Jumped into a dumpster twice my height

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Akelta's Fan

On 10th August I received a parcel from Great Britain in my post box.

It had no name of sender on it.

I opened the parcel to see what was inside it.

It had a candle (the best smelling candle ever), one Ritual crystal and one Companion Bonding as bonus.

At first I thought I should keep it (who does not like a free gift). However, since it was totally unknown as to who sent the parcel, I got petrified (since it was magical) and threw it into a dumpster twice my height.

Then I posted on SNS about my experience and then came reply from Mommy (Anatel) in my inbox that it was she who had carried out a ritual for me and this Ritual crystal was what she prepared at the end of the ritual. I saw the reply around 3 am PST.

I was feeling SO ashamed of myself. How could I throw away a very precious magical item.

Mommy even messaged me not to worry since she would make another one for me.

However, I did not want that to happen since it was my fault to throw away something in dumpster and ask a replacement for it.

I thought I lost this super cool magical items 

Then I requested my DCs to show me a way how to get the magickals out from a dumpster (twice my height)

I did not think much. I kept the lid of the dumpster open with the help of a thick stick and prayed that that stick does not break into two or else I would be in the dumpster for next many hours.

It was around 3:30 am. I jumped inside the dumpster and got the magickals.

Somehow I managed to get out of the dumpster around 4 am.

I kept requesting DCs to save me lol

It was good no once called cops or else it would have been a real bad experience.

If I knew someone was inside a common dumpster, I for sure would be petrified and would have called cops. Lol

Then I came out of the dumpster (stinking badly) feeling as if I received an Oscar award ;). ]

Took a shower and kept the magickals which Mommy had made with great love on my altar.

Moral of the story: This is how scared/petrified someone can be/should be if they throw away magickals in a dumpster what Mommy sends them ;)

Am I a good obedient boy, Mommy? ;)
abraxas666

Hello Akelta's Fan,
I 'm very happy that your courage and determination lead you to "dive " into that stinking dumpster,to recover the magickals that Anatel offered to you .
You "embraced" the stinking stuff but you recovered your "jewel " and now everything is fine .

I appreciate Anatel's generous heart always there to lend a helping hand to us .
Abraxas666
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

LOL AF... that is a tragically hilarious story, you poor thing lol ....With this last batch I got in a hurry and sent them without return address *facepalm* Im sure there are several people out there going "ummmm wtf" :scareddevil:

While I'm very sorry it scared you, i did find the visual of you standing in the dumpster looking for it rather hilarious lol If i were you, i would have totally had me make another one , bless your heart :lol:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Oh AF..... Hahaha. I'm sorry you had to dumpster dive! I guess not *jumping*to conclusions (in and out of dumpsters) is the lesson here! :devilclap: :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

ROFL omg this is hilarious, thank you for sharing this, it sounds like quite the adventure!
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Eilana wrote:ROFL omg this is hilarious, thank you for sharing this, it sounds like quite the adventure!
This could also branch into a lot of other threads, in all fairness. We all have done some interesting things initially that maybe we shouldn't have done... And we've all also went to certain extremes to correct issues or fix things in some way (maybe we haven't all been dumpster diving!)... This could be further discussion! :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Darth Moronius

This is a very inspiring experience :devilgrin:
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Bathosias wrote:
Eilana wrote:ROFL omg this is hilarious, thank you for sharing this, it sounds like quite the adventure!
This could also branch into a lot of other threads, in all fairness. We all have done some interesting things initially that maybe we shouldn't have done... And we've all also went to certain extremes to correct issues or fix things in some way (maybe we haven't all been dumpster diving!)... This could be further discussion! :devilthumbs:
I like this idea. If I think of something crazy I have done I will start one (Anyone else feel free to too LOL don't wait for me, I will contribute if it's created and I remember something hehehe....)

It's also a good reminder to have fun LOL and embrace these moments
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Akelta's Fan

lol..that was indeed an adventurous incidence!!! ;)
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

pretty awesome story and I would have done the same thing. I have this huge aversion to throwing something I feel is magical or made with love away, even if by accident.

Glad you were able to retrieve it and share the story.

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”