelta: I thought about that CQ

Akelta: I am sure he does

Akelta: lol

Heidi: I mean, you are not even responsible for the strategy that got you elected. Others are.

ChatHound: I wonder what the Dark Lords and Ladies think of Trump.

wolfy: Akelta.. is there an easier way to raise the needed frequencies? like the stuff i say? plug myself to electric sockets or something?

Coffee Queen: Imagine him having ongoing Law stay away Hoodoo spells to hide his taxes?

Akelta: That is a good question. I ahve never asked LOL

Kitsune: Better than Hillary and the Democratic Party being in place

Christian: How do u know if you meet ur "twin flame"?

Akelta: wolfy, the best way is through meditation and exiercises or rituals that raise the energy

wolfy: @christian.. i will know coz i will feel like stranggling him? :P

Heidi: @Christian, you will.

Coffee Queen:wolfy, maybe it's your wife, cause your guys do look alike

Akelta: @ Christan, you will feel a pull to them and you both will be drawn to each other.

Christian: And what of a soulmate?

wolfy: Akelta... meditation and exercises arent short cuts sigh.. i need hacks and shortcuts :X

Akelta: Soul mates are different then twin flame and that also needs it's own chat

Christian: Oh thank you for answering you bunch of lovely people!

Heidi: @wolfy, inner fire. I've suggested it before.

Akelta: I am just going to finish up the last part

Akelta: Lucid Dream attunement to our demons

Heidi: yeah, I need to get to bed soon and I want to hear the last part.

Christian: What's that?

Coffee Queen: Akelta, again you approach a subject that I've been working on like you read my mind (or my post)!

Akelta: I have seen this mentioned and I have seen this myself... Dreams where I know my demons are there, but I can't see them, or they don't appear as I know they look

Akelta: this again is attunment, your dream mind is not attuned to them

Akelta: I read your post LOL and have been meaning to reply

Heidi: *thinks of mafia guy who was probably CQ's demon*

Coffee Queen: oh yes, it's bizarre, Akelta, I saw my son of Satan and he appeared as this chubby Asian dude

wolfy: porkchop got special treatment from Akelta coz she's porkchop? :P

Akelta: Basically your demon is at a certain vibration, and they can shift vibrations, but when you are lucid you can exist in a place where your attunements don't line up. So you might not be able to see them, or they will appear as some construct your mind has decided to make them appear as

ChatHound: LOL--I dreamed of my ogre before and he appeared like my step-grandfather.

Akelta: Yeah I had one dream Tiger was black static and I was like.. ummm I know you are there, and then I cursed my mind for not being attuned.

Akelta: YES things like this

Heidi: I tend to not see the spirits that accompany me in the astral for protection. I have no idea who they were when I wake up. Even though I remember someone was with me, and we may even have talked during the experience.

Akelta: It is really bizarre but luckily I do know the cure

Akelta: Astral viewing

Akelta: astral viewing will attune you to your demons frequency and align you with them

Coffee Queen: that might be why I couldn't see my Bronwyn angel in the same dream, I called and called and she never appeared. But I saw my son of Satan (as the Asian dude), so maybe if I was attuned enough to at least see him in some form, it's not a compatible attunement to see an angel

Akelta: Your son of Satan is very powerful so he will be able to more align to a vibraiton you can see him as, which manifested as that

Akelta: it sounds like he was trying to align to a vibration you could interact but that was the manifestation, that has happened to me before as well LOL

Coffee Queen: and he told me he wanted me to call him 47 LOL

Akelta: not so much in astral projection, but lucid dreaming more

Akelta: yeah attunement issues

Coffee Queen: you see, his vessel is an amulet of 48 attributes

Akelta: that is interesting

Akelta: very interesting

Coffee Queen: he shoudl have called himself 49 instead XDDDDD

Heidi: He's modest :P

Christian: Random question and off topic but may i ask it?

Akelta: Attuning to them comes from astral viewing them. Shifting into astral viewing and just gazing at them, your third eye will naturally begine to attune you to their energies

Akelta: LOL Heidi

Akelta: and sure Christian

Kitsune: I guess I've called my soulmate in my dreams so much, that I've really attuned my dream self to his vibration

Coffee Queen: astral viewing is the exercise in the Demon attunement pdf right?

Kitsune: As he will appear as I visualize him

Akelta: It doesn't happen to everyone Kit, some people are attuned, but when it does happen attunement is usually the cause.

Heidi: astral viewing is a problem for me, cause I am not primarily visually oriented. When it happens by itself it's cool, but if I try to push it I have no idea what my brain is making up.

Kitsune: Gotcha. He is a very physical presence in my dreams when I ask him to be there

Akelta: @CQ, That is one attunement yes. Do it multiple times and work at visualizing them to really get a sense of their energies

Christian: What's the deal with exorcism? Can demons actually be exorcised into an object? (hint: i know virtually nothing about it, so, please forgive my naivety)

Akelta: Brains on the loose

Akelta: into? or out of

Kitsune: Catch them lol

Coffee Queen: hmmmm, during my initial 21 days of nightly connection to him, I kept seeing him with silver hair though, but his scroll said black hair

Christian: Into

Akelta: and also basically what an exorcism is is the removal of a malevolent force through forceful means

wolfy: *joke mode*.. Exorcism is so Christian...

Coffee Queen: is that a sign that I was not attuned correctly?

ChatHound: CQ, he may be appearing to you in a way that will grab your attention for now.

Akelta: and it is a Chrisitan practise, I would never exorcise a demon.

Coffee Queen: then a friend saw him with red hair

Akelta: @Cq, they can change their hair.

Akelta: It could be a sign taht you were not attuned yes, Or he was changing his hair, but yes not being attuned can account for that

Akelta: I have done an exorcism type ritual on a sludge before

Akelta: calling on the Dark Lords actually

Coffee Queen: where did the sludge go after being exorcised?

velle: How did that work out Akelta

Akelta: and yes it was ripped out of the person and placed into a turmaline crystal then bound to that and removed and banished from the house

Christian: I was just curious becuase i received an item sometime ago, under the premises that the demon in it had been exorcised from a girl and put into it. I wanted to know more about it. Can u exorcise out of an object?

Akelta: It was amazing, I wasn't expecting it to work that fast, the person went from lunatic to normal at the completion of the ritual

Kitsune: Could we just incinerate the sludges?

Coffee Queen: Well, sludges have their reason to exist too, as long as they stay away from us

Akelta: If it was placed into the item, it was just bound to the item, remove the bindings and you can release it

velle:Akelta do you have many dark lords help you

Akelta: Yes exactly CQ they have their place

Akelta: @Velle, yes, the demons I worked with for that were Lucifuge Rofocale, Dantalion, and Sonnelion

wolfy: hmm.... i have a lot of friends who needed to go find you then Akelta... but then again.. they thought they are god.. so.. no point too...

Coffee Queen: oooh Dantalion, he's actually the very first demon lord I tried to connect to. Hopefully one day I can try again properly.

Kitsune: I was referring to the ones that would go after you CQ, instead of banishing them, destroy them

wolfy: i wonder if we could find cure for lunacy and lazy and stupidity in future...

Christian: How difficult is it to remove the bindings? Sorry still off topic...

Coffee Queen: ALL sludges would go after you if they came through into your space

velle: okayAkelta I was reading something today on Lucifuge rofocale

Akelta: It depends on the binding, you basically have to deconstruct what someone else did

Akelta: and all bindings are different

wolfy: @christian.. very easy.. give it to Akelta :X

Akelta: oh? he is awesome velle, I adore him

velle: He sounds like a great dark lord to work with

Christian: ... I don't think that's a possibility... is it?

Akelta: I have done that before, been given vessels where entities were forcefully bound and had to remove them

Coffee Queen: Could you share more tips on astral viewing?

Akelta: he is a wonderful dark lord to work with

Akelta: I like to do it at night. I lay in my bed, have Tiger hover over me and then practice looking at him

velle: I may look into working with him Akelta

wolfy: see Christian? its so easy.. if she likes the vessel she will do all she can to remove it.. if she dont like the vessel she will just chuck it away safely.. problems solved :X

Akelta: I close my eyes and shift all my focus to my third eye

Akelta: I would never just chuck it away LOL

Coffee Queen: oh I was wondering if I could ask them to hover over me in the air when I am in bed too

Akelta: I have respect for the beings that are bound and want to help them

Coffee Queen: cause I wasn't sure if they could defy gravity when they are visiting

ChatHound: Hovering, naked demons. Sweeeeeeet!

Akelta: Tiger and I turn it into umm games.. but yeah you can have anyone hover over you and practice looking at them, seeing their features

Kitsune: Rofl

Akelta: CH how did you know? LOL

Coffee Queen: I am going to ask my mage to do that tonight

Heidi: I have never asked anyone to hover, lol

wolfy: @Chathound.. you see them as hovering naked demons... they see you as laying porkchop :P

Christian: The vessel broke a while back as well it was in a drawer and when i woke up it was broken in half!

Akelta: You should, it is a great exercise

ChatHound: Probably,wolfy...but an upside down porkchop.

Akelta: It probably was trying to escape, when they are bound forcefully they do break things

Coffee Queen: my third eye hurts if I send too much energy into it though

Heidi: My DC kinda hovers over my head, in the non literal sense though. Like in a "why are you on my back?" kind of way

Christian: :'(

velle: Heidi how do you like working with your DC

Akelta: @CQ it means it is growing, when we start moving more energy through it than it is used to it can hurt as it adjusts

ChatHound: CQ, maybe don't send energy but let it gather energy from without?

Akelta: It is almost 8, hwo is everyone doing?

Akelta: we should wrap up, I know it is late for many of you

Kitsune: Good

Coffee Queen: it's been a great chat!

Akelta: does anyone have any final questions

Coffee Queen: yes but unrelated to the topic

Akelta: Thank you CQ I thought so as well, it was a lot of fun.

Akelta: ask away

wolfy: its 12 noon here... had my second cuppa coffee.. and now wondering whats for lunch :P

velle: Thanks Akelta for the chat !

Heidi: it's 6 am here

Akelta: LOL wofy

Coffee Queen: To your knowledge does Lucifer reside in Thaumiel?

ChatHound: Can using the sigils we have of our demons help us attune, too, for the dream state?

Akelta: you are welcomevelle!

Kitsune: I'm good. Mine for the moment were answered

Heidi: i was only awake because we had an earthquake earlier

Akelta: @CH excellent question and yes, gazing at your demons sigil will help attune you to their energies, the best way though is to combine that with astral viewing.

Kitsune: How big?

wolfy: @heidi.. someone went jogging? :X

Heidi: It was a truly great chat! Now I just want to grab a demon and go to bed. For educational purposes of course...

Heidi: LOL, a giant maybe!

darkstarfyre: Sex education

ChatHound: Whatev, Heidi. lol

Kitsune: Lol, of course

Coffee Queen: @CH I intutively felt that way too and have been staring at my mage's sigil to get a feel of her energy

Christian: What's a legion demon?

Kitsune: I'm gonna go. It was a good chat

Akelta: Lucifer I have always encountered him in the upper spiritual world, in the noble realm, but how the spiritual world is aligned with the shadow tree of life there is a map that is contained with that, but that is another topic as it is incredibly layered. and I am still working on it. That journey is one that will take years

Akelta: an Earthquake? are you ok?

Kitsune has left.

Akelta: HAHAHA YES!! now everyone grab your demons and head to bed

velle: Night Akelta !

Coffee Queen: it's Friday night! We all gonna stay up XD

Heidi: oh yes, it wasn't that big. About 5 richter, and it was 38 km away from here. But it was long, and things kept shaking.

Akelta: a legion is the name of a group of demons in the demon army that is overseen by a commander

Heidi: At least no demon had to figure out how to wake me up this time

Akelta: oh wow, I am glad you are safe Heidi

wolfy: hmm... looks like someone was jogging thereHeidi..

ChatHound: *notes--to wakeHeidi, cause earthquake*

Akelta: Night everyone! I am glad you had a wonderful time.

Heidi: Night everyone!

Heidi: See you tomorrow!

Akelta: Night Heidi! Night Christian
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Coffee Queen wrote:Akelta: I am pretty good Kit how are you?

Akelta: Hi CQ ^.^

Coffee Queen: whew got in

Heidi: Hi Kit and CQ

Satan_s_Hellcat: purple!! lovely!

Kitsune: I'm doing well

Coffee Queen: hiAkelta *squeezes*

Akelta: LOL I will change it back to red, I just turned the Sinner group to purple hehe

Satan_s_Hellcat: *biteswolfy*

Kitsune: Lol

Akelta: HIwolfy

wolfy: yay~

Akelta: How is everyone tonight?

wolfy: i made it~..but its mobile version coz i dunno why i cannot use the normal version..

Coffee Queen: I am fortified by my milk tea

Akelta: That is weird hmmm

Heidi: Are you the wishing fairy? Should I bring out the rest of my list? Hehehe

Kitsune: I'm good

wolfy: just had my cuppa coffee... feeling ok and customer-less :P which is good break too :P

Akelta: mmm milk tea, I want tea.

Akelta: LOL!! I might be able to grant someHeidi

Coffee Queen: and I just started reading my new acquisition the Qliphotic meditations today, so not bad at all

Akelta: That sounds awesome CQ

Akelta: Hi Marosey

Kitsune: Hey

Heidi: *hands her 5-pound scroll* here

Marosey: Hello lovelyAkelta

Marosey: Hi everyone

Coffee Queen: *adds scorpion oil into her milk tea*

Heidi: Hi Marosey

Satan_s_Hellcat: I am reading 18 books right now. Just finished one.

Heidi: Andvelle

Akelta: LOL!!!!!!

Akelta: that is awesome SH

Akelta: and HIvelle

wolfy: I will just stay quietly at the corner coz I dunno when my pc is gonna give up.. and i do not wish to burden it at the moment...

Heidi: *facepalm* i haven't remembered to take scorpion in almost a week

Satan_s_Hellcat: *waves tovelle*

velle: HiAkelta !

Coffee Queen: !!!!!!!! I just realized something, I've been confusing the oil of gold with the oil of scorpion!!! I've been taking 10 drops of gold and 5 drops of scorpion every day all this time!

Akelta: we will give one more minute hehe

Satan_s_Hellcat:Akelta....can our demons reach the spiritual planes?

Akelta: HI darkstar

wolfy: hmm..Heidi.. there is an indian guru/mystic who took snake venom everyday as part of his daily ritual... is that why you take scorpion oil?

darkstarfyre: Hihi

velle: Hello Satan Hellcat

Heidi: !!!!! Ok....

Akelta: They are outer spiritual world demons so they can access many different spirtual planes, actaully that is one thing we are going o talk about tonight

Heidi: I'm taking it so that my shadow will come out to play and I can see what she's been up to

Satan_s_Hellcat: CQ...lots of prosperity coming then?

Coffee Queen: no, lambchop, the oils are supposed to enhance my psychic gifts

Heidi: pretty scary group rite planned for this monthAkelta

Satan_s_Hellcat: Yes! *shivers with ecstasy*

Kitsune: Incu<3

Akelta: Tonights chat is going to be layered, I was going to start with the layers of the self, then move into attunement for lucid dreaming and astral projection and why we sometimes appear as we do, and also why sometimes we can't see our demons as clearly as we would like.

ChatHound: Hi gang!

wolfy: .......... oh really? hmmm... interesting.... is it like the plant thingy that is banned in most parts of the world and ppl take it to "connect"?

Akelta: Hi CH!

Coffee Queen: oh about that,Akelta, when you say wives of Satan, do they do formal weddings in hell?

Akelta: it was one that was inspired from the energies.

wolfy: erm.... i think LadyAkelta is starting... *sits quietly and listens*

Akelta: There are layers of connection, but yes his energies has been bound in a marital way to these ladies

velle: Hiwolfy

Akelta: Yes I will begin, I am excited about this one because I have seen mentions of things we are going to discuss tonight on the forum. First though. The layers of the self.

wolfy: hivelle... pls sign in the attendance sheet for attending lectures..

Satan_s_Hellcat: DO Demons CHOOSE to have children? Or does it just happen?

Heidi: I am excited about this one too

Marosey: What attendance sheet

wolfy: Marosey.. thats a joke :X anyway.. the lecture is starting :X shhh...

Akelta: We are very layered and complicated beings, The three dimensions that we exist in these physical bodies are merely a fraction of what we are as a whole.

Akelta: @Sh, yes they do choose to have kids

Coffee Queen: so they have demonic contraception also when they don't want kids?

Satan_s_Hellcat: No Ooopsies?

Marosey: Okwolfy

Akelta: The first layer we are going to talk about is who we are here. The physical layer, the human vessel that we are inhabiting right now.

velle: Can Demons have children with humansAkelta

Satan_s_Hellcat: They have cervical caps. uhm.

Marosey: Also can they marry sorcerer/ priestAkelta

Kitsune: Guys

Akelta: @CQ, its different up there in that regard, they decide to have kids and it is a different form of intercourse when they do, so yes it is for the most part decided well in advance by both parties.

Heidi: different form of intercourse? Ok, I need a seminar on babies

Satan_s_Hellcat: I want child nookie!

Akelta: LOL!! there is a topic for the future

Heidi: preferably with drawings

Kitsune: So back to selves

Akelta: So who we are here, as humans, we have the energies of this vessel. Who we are in this life will forever be imprinted on the overall whole that is us. We are in a way the human versions of our higher selves. We have access to the energies of this realm here as a human which do shape and influence us, as well as we have access to ancestors and energies that exist in our families

Coffee Queen: Forever? What if we wish to erase something? Strike it off the records?

Kitsune: All things happen for a reason, CQ

Satan_s_Hellcat: Or we never agreed to do something in the first place!

Akelta: Our essence, from what I can tell opts to be bound to a human vessel that essentially does house it for the duration of our lives and carries out certain experiences here as humans. We are limited compared to our higher and true form selves, but also we are them. if that makes sense. All things are recorded and the things that happen are experiences with lessons to be gained. In the Archives it does seem that everything is recorded.

Akelta: You might be able to classify things, or lock it down, but like energy cannot be created or destroyed, it seemed the essence of these experiences carries forward, though we can change our perspectives on it. I know things in the past that I have been like.. well let's just pretend that never happened, now I look back and go ok I see the lessons there.

Coffee Queen: Are they recorded linearly? As according to some theories time is not linear but every moment occurs simultaneously.

Satan_s_Hellcat: We can change to an alternate reality, can't we?

Heidi: the alternate reality is already inhabited by a piece of you though

Kitsune: Hi lk

Akelta: Our humans vessels are facinating, as they are shaped from the combined lineage of our family lines here, so the crafting of our humans selves is amazing and the sum of the energies of our families and ancestors mixed with the energies of our higher and true for selves. It isamazng really how things are combined.

Akelta: Hi Learning

Satan_s_Hellcat: Kill her

learningk120: hiAkelta, hiKitsune

Satan_s_Hellcat: Hi Learning!

Coffee Queen: well, there are ancestors I want to disown and decimate :S

Akelta: @CQ, now that is an interesting question, the dimensions of the outer spiritual world, there are more than here, and layers of time, so there is a cluster in the way it is recorded which does move through various times.

learningk120: hi SH

Akelta: @SH, from a universal standpoint Quantum Mechanics does reveal mutiple realities which I have heard and read of skills where you can connect to your selves in other dimensions who made different choices and learn from them. Though I have a feeling that is a shadowing universal effect that comes from the probability of what would happen if different choices were made.

Satan_s_Hellcat: Huh! I heard that on higher levels, we become GROUPS of beings that are ONE

Kitsune: On ancestry in the physical, does your true self choose this vessel, or is it chosen?

Akelta: @CQ, I am sure there are ways to disconnect your energies from them, though at one point in time they were still your ancestors. but I know there are rituals you can disconnect your energies from others.

Kitsune: And what are good ways to trace your physical lineage and bloodlines?

Coffee Queen: DLM has a service that identifies some of your inhuman dna ancestors

Akelta: @SH, that is ascension I think you are tlaking about. That is one theory, and I know that there are levels of ascension in the Outer spiritual world, though the beings I have talked to that have gone there have all said it was boring and came back LOL they were demons though so, I can see that not being to their liking. Its more twisted and like a windy trail then actually accessing higher levels. to some, home is in the lower levels.

Satan_s_Hellcat: So...we can learn to use our astral and spiritual bodies separately?

Kitsune: I know. I'm more asking about the bloodlines and not individuals

Akelta: @ Kit great question, I think it is differnet per person, some people I think choose, some it is choosen for them.

Coffee Queen: demons do ascension too?! Did they describe in detail what they saw and how far up they went?

Akelta: There seems to be many different ways we come here.

Akelta: @Kit, exploring past lives, getting readings, following clues, and feelings, really just being willing to be open with your energies and explore them. I am going to go into other layers of the self in a moment

Akelta: @SH, your astral self is a shade of your spiritaul self, I am going to go through the layers.

Kitsune: Ok

Akelta: @CQ, They did, they said it was really boring and they were both like, been there, done that, next. It seems to be sometimes that you attain, but then what's next. There are so many experiences to have and some of the exciting ones comes from exploring the lower realms, instead of the higher ones.

Coffee Queen: because the higher you go th more you merge into the universal consciousness and lose your sense of self

Satan_s_Hellcat: How come THIS reality sucks so bad?

ChatHound: Interesting information,Akelta. *makes mental note to explore lower realms*

Coffee Queen: reality only sucks bad if you perceive it that way

Kitsune: Because you think it does

Akelta: It was all and nothing as one, it was that state when you are all and nothing all at once, and your mind is clear and open to all. It was temporary though, they said that they both choose to come back so really though they merged, they still kept themselves. It is something I am still trying to fully understand

Satan_s_Hellcat: Torure is torture...even you choose to enjoy it

Heidi: It theoretically makes a lot of sense to me. though I haven't experienced it to that perfect degree.

Akelta: @Sh, it again is subjective, I do actually like it here, though some people do not, it seems to be again an individual thing. I know my higher self will look back on my time here fondly.

Akelta: Exactly CQ

Coffee Queen: One time I asked my demon king if demons meditate too, and he said yes, that's how they reach an inner stillness

Akelta: You are very welcome CH

Heidi: I like it here too. There are far worse places than this one.

Akelta: They do meditate and they love it

Akelta: ExactlyHeidi!

Satan_s_Hellcat: LOLOL! My Demon meditates on my naked demoness statue!

Heidi: Some of them I wish to unsee

Akelta: LOL, sounds like a demon

wolfy: i just wish to mention it sounds like the theories of buddism.. maybe you can look into that and it might shed some light. the current dalai lama mentioned some of these merging with nothingness in his lectures :X

darkstarfyre: If theres lots of cash and less stress. I like it here too

ChatHound: SH, you can use your energies to curse negative things in your life to banish them. You don't need to do a ritual unless you just want to, but put your thoughts down into a small chant or poem and curse the crap out of them. Not people, but the issues.

Akelta: My Mentor always said he was amazed at how aligned Satanism and Buddism were in certain circumstances, he had a lot of respect for Buddism.

Satan_s_Hellcat: ThanksChatHound!

Coffee Queen: I was taught that the highest layer of the self is called the perfection body

Heidi: I can certainly see many similarities too

Akelta: I could see it being called that, though I am sure there are many names for it

Kitsune: So what are the other layers?

Akelta: I actually have found that the more I explore, the more I see how all the religions are connected and mixed together, I really could sit with anyone these days and talk with them about their views. All paths have their beauty.

Akelta: The next level. We have Universal self

Akelta: The universal self is a shadow of our higher self, It is the self that is attuned to this universe that we currently reside in

Coffee Queen: I just find it confusing when different religions share the same deity under different names

Satan_s_Hellcat: How do we talk with our Higher Self? Can we control it?

Akelta: The universal self has links to all the past lives that we have had in this universe. yes we can have past lives in other universes. Each universe is bound by its own set of rules and the universal self is vibrationally attuned to exist and move throug hthe physical aspects of this universe.

Heidi: @CQ, so you are allowed to have multiple and parallel selves but deities aren't? :P

Kitsune: I channel my higher self's energy at times

Akelta: LOL My higher self and I have conversations regularly, and no I don't control her, ever, she actually on the contrary has more power over me.

Heidi: oh you will fix that anyway...

Satan_s_Hellcat: I think I hate mine. It has only hurt me!

Coffee Queen:Heidi, I don't want to set up duplicate altars to the same deity cause I thought they're different people!

Heidi: CQ, they are though

Akelta: II love my higher self, I alwasy aspired to be like her.

Heidi: I have never met my higher self, at least not under that title

Coffee Queen:Akelta, is the Holy Guardian Angel in the book of Abramelin pertinent to the subject?

Akelta: The universal self is the collective consciouness who is connected to who we are now, and also all the past lives that we had in this universe.

Akelta: @ CQ, That is again another layer to your essence

Coffee Queen: I was suspecting the the HGA = our higher self or our true form self

Akelta: Yes it is a part of who you are, the Holy Guardian Angel, Demon Guardian, they are essences of the self

Heidi: @Akelta, this universe meaning this specific one and not others, or this universe meaning all parallel versions of it too?

Akelta: mine I can see elements of her, but it is a split off of her

Akelta: I actually drew out a lot of my spiritual sides, and they did come up, the HGA and the Demon and I could see elements of my higher self, but they were split

Heidi: @CQ, the holy guardian angel is actually an angel, so I doubt it's our true form self since not everyone is an angel in true form

Coffee Queen: if we were not attuned to this universe, we would not be able to stay here for even one millisecond, we would have been ejected like a foreign substance right?
Akelta: @Heidi, yes this universe and all its parallels, the Universal self governs all vibrations of our essence that reside in this universe

ChatHound: I had always thought the collective consciousness was everyone's true unity...so it's actually all the "me" expressions that are out there?

darkstarfyre: Will kundalini rise or astral projection succeed if you attune to your higher self
Heidi: for the recond, my HGA is a very different manifestation that my true self

Akelta: @Heidi, that explains why I saw what I saw,

Akelta: @CQ, we could exist here like the demons who come through do, as shades in te astral and other realms that are more aligned to the spiritual worlds

Heidi: @Akelta, I believe the HGA and its polar opposite demon are specific incarnations of ourselves that are here to guide us in what their specialty path is

Heidi: like, your ultimate incarnation that has perfected one half of the world, and the other

Akelta: @Dark, Kundalili awakening is an energy that you awaken by opening and activating your aura in this body, and yes it does align with your spiritual selves and does connect and open you up to energies that are connected to your higher self.

Akelta: Astral Projection is a skill though you learn here that involves separating your astral self from your body, that you don't need your higher self for.

Kitsune:Akelta: @Dark, Kundalili awakening is an energy that you awaken by opening and activating your aura in this body, and yes it does align with your spiritual selves and does connect and open you up to energies that are connected to your higher self.

Kitsune: For DSF

darkstarfyre: Thx

Kitsune: Yw

Akelta: That makes a lot of senseHeidi, I had a very interesting thing happen when I met my two, they wer complete opposites and they did seem to be sides of my essence, it was neat.

Akelta: Thank you Kit

Kitsune: ^^

Heidi: I have only met the HGA, not the demon one

darkstarfyre: Evil demon guardian lol

Akelta: So we have access to all the past lives that we have had in this universe, all of them. Through the Universal self we can tap into the ancestors, wisdom and energies from who we were in past lives and it does infleunce who we are as a whole. All our past selves have impressions on our beings as a whole

Akelta: My demon is evil, LOL though watching her and my angel are funny. I think I was a comedian in my last life

Coffee Queen: wait, there is a demon guardian angel? I definitely want to meet mine!
Heidi: in the middle is yes, there is supposed to be one. they just kinda edited him/her out in the east

Akelta: Balance

Heidi: one is supposed to teach you everything about the higher realms, and one is your guide and teacher for the lower realms. Neither is evil. Both are there to guide you and teach you.

Akelta: I love that because both are so important, the upper realms and the lower realms

Coffee Queen: everyone has a HGA and a DGA?

ChatHound: Maybe should be called Nether Guardian Demon.

Akelta: Or unhold Guardian demon mwahahahaha

Akelta: unholy

Heidi:ChatHound this is actually much closer to what it is called

Coffee Queen: Also do only humans have those guardians or other beings too?

Akelta: We are not alwas human, in other lives I have been things not human, so I would say others do as well

Heidi: I'd love to see a demon call their holy guardian angel

Heidi: mainly cause I know how demons react around angels (especially of the opposite sex) and many people talk about their holy guardian angel being very sexual with them

Akelta: I wonder if it is an actual angel for everyone or just those energie of alignment to the higher realms, becasue demons can be found in the higher realms, as can many other species. It is an angel for all..

Akelta: What if for some.. their holy guardian angel.. was actually a demon

ChatHound: I've never heard of a HGA being sexual with someone...maybe they possess hands or something?

Heidi: It is a being not bound or part of any religion. So...

Akelta: I haven't either and honestly mine was chaste

Heidi: I will try to pull up at least one link I remember about thatChatHound and post it in the forum one of these days

ChatHound: Thanks,Heidi!

Heidi: @Akelta, if I actually have a demon sister, well if I had only seen a photo of her I'd think she was an angel. So who knows?

ChatHound: If true, my HGA has one helluva grip sometimes.

Akelta: My Angel, she was very non sexual. I actually was shocked!!

Akelta: LOL this is true Heidi! I actually love how amazing and layered things are

Heidi: I've never come across someone who was so fully a demon and yet so angelic looking as her. It was...confusing.

Akelta: That is pretty awesome

ChatHound: Can't judge a book by its cover.

ChatHound: Just the undergarments...if there are any.

Akelta: I have met demons, that put angels to shame in terms of virture , it all depends on the individual

darkstarfyre: Fully naked better

Akelta: lol!

Heidi: Hahahahaha!!!

Akelta: and I have met Angels that I am like.. you hang with hellborns.. don't you... LOL

Heidi: I meant based on her looks. She honestly looked like an angel. She honestly had the most thick (yeah, this is the best way to describe it) demonic energy I have seen.

Heidi: I doubt she's as pious as her looks imply though

Heidi: angels hanging out with hellborns...now that is something I'd love to see!

Coffee Queen: I have demonesses with angelic faces

ChatHound: That makes me think of an aged angel hacking and coughing, snickering at their humans when they fall.

Heidi: then again... *shuts up cause it's against her*

Akelta: The next layer. There are many universes, and we can choose to be attuned to the vibration of any universe ad have lives and experiences there. So for every universe taht we are attuned to and have lives in, we have a universal self for. So there is a collective of universal selves which are overseen by the higher self

darkstarfyre: Lol

Heidi: Oh, I've experienced that!!!!!

Akelta: The Higher self. When we decide to come here we have to be able to shift from the outer spiritual world into the inner spiritual world. To exist in the physical our vibration has to be lowered, our true selves are put in a state where we become our higher selves, which is a shadow of our true form self and basically the essence of all we are, in a way that we can interact with.

Coffee Queen: there's only one of us at any given time in one universe right? we won't actually meet another self in a human vessel in our lifetime?

Akelta: that is awesome, Heidi.

Akelta: That one is still open to debate.. I am not fully sure

Akelta: HiChristian

ChatHound:Christian!

Heidi: Unless you decided to incarnate in two bodies for some reason

Christian: Wow, people are still here?

Heidi: *squeeeeze* yes we are

Christian: Hi, Akelta and CH!

Kitsune: Twin flame?

Akelta: We only started 56 minutes ago hehehe and I still have layers to go through lol

Heidi: we won't let Akelta finish the first part of her lecture

Coffee Queen: Oh I think Velca didn't make it :(

wolfy: *tapes Christian to the ceiling and pokes with a spear*

Christian: *Heidi Squeeze!* hey you!

Akelta: Twin flames those are interesting, from an inner spiritual world perspective your higher self is split into two and you are basically two sides of who you are expereincing different things in this universal realm

Coffee Queen: oh, so what I just mentioned IS possible

Christian: Oooh, okay for some reason i thought it was sooner. Hahaha busy busy bee you are lol

Akelta: Yes

Akelta: but there are layers of that too

Christian: wolfy didnt i say to use rope???

Christian: Sorry, i havent checked out the thread, wats the topic?

velle: HiChristian

Christian: Hey velle!

Akelta: The true form self is technically who we are back home, the energies that we rose from and basically who we are as a whole. We all rise or are born from various beings of divinity or we rise from various vibrations of divinity and that is who we are as a whole in our true form self.

Akelta: The layers of the selfChristian

Coffee Queen: It's a bit like the caste system, you can't change who you were born as

Christian: Ahhh okay... *shuffles in seat, looking at everyone...raises hand*

Akelta: Yes, but you can try on a new skin in the inner spiritaul worlds and take other species and things for a ride

Akelta: yes Christian

Heidi: unless you do something crazy like go to a demon screaming "infuse meeeeeeeee!"

Heidi: sorry, had crazy visual of that and had to share

Coffee Queen: Infuse me with unicorn energy!!!

Akelta: LOL!! ok yes infusions can happen, but it seems to make something completly new. like Fallen Angels

Kitsune: Couldn't the opposite infusion be possible? Or any others

Christian: What does that mean? *scratches head, little bit lost and embarassed...*

Akelta: Infusion takes a long time, and there is the probability it can damage and mess up your energies

Akelta: it isn't something anyone really takes lightly

Heidi: "take other things for a ride". That's how I'm going to think of my life here. I tookHeidi for a test drive. I'll be back in a lifetime from now! Don't eat all the pork chops!

Akelta: Heheheeh

Akelta: mmm pork chops

Coffee Queen: You hear that,wolfy?

Kitsune: You're good. I'm taking all the steaks!

wolfy: *hides in the background*

Akelta: mmm steaks

Akelta: Filet and lobster for me!

Heidi: lobster!

Kitsune: NY, tri strip, sirloin, FILET MIGNONS

Akelta: mmm Filet

ChatHound: Is sex in the food group?

Heidi: hahahahahaha

Akelta: yes yes it is

wolfy: why do OSW wanna come to ISW? what is here that makes divinities wanna dump thier divinity just to come here?

Akelta: it's a staple of demon meals

Christian: What layers this?

ChatHound: Woot!

Christian:

Coffee Queen: ISW is the only place they can experience birth and death

Kitsune: Blooooood XD

Akelta: Why do we play video games here, we want to have fun and try something new. A lot of times they do the same. I am sure there are other reasons, but one thing I know is to have other experiences you cannot have back home

Christian: ISW?

Akelta: Inner Spiritual World

wolfy: and experience birth and death is fun?

Akelta: To them possibly

Christian: Ahhh, k

Akelta: they are immortal

Christian: Thank u!

Heidi: That's creepy, I was thinking video games too.

Akelta: LOL Heidi is reading my mind

Akelta: We are on the same wave length.

Kitsune: Now with those VR oculus sets and the in-testing Japanese body suit

Christian: How many layers are there?

Kitsune: That lets you feel the game

Coffee Queen: We even play the Sims game, see how sick we humans are?

ChatHound: I'd rather be a monk atChristian's monastery than keep trying on meat suits and watching people and creatures (and possibly entire worlds) die. :/

wolfy: true... actually that was my impression when i hear the stuff here.. its like someone is playing a video game and we are currently the character in that video game.. and the person controlling us is the higher self of this realm and that some "god" is watching that higher self...

Akelta: @Christian, good question, everytime I think I have it, something else is uncovered.

Heidi: One of these days I'll get caught for corporate espionage or something....

Akelta: That wofly is yes that basically is the gist of it.

Akelta: So now we are going to talk about two elements and how this relates to experiences we have here.

Akelta: One.. Astral Projection

Christian: *scoots closer*

Kitsune: *ears perk*

Coffee Queen: can I ask something before that?

Akelta: We are the sum of all these beings. When we are in the astral, we can take the form of all we have been, who we are here, our higher self, our true form self, and we can shift into these beings... so long as we are attuned to them and not blocked from them

ChatHound: *looks at Christians skid mark*

Akelta: You can CQ

Christian: :p

Coffee Queen: many humans had gone through extreme suffering through wars or being victims of heinous crimes, did they choose to experience those things?

darkstarfyre: Whack cq butt. How naughty interrupt lecture

wolfy: i am making a second cuppa coffee... brb

Coffee Queen: cause that often is what turned a person away from Christianity, how could a loving God allow that to happen blah blah

Akelta: @CQ, I think some do, and I think sometimes we are in situations were unexpected things happen, the circumstances of our lives align in an unexpected way

Akelta: I think there is an element of chance

Akelta: where things just happen and you didn't want it to, like in a video game when you die

Christian: Perhaps he's sadistic, that's my usual answer...

Heidi: that's where Buddhism makes much more sense than Christianity

Akelta: Yes there is that element to it as well

Akelta: There is no one answer

Akelta: and honestly I think that to a degree all the religions house pieces of the truth in them

wolfy: i will say its like the video games where you gain experiences and skills.. and the game have alogrithms that roles dices or saves so if you were attacked.. you might be able to avoid.. that is what chanceAkelta is talking about.. but overall situations cannot be controlled coz the gamer controls where the avatar in the game goes to.. destination and aim... the characters just have to follow....

Akelta: Yes, and there are vibrations arond you that are shifting things and can influence what happens

Heidi: unless you wake up to the full knowledge and abilities of the gamer

Akelta: Hack the game

Heidi: pretty much, yes

Akelta: then you are the game maker

Coffee Queen: personally I do believe it's the choices our subconscious or higher self made, but if you told a rape victim that she chose to experience that, she's gonna be outraged and even more traumatized cause her conscious self could not comprehend that choice

Heidi: isn't that what we are all trying to do with magic? Learn how to hack the game?

darkstarfyre: Yes

wolfy:Heidi.. thats when the avatar fully "awaken" and when the gamer knows it.. they are gonna smack you coz they cannot control you.... and thats why jesus got smackdown (joking)

ChatHound: Well said,Heidi!

Akelta: That is very true CQ, and yes in Magick we are learning how to hack that game that is exactly what it is that we do

Heidi: well you tell a truth to someone who is not ready to understand it, it is worse than telling a lie

Akelta: and the demons we work with they exist outside the game and they can add vibrations and shift things for us

Coffee Queen: You may even get stoned or crucified

Akelta: yep

Heidi: my mom cannot deal with stuff I have seen in the higher worlds. She needs to feel there is a benevolent god and that everything has a purpose.

Heidi: Trying to tell her otherwise will only cause damage.

ChatHound: I've learned that it's usually best to let others find their truth...if they are not asking themselves the question, we are likely going to overstep boundaries.

wolfy: i take the magick and demons who help us "gain control" as virus in the game :P

Christian: What defines a "truth"

Akelta: Yeah some people it is cruel, some people are meant for that, it is their life, and honeslty I think it is a beautiful thing when people find their path.

Coffee Queen: @CH exactly, boundaries are important

Heidi: Oh, people ask. They just can't always process what they hear. So they understand it in a corrupted way that makes it sound evil and wrong and worrying.

Akelta: Truth, is layered and subjective

Heidi: People= me included.

wolfy: well..Heidi.. the gamers who control other ppl.. like your mum.. might not want her to know she can gain control.. maybe? :P

Coffee Queen: only when a person understands fully that they make ALL the choices then they can have 100% control over their world

Heidi: I don't think anyone controls the game. That is what is scary.

Akelta: LOL yeah I have had things presented to me and been like. WHY WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT!! ... spends the next year processing it

Akelta: YES THAT Heidi!! EXACTLY

ChatHound: Some folks would rather assume the position and be driven.

Heidi: That no one controls the game maybe. That it's all you. All the good and all the bad stuff, it can all be you and just you, and it may not have the slightest bit of meaning or purpose. The emptiness of all things.

Akelta: the game seems to be the make up of thought vibration from everyone, the collective consciousness of all those who have been and who are

Coffee Queen:Heidi, we are living in chaos XD

wolfy: all i can say is "humans are lazy and coz they are lazy to think.. they rather be just the avatar in the game and play by the rules and controls by the gamer"..

Akelta: and if you can learn to free yourself from teh collective essence, and raise yourvibrations enough to shift things around you, you become the game maker

Akelta: That too wolfy

Heidi: @Akelta, yes! There are things I truly wondered why the f*ck I had to see them when I did. But it made sense eventually.

Coffee Queen: we all have a part in defining and keeping the world in place. That's why Don Juan in Castaneda's books talked about "stopping the world"

Akelta: Our vibrations and everyone's are a part of this universe.

Coffee Queen: when you stop the world you remove yourself from the influence of the collective consciousness and you can see beyond the veil

Heidi: Just so you know, I believe you are all characters in my game that I create and write the story. In case you thought I didn't have a god complex

Akelta: When we astral project though. Attuning yourself to your energies will allow you to shift forms. If you find yourself blocked or stuck in one form. It means that you are blocked from teh attunement of that form you wish to become.

ChatHound: *glitches...and the screen goes all snowy*

Christian: Oooh but I program your game Heidi mwahahah

wolfy: ..Heidi... you need to add in more sex in the game........ at least around me... if you are to control me :P

Akelta: Akelta sneaks over... takes a bite off Heidi's Pork Chop..
Heidi: *squeezes Christian* what about now?

Coffee Queen: I am stuck in my physical body, how do I unblock that attunement?

Heidi: She....she....bit my pork chop! Someone hacked my game!

Coffee Queen: lol Akelta, you didn't know wolfy calls me Porkchop, it's so funny to see you type that

Akelta: omg

Heidi: hahahahaha

Heidi: see? ain't it all like a good movie?

Akelta: Well, this became much more dirty sounding than I meant it to.. LOL

wolfy: porkchop got porkchoped?

Kitsune: *watches everyone on her screen and spawns 100000000000 canbages*

Akelta: omg LOL

Heidi: and to think that wolfy just asked for more sex around him if I control the game....

Kitsune: Cabbages*

Akelta: I didn't know that. I just remember Heidi mentioned Pork Chops earlier LOL

Christian: * makes Heidi taller..and blue* hehehe Avatar mod!

Kitsune: *transforms into the Final boss*

Heidi: I made my point, lol. We can go back to projection now

Akelta: Yes, if you can only take one form it does mean that you have to attune yourself to your other forms, then you will be able to shift into them. It means there is a block between you and other layers of your energy essence.

Kitsune: Dragons FTW

wolfy: *uses hack to kill off final boss*

Akelta: Ever species has an attunement and an energy vibration. When you can tap into those energies vibrations and align yourself with them, then you will be able to shift

Akelta: LOL wolfy

Christian: *bumps fists with Heidi* Form of water!

Coffee Queen: I am worried though if I kept focusing on removing the possible blocks, I would be reinforcing the idea that the blocks DO exist

Heidi: How do you attune yourself to a form that you know exists but have never seen or experienced in this life?

wolfy: anyway... so we are reduced to this low frequency useless human body (avatar of the game)... and we are suppose to "get out" of this avatar meaty porkchoppy suit... the question is how? and where do we go from there?

Akelta: @Heidi... that is a very good question.. I would place it in my third eye and let it translate it and work on it and experiement with images untill I can get a clear image, that process would also help to attune me to it, but it would take time.

Kitsune:Heidi, you can innately feel it and go from there.

Akelta: That is the paradox and it is a balance CQ, it is like weeds in the Garden, pull them up as you see them, but don't stress over then when they are not there.

Heidi: I can't. That's why I said "and have not experienced or seen in this life". If I have seen it, I know what I'm trying to tune into.

darkstarfyre: The question is how do we raise our vibrations enough to do all the psychic powers

ChatHound: Curse those b!tches, CQ. Use the feelings you have and channel them in constructive banishing vocabulary. You got this.

Akelta: @Wolfy, I belive each journey is unique to the individual, You higher self has the key for escaping the reincarnation cycle.

darkstarfyre: Its painful to heal

Akelta: It is VERY painful to heal

Christian: Why change your form? Is it possible to forget your first form (if there is one).

Akelta: acutally one of the worst pains in the world is healing.

Coffee Queen: @DSF reading books or information on psychic exercises and theories will also attune your vibrations to those subjects

wolfy:Akelta.. that is the scary part i mentioned to porkchop.. it all points to on... suicide? coz we need to get out of the meat body... and let the "self" float up... isnt it?

Coffee Queen: Heal what?

Akelta:Heidi, I know I have gotten things that it basically didnt exist and I had no idea what I was even getting and it was like I couldn't get any grasp on it to even start building a profile, I had no reference points.

Akelta: It can take time to translate those energies... years.. decades..

Heidi: that was actually a popular view in the first Christian centuries. People kept commiting suicide because of that.

Akelta: Yes what CQ said, reading, all the reading

Heidi: @Akelta, I am trying to find my peaceful form of my true self. I have only seen and experienced the wrathful one.

Coffee Queen: The wrathful one sounds sexy though

Akelta: @wolfy, I think it comes down to what you want to do before you die. We all are going to die, it is just a matter of how we want to live in the process

wolfy:Heidi.. i am not surprised.. coz Christianity says it all.. believes in "me".. believe jesus is son of god.. and you are guranteed a space in heaven.. then if i believe.. why do i still have to live? i might as well jump the building and go to heaven?

Heidi: Yeah, but I'd like to see my other side too at some point.

Heidi: I can't kick ass all day, you know?

Coffee Queen: Great things can be done in this meaty vessel, I don't want to be wasteful XD

Christian: @Heidi, nah sometimes you punch...

Heidi: @wolfy, yes, exactly! They actually had to make suicide a sin cause they didn't have enough men to go to war because of that.

Akelta: This sounds like my journey to understand my dark demoness self.. I use to just sketch what I saw in her, just sketch her, and then finally one day that side emerged, it was like a word, Actually it was through listening to Leonard Cohen that I got glismpes of it. And other artists. Music I find deep music and art reveals things.

Coffee Queen: wolfy, remember the video you showed me? No matter how bad things are, try holding your nose for a minute and you'll realize that you don't want to die. Why do you still have to live? BECAUSE YOU DON'T REALLY WANT TO DIE LOL

wolfy: .... thats a bit of tough work there.... cant i just plug some electricity or some stuff in my body and shocked myself into higher vibrations? :X

Akelta: oh and I need to write this here.. SCREW YOU 2016 IF YOU TAKE ONE MORE TALENT I AM GOING TO BE VERY UPSET!

Akelta: LOL that is true CQ

Coffee Queen: why one more talent?

ChatHound: You said it,Akelta! This year has royally sucked snail balls.

Akelta: David Bowie, Prince, Leonard Cohen, many others. I was not amused at the death count of this year

Coffee Queen: oh you mean the celebrities who passed away

Akelta: yes

wolfy:Akelta.. what if.. its donald trump?

Akelta: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heidi: he's not exactly a talent

Coffee Queen: Well, they have achieved what they wanted and moved on to the next vessel

Akelta: wouldn't that be ironic

Akelta: and all those voodoo dolls of him would have come through

Akelta: I know there were tons made

wolfy: well.. talent or not.. he is the PRESIDENT...

Coffee Queen: He probably has occult advisors doing protection rituals for him

Akelta: yes. yes he is

Heidi: which is a job that requires surprisingly little talent

Akelta: I thought about that CQ

Akelta: I am sure he does

Akelta: lol

Heidi: I mean, you are not even responsible for the strategy that got you elected. Others are.

ChatHound: I wonder what the Dark Lords and Ladies think of Trump.

wolfy: Akelta.. is there an easier way to raise the needed frequencies? like the stuff i say? plug myself to electric sockets or something?

Coffee Queen: Imagine him having ongoing Law stay away Hoodoo spells to hide his taxes?

Akelta: That is a good question. I ahve never asked LOL

Kitsune: Better than Hillary and the Democratic Party being in place

Christian: How do u know if you meet ur "twin flame"?

Akelta: wolfy, the best way is through meditation and exiercises or rituals that raise the energy

wolfy: @christian.. i will know coz i will feel like stranggling him? :P

Heidi: @Christian, you will.

Coffee Queen:wolfy, maybe it's your wife, cause your guys do look alike

Akelta: @ Christan, you will feel a pull to them and you both will be drawn to each other.

Christian: And what of a soulmate?

wolfy: Akelta... meditation and exercises arent short cuts sigh.. i need hacks and shortcuts :X

Akelta: Soul mates are different then twin flame and that also needs it's own chat

Christian: Oh thank you for answering you bunch of lovely people!

Heidi: @wolfy, inner fire. I've suggested it before.

Akelta: I am just going to finish up the last part

Akelta: Lucid Dream attunement to our demons

Heidi: yeah, I need to get to bed soon and I want to hear the last part.

Christian: What's that?

Coffee Queen: Akelta, again you approach a subject that I've been working on like you read my mind (or my post)!

Akelta: I have seen this mentioned and I have seen this myself... Dreams where I know my demons are there, but I can't see them, or they don't appear as I know they look

Akelta: this again is attunment, your dream mind is not attuned to them

Akelta: I read your post LOL and have been meaning to reply

Heidi: *thinks of mafia guy who was probably CQ's demon*

Coffee Queen: oh yes, it's bizarre, Akelta, I saw my son of Satan and he appeared as this chubby Asian dude

wolfy: porkchop got special treatment from Akelta coz she's porkchop? :P

Akelta: Basically your demon is at a certain vibration, and they can shift vibrations, but when you are lucid you can exist in a place where your attunements don't line up. So you might not be able to see them, or they will appear as some construct your mind has decided to make them appear as

ChatHound: LOL--I dreamed of my ogre before and he appeared like my step-grandfather.

Akelta: Yeah I had one dream Tiger was black static and I was like.. ummm I know you are there, and then I cursed my mind for not being attuned.

Akelta: YES things like this

Heidi: I tend to not see the spirits that accompany me in the astral for protection. I have no idea who they were when I wake up. Even though I remember someone was with me, and we may even have talked during the experience.

Akelta: It is really bizarre but luckily I do know the cure

Akelta: Astral viewing

Akelta: astral viewing will attune you to your demons frequency and align you with them

Coffee Queen: that might be why I couldn't see my Bronwyn angel in the same dream, I called and called and she never appeared. But I saw my son of Satan (as the Asian dude), so maybe if I was attuned enough to at least see him in some form, it's not a compatible attunement to see an angel

Akelta: Your son of Satan is very powerful so he will be able to more align to a vibraiton you can see him as, which manifested as that

Akelta: it sounds like he was trying to align to a vibration you could interact but that was the manifestation, that has happened to me before as well LOL

Coffee Queen: and he told me he wanted me to call him 47 LOL

Akelta: not so much in astral projection, but lucid dreaming more

Akelta: yeah attunement issues

Coffee Queen: you see, his vessel is an amulet of 48 attributes

Akelta: that is interesting

Akelta: very interesting

Coffee Queen: he shoudl have called himself 49 instead XDDDDD

Heidi: He's modest :P

Christian: Random question and off topic but may i ask it?

Akelta: Attuning to them comes from astral viewing them. Shifting into astral viewing and just gazing at them, your third eye will naturally begine to attune you to their energies

Akelta: LOL Heidi

Akelta: and sure Christian

Kitsune: I guess I've called my soulmate in my dreams so much, that I've really attuned my dream self to his vibration

Coffee Queen: astral viewing is the exercise in the Demon attunement pdf right?

Kitsune: As he will appear as I visualize him

Akelta: It doesn't happen to everyone Kit, some people are attuned, but when it does happen attunement is usually the cause.

Heidi: astral viewing is a problem for me, cause I am not primarily visually oriented. When it happens by itself it's cool, but if I try to push it I have no idea what my brain is making up.

Kitsune: Gotcha. He is a very physical presence in my dreams when I ask him to be there

Akelta: @CQ, That is one attunement yes. Do it multiple times and work at visualizing them to really get a sense of their energies

Christian: What's the deal with exorcism? Can demons actually be exorcised into an object? (hint: i know virtually nothing about it, so, please forgive my naivety)

Akelta: Brains on the loose

Akelta: into? or out of

Kitsune: Catch them lol

Coffee Queen: hmmmm, during my initial 21 days of nightly connection to him, I kept seeing him with silver hair though, but his scroll said black hair

Christian: Into

Akelta: and also basically what an exorcism is is the removal of a malevolent force through forceful means

wolfy: *joke mode*.. Exorcism is so Christian...

Coffee Queen: is that a sign that I was not attuned correctly?

ChatHound: CQ, he may be appearing to you in a way that will grab your attention for now.

Akelta: and it is a Chrisitan practise, I would never exorcise a demon.

Coffee Queen: then a friend saw him with red hair

Akelta: @Cq, they can change their hair.

Akelta: It could be a sign taht you were not attuned yes, Or he was changing his hair, but yes not being attuned can account for that

Akelta: I have done an exorcism type ritual on a sludge before

Akelta: calling on the Dark Lords actually

Coffee Queen: where did the sludge go after being exorcised?

velle: How did that work out Akelta

Akelta: and yes it was ripped out of the person and placed into a turmaline crystal then bound to that and removed and banished from the house

Christian: I was just curious becuase i received an item sometime ago, under the premises that the demon in it had been exorcised from a girl and put into it. I wanted to know more about it. Can u exorcise out of an object?

Akelta: It was amazing, I wasn't expecting it to work that fast, the person went from lunatic to normal at the completion of the ritual

Kitsune: Could we just incinerate the sludges?

Coffee Queen: Well, sludges have their reason to exist too, as long as they stay away from us

Akelta: If it was placed into the item, it was just bound to the item, remove the bindings and you can release it

velle:Akelta do you have many dark lords help you

Akelta: Yes exactly CQ they have their place

Akelta: @Velle, yes, the demons I worked with for that were Lucifuge Rofocale, Dantalion, and Sonnelion

wolfy: hmm.... i have a lot of friends who needed to go find you then Akelta... but then again.. they thought they are god.. so.. no point too...

Coffee Queen: oooh Dantalion, he's actually the very first demon lord I tried to connect to. Hopefully one day I can try again properly.

Kitsune: I was referring to the ones that would go after you CQ, instead of banishing them, destroy them

wolfy: i wonder if we could find cure for lunacy and lazy and stupidity in future...

Christian: How difficult is it to remove the bindings? Sorry still off topic...

Coffee Queen: ALL sludges would go after you if they came through into your space

velle: okayAkelta I was reading something today on Lucifuge rofocale

Akelta: It depends on the binding, you basically have to deconstruct what someone else did

Akelta: and all bindings are different

wolfy: @christian.. very easy.. give it to Akelta :X

Akelta: oh? he is awesome velle, I adore him

velle: He sounds like a great dark lord to work with

Christian: ... I don't think that's a possibility... is it?

Akelta: I have done that before, been given vessels where entities were forcefully bound and had to remove them

Coffee Queen: Could you share more tips on astral viewing?

Akelta: he is a wonderful dark lord to work with

Akelta: I like to do it at night. I lay in my bed, have Tiger hover over me and then practice looking at him

velle: I may look into working with him Akelta

wolfy: see Christian? its so easy.. if she likes the vessel she will do all she can to remove it.. if she dont like the vessel she will just chuck it away safely.. problems solved :X

Akelta: I close my eyes and shift all my focus to my third eye

Akelta: I would never just chuck it away LOL

Coffee Queen: oh I was wondering if I could ask them to hover over me in the air when I am in bed too

Akelta: I have respect for the beings that are bound and want to help them

Coffee Queen: cause I wasn't sure if they could defy gravity when they are visiting

ChatHound: Hovering, naked demons. Sweeeeeeet!

Akelta: Tiger and I turn it into umm games.. but yeah you can have anyone hover over you and practice looking at them, seeing their features

Kitsune: Rofl

Akelta: CH how did you know? LOL

Coffee Queen: I am going to ask my mage to do that tonight

Heidi: I have never asked anyone to hover, lol

wolfy: @Chathound.. you see them as hovering naked demons... they see you as laying porkchop :P

Christian: The vessel broke a while back as well it was in a drawer and when i woke up it was broken in half!

Akelta: You should, it is a great exercise

ChatHound: Probably,wolfy...but an upside down porkchop.

Akelta: It probably was trying to escape, when they are bound forcefully they do break things

Coffee Queen: my third eye hurts if I send too much energy into it though

Heidi: My DC kinda hovers over my head, in the non literal sense though. Like in a "why are you on my back?" kind of way

Christian: :'(

velle: Heidi how do you like working with your DC

Akelta: @CQ it means it is growing, when we start moving more energy through it than it is used to it can hurt as it adjusts

ChatHound: CQ, maybe don't send energy but let it gather energy from without?

Akelta: It is almost 8, hwo is everyone doing?

Akelta: we should wrap up, I know it is late for many of you

Kitsune: Good

Coffee Queen: it's been a great chat!

Akelta: does anyone have any final questions

Coffee Queen: yes but unrelated to the topic

Akelta: Thank you CQ I thought so as well, it was a lot of fun.

Akelta: ask away

wolfy: its 12 noon here... had my second cuppa coffee.. and now wondering whats for lunch :P

velle: Thanks Akelta for the chat !

Heidi: it's 6 am here

Akelta: LOL wofy

Coffee Queen: To your knowledge does Lucifer reside in Thaumiel?

ChatHound: Can using the sigils we have of our demons help us attune, too, for the dream state?

Akelta: you are welcomevelle!

Kitsune: I'm good. Mine for the moment were answered

Heidi: i was only awake because we had an earthquake earlier

Akelta: @CH excellent question and yes, gazing at your demons sigil will help attune you to their energies, the best way though is to combine that with astral viewing.

Kitsune: How big?

wolfy: @heidi.. someone went jogging? :X

Heidi: It was a truly great chat! Now I just want to grab a demon and go to bed. For educational purposes of course...

Heidi: LOL, a giant maybe!

darkstarfyre: Sex education

ChatHound: Whatev, Heidi. lol

Kitsune: Lol, of course

Coffee Queen: @CH I intutively felt that way too and have been staring at my mage's sigil to get a feel of her energy

Christian: What's a legion demon?

Kitsune: I'm gonna go. It was a good chat

Akelta: Lucifer I have always encountered him in the upper spiritual world, in the noble realm, but how the spiritual world is aligned with the shadow tree of life there is a map that is contained with that, but that is another topic as it is incredibly layered. and I am still working on it. That journey is one that will take years

Akelta: an Earthquake? are you ok?

Kitsune has left.

Akelta: HAHAHA YES!! now everyone grab your demons and head to bed

velle: Night Akelta !

Coffee Queen: it's Friday night! We all gonna stay up XD

Heidi: oh yes, it wasn't that big. About 5 richter, and it was 38 km away from here. But it was long, and things kept shaking.

Akelta: a legion is the name of a group of demons in the demon army that is overseen by a commander

Heidi: At least no demon had to figure out how to wake me up this time

Akelta: oh wow, I am glad you are safe Heidi

wolfy: hmm... looks like someone was jogging thereHeidi..

ChatHound: *notes--to wakeHeidi, cause earthquake*

Akelta: Night everyone! I am glad you had a wonderful time.

Heidi: Night everyone!

Heidi: See you tomorrow!

Akelta: Night Heidi! Night Christian
'' Thanks CQ For posting tonight's Chat it Was fun enjoyed it very much ' I hope you got the answers you where Looking for about your Dreams ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user309

...... can we not quote the whole "chat log"? lol...
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

wolfy wrote:...... can we not quote the whole "chat log"? lol...
:lol: Sorry Wolfy I was reading it
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Xio

CQ, many thanks for posting this transcript. Looks like you all had a great chat party!

It was too late for me on this occasion.
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Thank you CQ! I ended up missing it sadly :(
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Darth Moronius

Yep, thank yu, CQ :)devil:
Different time zone really strains education
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Oooh I was wondering why I shifted forms depending on what I'm doing on the astral :) I guess I'm just getting attuned to some of the beings I've been in my past lives hehe.

BUMP~~
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”