Dark and lights Spirits

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

4dropsofwater wrote:My companions typically look at it in terms of what they are aligned with. Not necessarily something that defines their whole entire being. They also have different aspects that they can also fit into as well.

And then you have those who don't really care what you think of them XD
I agree your so right . I wanted to see if anyone here had both light & dark companions . because its so much bad things on the internet about dark Arts / black Arts thanks ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

I have a large keep of a wide variety of spirits and entities. I consulted with the entire keep before bringing any other beings into the fold, and that has prevented any possible issues. Just be respectful and realize that your space is your companions' space as well. The arts, as far as I've seen, really don't matter so much as specific personalities and respect shared by Keeper and the "kept".
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Kharybdis wrote:I have a large keep of a wide variety of spirits and entities. I consulted with the entire keep before bringing any other beings into the fold, and that has prevented any possible issues. Just be respectful and realize that your space is your companions' space as well. The arts, as far as I've seen, really don't matter so much as specific personalities and respect shared by Keeper and the "kept".
Thank you I Will do that keep that in mind . because I have to also keep in mind spirits have feelings to some of them do so yes agreed talking things over with them would be the best way to go about ' keeping things running smoothly :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I actually not care what art they are. The "Art" I think is a later came up and very subjective definition. I m more into their personality, I will talk to them first, and let all of my companions know we going to have a new friend soon. also I would individually connect with them to feel is they happy and fine about it. So far I haven't got an NO. but so make sure, I would give house rule, and tell them we all big family, please loving each other, for me, never cause harm to each other. As far as I know, they all are highly intelligent being, I think they won't just punching each other for I don't like you. And yes, I got angel, and demon in the same house. They are actually fine to work together. They are just different being, but not againsting each other. but of course, ask the conjurer first would be nice. I got some spirit from few other conjurer I trust, but that before I fully devoted myself on the Dark path. Now I m totally devoted myself to Akelta, as she is so nice and lovely like a mommy :P.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
user1876

Carvel wrote:I actually not care what art they are. The "Art" I think is a later came up and very subjective definition. I m more into their personality, I will talk to them first, and let all of my companions know we going to have a new friend soon. also I would individually connect with them to feel is they happy and fine about it. So far I haven't got an NO. but so make sure, I would give house rule, and tell them we all big family, please loving each other, for me, never cause harm to each other. As far as I know, they all are highly intelligent being, I think they won't just punching each other for I don't like you. And yes, I got angel, and demon in the same house. They are actually fine to work together. They are just different being, but not againsting each other. but of course, ask the conjurer first would be nice. I got some spirit from few other conjurer I trust, but that before I fully devoted myself on the Dark path. Now I m totally devoted myself to Akelta, as she is so nice and lovely like a mommy :P.
Thank you Carvel I don't think right now . I will be bringing in a lighter spirit in to my family just yet . I did wanted to know if anybody else had both light & dark spirits how they are doing with them .. because you hear so much bad things online from people about this matter so but again thank you for your input on the matter :)
Darth Moronius

Carvel wrote:Now I m totally devoted myself to Akelta, as she is so nice and lovely like a mommy :P.
Heheheh :devilgrin:
Some of the ladies here do feel like a mommy, or older sister considering my age :devil:P
user1876

Darth Moronius wrote:
Carvel wrote:Now I m totally devoted myself to Akelta, as she is so nice and lovely like a mommy :P.
Some of the ladies here do feel like a mommy, or older sister considering my age :devil:P
Your only young as you feel ' that's what I have always been told ;)
user1876

Akelta's Fan wrote:
velle wrote:
Darth Moronius wrote:Umm I think you can ask the conjurers for the light spirits who don't mind and can work with dark spirits. But of course that depends on the conjurers too :)devil:
Hi thank you . I will do that just wanted to see if maybe others had white & dark spirits because some times its not always good to mix them up together ;)
Yeps I started off with very light spirits....angels, djinns...

I donno if anyone is uncomfortable in front of each other...

I cannot feel either DA nor WA
'' Thank you AF Well some time has passed since I made this post my spirits seem to all get alone ' with each other I have added more to my family ' I love them all its working out great for everyone ;)
user1876

Darth Moronius wrote:
'' Yes I agree Akelta is the Best She is the most sweetest person I know it truly is a joy being able to Work with her learning from her my life is great now meeting Akelta ' was the best thing to happen to me :)
user1876

4dropsofwater wrote:My companions typically look at it in terms of what they are aligned with. Not necessarily something that defines their whole entire being. They also have different aspects that they can also fit into as well.

And then you have those who don't really care what you think of them XD
4dropsofwater I have added two more dark spirits in my Spirit family since making this Post everybody seems to all be getting alone nicely ' I was worried about something bad going down between ' them but its been months now I have talked to everyone , they have agreed to work together to help me ' keep me and my family safe so I am happy about that ;)

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”