Scare tactics and getting into the LHP

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Marosey

This is going to be hard to watch. I know this was for me. What's your honest opinion about this. I found this on my Twitter feed. These type of videos make it hard for people to switch to the LHP. What spirit entities are giving Satan and the demons a bad name?

They try to make Lucifer/Satan out to be a bad guy. I'm here for truth. I'm tired of all the scare tactics.

http://youtu.be/IuUSKSop4EE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

This feels more like a staged drama than anything. To have a casual conversation with a supposed possession victim is a little odd, to say the least. Plus, in most "real" possessions I've heard in the past, the voice doesn't tend to be so similar to the actual person's, especially in vocabulary. In any channeling, the veracity of the experience really lies in the fact that the person is saying things that they otherwise would not have said, usually in a tone of voice that's a bit different from usual. Here, the vocabulary and descriptions are not out of the ordinary for a teenage girl, especially one who has been involved in the church most of her life and would have heard certain stories over and over again. There's no real insight or depth given to the "demon's" testimony, and it uses phrasing that a teenaged human would use.

Ergo, I stand by my hypothesis that this is all a super fakeroo. Especially with them just repeating "come on out" to a possessed demoniac. I mean, really? In a real possession case, I'd imagine it's much more like a battle of wills, where adrenaline and fear are at an all time high--especially in a religious person fighting a feared enemy demon.

Just my two cents.
Marosey

Kharybdis wrote:This feels more like a staged drama than anything. To have a casual conversation with a supposed possession victim is a little odd, to say the least. Plus, in most "real" possessions I've heard in the past, the voice doesn't tend to be so similar to the actual person's, especially in vocabulary. In any channeling, the veracity of the experience really lies in the fact that the person is saying things that they otherwise would not have said, usually in a tone of voice that's a bit different from usual. Here, the vocabulary and descriptions are not out of the ordinary for a teenage girl, especially one who has been involved in the church most of her life and would have heard certain stories over and over again. There's no real insight or depth given to the "demon's" testimony, and it uses phrasing that a teenaged human would use.

Ergo, I stand by my hypothesis that this is all a super fakeroo. Especially with them just repeating "come on out" to a possessed demoniac. I mean, really? In a real possession case, I'd imagine it's much more like a battle of wills, where adrenaline and fear are at an all time high--especially in a religious person fighting a feared enemy demon.

Just my two cents.

Great outlook
Sandra
Patron Deities: Lord Andras
Your favourite Demon?: Lord SATAN and Lord Andras

Marosey wrote:This is going to be hard to watch. I know this was for me. What's your honest opinion about this. I found this on my Twitter feed. These type of videos make it hard for people to switch to the LHP. What spirit entities are giving Satan and the demons a bad name?

They try to make Lucifer/Satan out to be a bad guy. I'm here for truth. I'm tired of all the scare tactics.

http://youtu.be/IuUSKSop4EE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I start watching it but i couldn'd go on. I hate it to see things like that. It breaks one heart.

moreover, ye lifted up your voices and swore obedience and faith to SATAN/LUCIFER who liveth and triumpheth, whose beginning is not nor end cannot be.

Moreover, ye lifted up your voices and swore obedience and faith to SATAN/LUCIFER who liveth and triumphth, whose beginning is not nor end cannot be.
Anatakan
Your favourite Demon?: my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Who seriously doesn't want to slap that woman shouting come on out non-stop....I hate everybody too but damn woman, shut the fuck up !!!

We watched a video very recently with Anatel where they kept on shouting to a ghost child to do things. Imagine how frightened she was when these 2 ignorant women were trying to communicate with her and kept on calling her to do things such as push someone off the bed, touch someone, do something, etc...We even laughed when they tried to communicate using a scrying mirror only it was a normal mirror (not even silver).
How about the videos which show teams entering houses but before they do they stand outside and pray so they are protected, so that no "evil" may harm them. Then they try to force the entity to do things so that they feel they have accomplished something.

Demons are not monkeys to do human biddings. Firstly they are aware who you are, what your background is and what you are planing to do long before you go in. They are not dumb and certainly not ignorant either. How about going in with a little humbleness and respect for their being. Perhaps going in with an understanding that you are there to discover. Long years have passed and still the RHP goes in first with judgement as that is there core foundation. Long years have passed where Demons have been persecuted cause sheep only follow and dismiss all the cruelty they have achieved through the years and still do so in a manner which pleases them.

The video is fake and the acting is bad too.....lol. Someone posted that a Fallen Angel was possibly talking through her. What a load of crap !!!
These videos are nothing else other than marketing adverts to get gullible humans to squabble amongst each other....I believe we can devote our energies to a better cause than this...

On the flip side of the coin Demonic Possession is real, it can be achieved on a personal level by invoking a Demon and allowing them to take over your body, mind but one has to know what they are doing. Secondly it can really scare the crap out of you that is why one must be an adept in Black Magick and also have someone with them to assist. However a Demonic Deity doesn't swoop down to possess a spec of dust just for the kicks of it.
For us, be wise and sift through the dirt to find the truth. Vids like these deserve not to be watched or even posted on. We have much better things to do....
In Nomine Domini Nostri Domus
AVE SATANAS!!!
Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus
Marosey

I'm glad I posted this video. Yes, it's worth watching and I would like some respectful responses. These type of videos and the so-called ex satanist or whistleblowers sure put a lot of effort to give Satan a bad name. One example Carolyn Hamlett she said she was very close to knowing Satan/Lucifer and she didn't come out presenting anything positive. Yes, these videos can make it hard to embrace a different path that is not Christian oriented. The Christian faith is so dominate in society but I refuse to be closed minded.
Marosey

Anatakan wrote:Who seriously doesn't want to slap that woman shouting come on out non-stop....I hate everybody too but damn woman, shut the fuck up !!!

We watched a video very recently with Anatel where they kept on shouting to a ghost child to do things. Imagine how frightened she was when these 2 ignorant women were trying to communicate with her and kept on calling her to do things such as push someone off the bed, touch someone, do something, etc...We even laughed when they tried to communicate using a scrying mirror only it was a normal mirror (not even silver).
How about the videos which show teams entering houses but before they do they stand outside and pray so they are protected, so that no "evil" may harm them. Then they try to force the entity to do things so that they feel they have accomplished something.

Demons are not monkeys to do human biddings. Firstly they are aware who you are, what your background is and what you are planing to do long before you go in. They are not dumb and certainly not ignorant either. How about going in with a little humbleness and respect for their being. Perhaps going in with an understanding that you are there to discover. Long years have passed and still the RHP goes in first with judgement as that is there core foundation. Long years have passed where Demons have been persecuted cause sheep only follow and dismiss all the cruelty they have achieved through the years and still do so in a manner which pleases them.

The video is fake and the acting is bad too.....lol. Someone posted that a Fallen Angel was possibly talking through her. What a load of crap !!!
These videos are nothing else other than marketing adverts to get gullible humans to squabble amongst each other....I believe we can devote our energies to a better cause than this...

On the flip side of the coin Demonic Possession is real, it can be achieved on a personal level by invoking a Demon and allowing them to take over your body, mind but one has to know what they are doing. Secondly it can really scare the crap out of you that is why one must be an adept in Black Magick and also have someone with them to assist. However a Demonic Deity doesn't swoop down to possess a spec of dust just for the kicks of it.
For us, be wise and sift through the dirt to find the truth. Vids like these deserve not to be watched or even posted on. We have much better things to do....

Thanks Anatakan for your thoughts its appreciate :grouphug:
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Well said Anataken, as an investigator myself that shit sends me over the edge. You have no idea how many clients I meet who want me to provoke, try to get the spirits to act out. arggggg....

I agree on the possession as well, I don't believe it just happens for no reason. Many people are probably actually channeling something they invited in then freak out because it feels different. People are just pathetic, plain and simple. I could go on and on here but I think we are all on the same page..
Marosey

DoubleD wrote:Well said Anataken, as an investigator myself that shit sends me over the edge. You have no idea how many clients I meet who want me to provoke, try to get the spirits to act out. arggggg....

I agree on the possession as well, I don't believe it just happens for no reason. Many people are probably actually channeling something they invited in then freak out because it feels different. People are just pathetic, plain and simple. I could go on and on here but I think we are all on the same page..

Thanks for confirming DoubleD that people try to make you get the spirits to act out. That's sad.

There are videos all around the world that has similar themes to this and they all do not know each other. I'm thinking there might be something deeper going on.

I watched a video Akelta did. Very great video and she was talking about sludges and other spirits that are NOT demons. I'm thinking it could be possible that these predatory/deceptive spirits would invade these people and do these dramatic antics for Sh&&&:; and laughs and while they are at it give Satan and his crew a bad name.

I just watched her video a couple a days ago. That might be an answer to this too.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”