Demon/fallen angel decor

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Please feel free to add on this thread ,for those of us that love demon or fallen angel decor, in statues,stickers,toys,painting,etc.....
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg (12.11 KiB) Viewed 3987 times
$_12 (2).JPG
Attachments
14063715_1191685120887658_1643074791034687077_n.jpg
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

4bluefaeries
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate

download (2).jpg
download (2).jpg (6.83 KiB) Viewed 3742 times
Attachments
14141497_10206220244339640_6465704976580527943_n.jpg
14141497_10206220244339640_6465704976580527943_n.jpg (26.32 KiB) Viewed 3984 times

4bluefaeries

images (16).jpg
images (16).jpg (6.14 KiB) Viewed 3742 times
il_214x170.832369835_iuel.jpg
il_214x170.832369835_iuel.jpg (14.55 KiB) Viewed 3984 times

Upsidedown

Love the second one. :ghost: (I've been looking for an excuse to use that smilie, and decided this was it lol)
A for Adventure.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Icecold wrote:Love the second one. :ghost: (I've been looking for an excuse to use that smilie, and decided this was it lol)
Hahaha cause who doesn't need a floating ghost? Which gives me the opportunity to utilize some of my less used emoticons!!! :Cthulu: :seasaw:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

4bluefaeries wrote:Please feel free to add on this thread ,for those of us that love demon or fallen angel decor, in statues,stickers,toys,painting,etc.....
s-l225.jpg
$_12 (2).JPG
I have seen some of Fallen angel décor online for sale at some sites ' I haven't seen to many of the demon decor
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Gotta LOVE the horns! :drool: Actually all of it is damn nice!! :devilclap:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

I'll show you some of my demon decor... probably why i dont get a lot of visitors :lol: :lol:
Attachments
living room
living room
Lucifer Xmas bulb
Lucifer Xmas bulb
shelfie of my living room
shelfie of my living room
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

:deviljaw: Hahaaa! Looks good n scarey! I just had maintenance come in to fix a leak.....they left with tails tucked! Love the dolls!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Anatel wrote:I'll show you some of my demon decor... probably why i dont get a lot of visitors :lol: :lol:
Very nice Anatel that's Awesome I have seen some really good ones yours is Beautiful :mrgreen:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”