About using Demon Portals

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

loumandi wrote:According to Ms. Purswell's book, it is more acceptable practice for demonolatry to respectfully invite them inside one's circle than directing then inside a triangle. Any thoughts on this?
Absolutely true.

With this "demon portal", what demons exactly are coming through? From where are they coming? Why do they want to come through?

These are important questions you need to be asking, if you havn't already.

I would not encourage the use of a "demon portal"... things can go wrong, and you can invite something unfriendly into your space. Besides, there is no need when you can respectfully invite a demon into your space the correct way.
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
loumandi

Esta wrote:
loumandi wrote:According to Ms. Purswell's book, it is more acceptable practice for demonolatry to respectfully invite them inside one's circle than directing then inside a triangle. Any thoughts on this?
Absolutely true.

With this "demon portal", what demons exactly are coming through? From where are they coming? Why do they want to come through?

I would not encourage the use of a "demon portal"... things can go wrong, and you can invite something unfriendly into your space. Besides, there is no need when you can respectfully invite a demon into your space the correct way.
Hi, Esta! thanks for pointing this out. According to the seller, it will be calling a goetic demon, Beleth and Bathin.
I'm still thinking of how to go about this. :)
user524

loumandi wrote:
Esta wrote:
Absolutely true.

Hi, Esta! thanks for pointing this out. According to the seller, it will be calling a goetic demon, Beleth and Bathin.
I'm still thinking of how to go about this. :)
You don't need the portal to communicate with Beleth and Bathin. Also, these demons are not going to come through automatically... there needs to be a method of doing it properly, respectfully, etc... I'd recommend using S. Connolly's methods of invocation, get her books - there is a much better way to go about contacting this Demon King and Duke, with colour associations, sigils (which you can write out and place next to a burning candle when you call out to them) etc to use during the invocation.

I never just "call out" to a demon king/duke... I have a specific method I use, and I add specific special touches like putting out their sigils I hand drew, placing their flavoured tea preference out for them (offering), their favourite herb and their chosen colour wrapped around the candle if I don't have that candle colour.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Esta wrote:You don't need the portal to communicate with Beleth and Bathin. Also, these demons are not going to come through automatically... there needs to be a method of doing it properly, respectfully, etc... I'd recommend using S. Connolly's methods of invocation, get her books - there is a much better way to go about contacting this Demon King and Duke, with colour associations, sigils (which you can write out and place next to a burning candle when you call out to them) etc to use during the invocation.

I never just "call out" to a demon king/duke... I have a specific method I use, and I add specific special touches like putting out their sigils I hand drew, placing their flavoured tea preference out for them (offering), their favourite herb and their chosen colour wrapped around the candle if I don't have that candle colour.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There's no 'thanks' button here but I love this Esta, thank you ^-^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user524

You're most welcome :devilgrin:
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Eilana wrote:Awesome topic loumandi! And wonderful information Heidi! Thank you both!
loumandi wrote:but she advice against inviting the demon inside the circle because according to her it is dangerous especially for someone new. I asked her for the invocation and she gave me a revised goetic incantation. I was reading thru it, that it's very much similar with the traditional evocation calling on God & his angels to give protection.
I am probably one of the newest people and I just would like to say I have never felt threatened by any of the Demon Lords I have invited over. I felt completely safe and they were all lovely. I agree with what eLuceo said.
loumandi wrote:but do we really have to call on the name of God when summoning a Goetic Demon? In demonolatry, I don't think they ever invoke a demon through the name of God? or do they? I wonder.
Personally, I would absolutely never, ever call 'God' and his angels to interact with a Demon Lord. Again, this is a very personal thing to me, but I feel that's very disrespectful and implies I do not trust the Demon Lords. Or that I expect they are going to come and hurt me or are dangerous. I really don't feel that way at all.

I would speak directly to the Demon themselves and chant/say their enn and/or invite them. Here's a book on Daemonolatry Goetia if you're interested in that approach. I have it but haven't read it completely or done much with it because I think it's a bit beyond my skill level right now lol
hi thank you for sharing for daemonolatry -Goetia book at Amazon I will pick one thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Great topic everyone, I totally agree on avoiding opening random portals and doing things the more formal way. Actually tonight is a small dinner party for Leviathan and Belial, to thank them for their help recently. That's my favorite thing to do...
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

loumandi wrote:Hi, everyone!

I hope all of you are having a great day. I just want to ask a question on how to use a ring portal. I just acquired a 2 demons ring portal of King Beleth and Grand Duke Bathin. The seller did gave instructions regarding invocation but I was wondering, if is it okay using a triangle in summoning goetic demons? I read from Ellen Purswell's book Goetic Demonolatry, that it is not acceptable to direct them in a triangle because it will hurt them and it is disrespectful? According to Ms. Purswell's book, it is more acceptable practice for demonolatry to respectfully invite them inside one's circle than directing then inside a triangle. Any thoughts on this? Because, per seller's instruction:

"You will create a triangle (using stones if you like) for them to manifest within, and a circle for yourself to stand within – a circle of protection. The incantation is the same for both of them but you will want to do this separately each time, using each Demons color candle within their triangle – for Beleth it will be red and for Bathin it will be purple, and also placing their sigil in the triangle.
You are welcome to print the sigils from a computer or draw them yourself, but printing might be easier especially since you will want to print the invocation out to recite during the ritual. Any time you are to use their name during the ritual, you will say either Beleth/King Beleth, or Bathin/Duke Bathin. When calling upon King Beleth, you will need a silver ring, either held in or worn on your left hand."

The instruction is the same as that in the Lemegeton, minus the use of a hazel wand to direct King Beleth inside the triangle, which I was told is not necessary anymore.

Somehow, I feel that there is something missing from the instruction given, although I'm asking the seller for further instructions and incantation, I need to be sure on what I'm doing unless I want to incur the wrath of the the demons I'm invoking. Help me please!

Thanks and looking forward to your answers and suggestions on how to improve the ritual above. :devilwave: >:)
I do have a Portal ring to . the Goddess Aphrodite . and some times they help like . it don't . I don't have any to any Dark lords but I know if you use them right they can be helpful as for mines have for me anyways
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”