LORD LEVIATHAN’S TRANQUILITY BLESSING

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Eilana, Yllidra, Satyra

Elyun

Anatel wrote:
Darth Moronius wrote:This is listed under a new categoy, Dark Lord Blessing.
Does this mean there's going to be other blessings from various Dark Lords too?
yes, as far as i know there are about 30 (could be more) different ones in the works that will be listed for many different things from divination enhancement, concentration, wealth, weightloss, seduction, influencing people, making friends, etc.!
wow!!thats great that there are different ones on work! :pumpkin:
Fly Higher and Higher Let wings of love come flying over us!~
Darth Moronius

Anatel wrote: yes, as far as i know there are about 30 (could be more) different ones in the works that will be listed for many different things from divination enhancement, concentration, wealth, weightloss, seduction, influencing people, making friends, etc.!
Hooo that's to be waiting for :crazy:

And for intelligence and brain power too, please :devilread: Perfect for a Moronius :devilgrin:
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Darth Moronius wrote:
Anatel wrote: yes, as far as i know there are about 30 (could be more) different ones in the works that will be listed for many different things from divination enhancement, concentration, wealth, weightloss, seduction, influencing people, making friends, etc.!

And for intelligence and brain power too, please :devilread: Perfect for a Moronius :devilgrin:
yes there are some like that in the works! and puhleeze you are not a Moronius, you just play one ;) lol
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Darth Moronius

Anatel wrote:
Darth Moronius wrote:

yes there are some like that in the works! and puhleeze you are not a Moronius, you just play one ;) lol
NOOOOOO~!! (In Vader's voice in Revenge of the Sith :devil:P )
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:LORD LEVIATHAN’S TRANQUILITY BLESSING

Leviathans Blessings for Emotional Tranquility for times of extreme emotional upheaval. Lord Leviathan is the Demon Lord of the Abyssal Demons and is a very powerful demon lord and judge who resides over the emotions, and can bring us peace and tranquility is times of distress and madness. Leviathan is like a calm space when there is storm raging all around us and this blessing is designed to bring you peace and tranquility of the mind, Lord Leviathan can help to calm your surroundings and bring you peace.

To see the full listing please go here.... http://www.satanandsons.com/product/leviathansblessing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sounds like a great ideal to me the Demon lord of the Abyssal is this were The Imp's come from also
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”