My DE Reaing by the lovely and talented Akelta

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Okay, so I would highly reccomend Akelta's DE reading not only is the readin amazing but the Painting she incredible. The reading has become something I like to take out and read though the picture is lost to me. However, when I had it, it was a sight to behold!!! She really puther everything into her paintings, its really refreshing :D :hug:

Thank you again Akelta!!!!! :hug:

My aura By Akelta Wilde

Christian has a very beautiful Aura that was very enjoyable to paint, but due to it’s

complexity was one of the more challenging ones to do a reading on. There is a lot of

divine energy that is flowing through him and one can tell by looking at his crown chakra

that he has a powerful connection to divinity, even if he does not always realize it. The

energy flows smoothly and flows in a calm manner. It encases his body and always

reminds him of his connection to source. He can manifest and make what he desires

happen he just has to believe and follow the inspiration. The gold that surrounds his aura

is a reflection of that divine energy. He has had some very powerful past lives he really

is a creator and his energies come from a very powerful place of pure creation and

crafting world. His energy is able to craft using the powerful energies and when he really

taps in them he can manifest and bring to life that which he desires. I get the sense that

he is only just beginning to uncover his power.

One questions asked was if his calm mentality was attributed to his aura. The answer is

yes. This golden connected energy that flows through him, surrounds him with calm

energies and also gives him a sense that all will be well. He also has a lot of ocean

energy that can bring on a sense of calmness and peace. Even when everything is stormy

around and torrential, he can keep calm and observe plotting the safest route.

I painted a city in the background that is to resemble Atlantis. There is a lot of Atlantean

energy that flows through Christian and that wisdom, advanced mindset, and power

shows throughout his aura. He has a deep connection to the water elements and the

ocean. There is a balance of calm and stormy that is inside of him. The raging power of

the ocean in a storm that can crush and destroy all in it’s path, and unstoppable force of

might and strength. Then like it never happened all can be calm and peaceful. He has

both the calm and the cool exterior, but that passionate fire that brews underneath it all.

He asked to have his Adhene Fae painted in the picture with him. She appeared standing

beside him as a guide and mentor. She is there to help as both a teacher and a companion.

She stands back enough to allow him to grow and develop but is always close by in case

trouble arises. She is very patient and has a calming presence to her. She is very

beautiful and her energies are very powerful.

Christian’s energy is complex to translate and he is from many lives where he was not

human and connected to beings of a higher vibrations. This can make is difficult for him

to connect with humans on an emotional level. He needs to seek out and find others of a

sensitive nature who are like him and understand the trials that one goes through when

they are here.

His Third eye chakra is strong, very developed and very beautiful. He can sense and

communicate with his spiritual companions and if he so desired, spiritual family

members that are in the spiritual world. His ability will grow with practice and he is just

beginning his journey so there is still much to learn but he has a good foundation with his

third eye. He has a good sense of that chakra and it works to serve him well. He is

learning to trust it and to expand on the messages he is receiving.

The Throat chakra is pretty good, though there is a bit of a detachment from this world

and it is almost like it exists in another realm, which would make communicating with

other beings quite easy. I wonder at times where he travels in the night and who he might

be connecting to as there is that component to his energy. Some of it does not exist on

this realm and moves through other dimensions.

His heart chakra is encased in a protective shield. There has been hurt and pain in his life

and a sense of not being good enough and not belonging. He has a sensitive nature and

has been struck many times by those close to him. It is painful to one who is sensitive

and as a protective measure the heart chakra has shielded itself. He needs validation of

his own worth, given by himself and needs to learn to love himself fully and completely

and realize that we do not have to be perfect and we are beautiful people worthy of love

because we walk this life and because we have our scars. He is disconnected from his

own emotions and needs to get back in touch with himself and love himself. Give

himself the love he deserves that no one else can give him. Underneath though I sense a

beautiful heart that can give love and care to those who need it most.

His Solar plexus has a very strong connection to divinity that allows a lot of energy and

power to flow through him. Christian can be a very powerful influential force with much

to teach others and much insights and lessons that he can share. He can be a great teacher

as well as a healer and can share many lessons and insights with others. This is the

power center of the body and his solar plexus radiates with divine light. He can learn

how to use that energy and pour it into his workings and magickal endeavors for some

powerful effects.

Hi Sacral Chakra shows some sadness and it is hiding behind the other energies. This

shows not being fully in touch with ones emotions and this is also contributing to his lack

of connection to other people. Though it is a skill that can be developed overtime. It will

also allow his to develop his intuition and his ability to read people and get a sense for

what they are thinking. Right now the mind will cloud that gut intuition with thought of

not being worthy as such he will not be able to get a clear sense of the other persons

thoughts. Though in time and with healing this can be developed.

His root chakra is the worse of all of them. It feels very lost and alone, like a child left on

the side of the road, abandoned and unloved. There is damage from not having a strong

connection to his parental figures and this also ties into what was going on with the Heart

Chakra. Self love and grounding are so important for Christian. Connecting to his

spiritual sources and connecting to divine love will help heal this and create a strong and

powerful root chakra. It is hard for some people, especially ones who come from such a

high vibration to walk in these bodies. They can do amazing things when they master

them, and inspire great healing. But they first have to heal themselves, reconnect to their

source and give themselves love and appreciation.

He has elements on being a healer as well as a warrior. He has a very balanced feel to

him. There is also sage energy and wisdom in that flows through him. He could if he

wanted to, learn to reach his energy out and touch others healing them with high

vibrational energy and also soothing them. There is a passionate energy to him and a

desire for connection and love.

There was some very interesting ancestry in his aura.

He has Demonic Dark Energy, Devotion Demon Dark Energy. There is not a huge

amount but there is definitely Devotion Demon Ancestry. This makes his DDE on the

lighter scale of the Demon Energy, which is why is does not stand out as much but it also

enhances his energy and brings him into perfect balance with light and darkness of

divinity. Christian is very connected to divinity and higher vibrational realms. There are

many water elementals that flow through his energy as well as celestial beings that flow

through space. There is a great connection to the cosmos and his energy seems ot reach

out and branch though the universe. His lineage is very complex and reveals the many

lives that he has lived. Her also has Mer lineage and shows that he does come from the

ocean depth and there is a longing to return to the ocean.

The purple that courses through his aura is a very high vibrational energy that shows in a

past life he was a member of a race of beings that were very advanced and very

influential on a spiritual level. There are also remnants in his aura of living a life where

he was highly telepathic and over time and with practice he could learn to harness those

skills and develop powerful psychic abilities in this life.

.Image
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM

*slowly... hehehehe

Turns out im smarter than i thought, found this hidden deep in my gmail :D
unnamed.jpg
DemonicSpirits
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lord Beleth, Lord Erebus
Your favourite Demon?: High Royal Demon King
Number of Demon Familiars: 100

That's wonderful reading christian,

Thanks for sharing :Ddevil: :Ddevil: :Ddevil:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I thought this might interest you. From "Sekhem Apep", a book on vampyres:

VARCOLACI Vampyric Gateway of Shadows Known also as ‘Devilcosm’, ‘Varcolaci -Astwihad’, this is the primary sigil of the Black Order of the Dragon. The Varcolaci sigil represents the nightmare aspect of the living vampyre. This is the symbol of the dreaming mind and the nightside sorcery of the vampyre adept;

Ford, Michael. Sekhem Apep (Kindle Locations 363-366). . Kindle Edition.
vampyre varcolaci.jpg
vampyre varcolaci.jpg (7.93 KiB) Viewed 4180 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Heidi

Very interesting DE energy reading Christian! I have to say I'm really glad you managed to find a picture of the painting too. Having seen so many DE paintings from other members, I have to say that yours is the most impressive I've seen :devilgrin: It's like the energies are radiating out from it. I actually felt my third eye activating when I looked at it, which is something I feel only when intense energies hit me suddenly and all at once. It's very very beautiful :devillust:
ChatHound
Patron Deities: Enki
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus

Awesome reading, Christian. :) Loving the artwork, too. Thanks for sharing!
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

:devillove: LOVE your painting and reading!!!!! and I knew you were smart lil brother :hug:
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM

just clarifying the painting is Akeltas masterpiece of my aura, i cant paint for shite lol
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I thought only Aura reading would have painting.....The DE reading also has!? OMG (OMD...lol)..........I m sooooooo exciting for mine...
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Xio

A very powerful reading. You have so much potential Christian. Good luck in your development. Akelta's reading is very thorough and thought provoking. Sheer quality.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”