View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:20 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Forget Spells 

Quick question; anyone have a suggestion on a spell for someone to forget something?

I need someone to forget something

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:12 pm

Your favourite Demon?: King B
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
It really depends on what you're trying to accomplish. You might do better to write your own spell, that's what I do. This way you can write specifics to properly direct the energy. You may add corresponding candle colors and herbs/incense or oil to dress the candle. The full moon would have been great , but the waning moon should be fine. Also ask your companions to join in and add their energy. I forgot you must be discreet. Just burn a candle of a color closely related to the subject you wish the one to forget, burn the paper with the spell on it in the candle after you recite your spell. Still ask for your DC to add his energy in before casting.

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:40 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Belial, Lord Uphir
Number of Demon Familiars: 9
I have had aliens do forget magick on me. Be very careful, because it can damage the mind and the will. Also, when you prevent a person from making their own informed decision, then anything negative that happens to them as a result of your meddling in their mind is YOUR responsibility. A strong mind will see through it, like a stronger mind can see through an illusion, but there may still be damage if you force it. The mind is a very delicate instrument!

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:45 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
I agree with SH here, I get that people do this stuff but for me personally I don't believe in mind raping someone. It is no different than love spells, I don't like to bend someones free will. But this is just me.

out of curiosity what exactly are you trying to get someone to forget? Don't feel obligated to answer, i respect personal things, just curious

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:33 pm

I agree with DD and SH. It is meddling with their free will. I have not done one of this type, but I just offered advice for your question. Heed the warnings and proceed with caution. Do the benefits outweigh the risks? Perhaps you are trying to help someone forget something tragic. Does this person wish you to do this for them? These are some questions to consider.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:34 am

Asking to see bank statements, got a job and been working to make payments off debt, but someone close wont stop asking me to show it to them. I know if Im truthful and they will go ballistic. Also, I really do not need to be harassed when I am taking care of things.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:34 am

Who is this person? A parent? Spouse? If you do not have shared ecomony with them, why do they have a right to know?

Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:46 am

Patron Deities?: Satan, Baphomet, Agni, 1 Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret
Why all do you care? Seriously. If he wants to achieve something by doing something against someone will, it's his thing, don't you think?

I have no problems of messing with people minds like letting them to commit crime or worse. If he wants it why you won't give him information instead of telling him what he should or shouldn't do? I believe it's his life. No disrespect but everyone has the right to do what he or she wants, don't you think?

Now, your situation is more about mind control. I know one thing and also 1 person who could help you with that as well. I'll let you know with the details.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:58 am
Profile WWW

Patron Deities?: Satan, Baphomet, Agni, 1 Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret
And yes, you all has right to say it's dangerous BUT if you'll do this right and when you know what you're doing... you have nothing to worry about. Sorry for beeing harsh but everyone has the right about deciding about their lives.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:02 am
Profile WWW

Sataniel wrote:
And yes, you all has right to say it's dangerous BUT if you'll do this right and when you know what you're doing... you have nothing to worry about. Sorry for beeing harsh but everyone has the right about deciding about their lives.

Because sataniel it is important for one that doesn't know, to know certain things, such as you reap what you sew. If someone is asking how to do a spell it shows they might not know a whole lot about magic, therefore not knowing there are certain consequences one must face. This universe is an everlasting energy exchange. What you put out into the universe will eventually come back to restore balance.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next