What Music Soothes You or Boosts You?

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Anatel wrote:Music is huge with me. "When words fail, music speaks." I love that quote. I find i incorporate music in every area of my life. When I'm cleaning the kitchen, when im working, when im doing the school run, shopping, during ritual. I use it to boost me when I'm going for walks or need an extra energy burst when working out. I use it to soothe me when Im processing things that trouble me. My demons all have varied music tastes so I use it often times to connect with them.

Here are a few of my favorite soothers and boosters. What are yours? What soothes you, boosts you, or feeds your dark side?

[youtube]watch?v=_Mbxe33BYW8[/youtube]

[youtube]watch?v=NmvG2ZiPfoo[/youtube]

[youtube]watch?v=EluzTj88tWU[/youtube]

[youtube]watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio[/youtube]

And my all time favorite song...... Which is one of the most amazing remakes ever:

[youtube]watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4[/youtube]
Nice really it is I like your music videos :cheekydevil:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Tonights Playlist: (youtube links are sucking here lately lol) Listened to on some badASS headphones i have, which means i sing. which means dogs howl and small children cry. which means my teenage daughter sounds like the old fart telling me to shut up... :lol:

Blue October- Hate me
Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home
Danzing- Mother & She Rides
Disturbed Down with the Sickness
Metallica - Master of Puppets & Sanitarium
Pink Floyd- Wish You Were Here & Dark Side of the Moon (whole album)
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Upsidedown

My favourite is Chopin, especially the spring waltz.
A for Adventure.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Icecold wrote:My favourite is Chopin, especially the spring waltz.
Yes to this. Several of my demons like classical music. Some prefer the brighter works of Chopin; others are drawn more to Wagner and Beethoven. And yet others are drawn to Mozart. And then I have ladies who are drawn to some seriously dark Metal (what can I say? She's a metal head like Anatel). And I've even heard of one of her DCs that's drawn to some darker, aggressive rap music. I guess it takes all types!! :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Elyun

for me i started to have sensitive ears and is loud so the soothes and boost doesnt make me feel good
Fly Higher and Higher Let wings of love come flying over us!~
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Bathosias wrote:
Yes to this. Several of my demons like classical music. Some prefer the brighter works of Chopin; others are drawn more to Wagner and Beethoven. And yet others are drawn to Mozart. And then I have ladies who are drawn to some seriously dark Metal (what can I say? She's a metal head like Anatel). And I've even heard of one of her DCs that's drawn to some darker, aggressive rap music. I guess it takes all types!! :devilthumbs:
hey now, i think i have a pretty broad range in music. it just depends on who im working with. When its particular DL's its classical, depending on who it is, it can be beethoven, vivaldi, mozart, etc. Some even prefer Opera. When its my companions I put on what they like- my mentor likes ritual dark ambient.. But when its my turn to feed MY darkside .... i listen to whatever the hell i want ;)
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Anatel wrote: hey now, i think i have a pretty broad range in music. it just depends on who im working with. When its particular DL's its classical, depending on who it is, it can be beethoven, vivaldi, mozart, etc. Some even prefer Opera. When its my companions I put on what they like- my mentor likes ritual dark ambient.. But when its my turn to feed MY darkside .... i listen to whatever the hell i want ;)
I am the same as you! It really does depend on who I am working with and really the music they like covers the board! Though i have found songs, and genre's I didn't even know existed thanks to working with them. Hehehe I have found myself listening to Opera on more then one occasion, some of my personal favourites are Dark Wave, Gothic, Metal, Death Metal, Music that reaches into the soul and awakens the darkness -Dark Ambiance.... purrs with delight...

[youtube]kSS_tDfeLOk[/youtube]

Oh and this... Thank you to my Cover sister who shared this with me :hug: !! ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkPNnPO ... 71766AAF70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[youtube]SkPNnPO0SNc&list=PLAA62D371766AAF70[/youtube]

I also love the Silent Hill Songs....

[youtube]h1c6fiCcveA[/youtube]

[youtube]YsArSDDwOv0[/youtube]

My love of music knows no bounds really. The vibrations of the songs awaken and reveal doorways and energies that I find are amazing for connecting and working with demons. I also find that music and listening to songs together is a great way to communicating. You can link your energies to your demons and feel the sounds together, sharing impressions, stories, thoughts and it can be an incredible way to bond with your demons. It is one of our connecting methods in Demonosophy! Connecting through sounds and music and it is one that be incredibly empowering, as music can open up the gates of the soul.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I absolutely love Chopin.... I listen to it with Ombre. I might put it on now....

AKELTA!!!! ROFL OMG you just posted some of what I was thinking of!

And from me...

[youtube]atejQh9cXWI[/youtube]

[youtube]neDnpgZPPvY[/youtube]
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Darth Moronius wrote:This one has a very nice lyric and awesome video clip, suitable for when angry. Never play the game though :)devil:
[youtube]AibtyCAhyQE[/youtube]

Next, I'm straight (and nothing wrong with that:P), but I like this one. Maybe because I used to be able to move like those backup dancers when I was much younger :wink:
[youtube]neKkpbfKZWQ[/youtube]
I fixed your post, the videos weren't showing up. For everyone, you have to put only the stuff after v= .... so if the URL is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neDnpgZPPvY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

you would only put neDnpgZPPvY between the [youtube] tags. I know the automatic youtube button does NOT do this for you.... hmmmmmm having ideas LOL
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

despite the fact that we have a lacking of good quality folk singers, I have always loved folk singing and ballads. I love a wide mix, and lately have been trending towards darker classic rock and even metal. *gasps* Truthfully my absolute favorite is a Druid Singer named Gwydion Penderwyn. Anything of his is golden!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seR5njXN1wY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are certain songs and even voices that can drive me to tears at the shear beauty, one of which is the original Sound of music track "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria" when the oldest nun sang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-VRyQprlu8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And this Tuvan throat singing. I don't even know the language this is in, but it gives me shivers that a human produced this sound!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lately I just pick a song on You Tube, then pick another in the list on the right of the screen and keep on going to see where the music will take me!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”