Satan and Sons Shipping Information

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Yllidra
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Belial
Number of Demon Familiars: 99

We are going through some changes at S&S to better serve the community and our clients.

At this time, the current shipping schedule and procedures are as follows:

All shipping is done via Canada Post. Shipping is done on Thursdays or Fridays of every week and we do not include tracking at this time unless special arrangements are made.

In the near future we will be changing this so that we provide an exact shipping schedule and tracking information with reduced wait times and more clarity around what is being shipped and when. This information will be provided along with order numbers, layaway balance information and other order details when we contact you via email. This is not in place yet, though we are working at setting it up now and within the next few months we will be overhauling the back end of order processing and shipping.

We thank you again for your patience during this transition and look forward to improving your experience with us.
The first time I called myself a 'Witch' was the most magical moment of my life.
Margot Adler,

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

yeay tracking number :cuteghost:
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Learning

I think what they said was that at this time there are no tracking numbers unless arrangements are made. It does cost more to add tracking to shipping and if shipped internationally, it's even more costly.

I could be wrong here too, that was just how I read it.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

DoubleD wrote:Learning

I think what they said was that at this time there are no tracking numbers unless arrangements are made. It does cost more to add tracking to shipping and if shipped internationally, it's even more costly.
Yeah, but I think he's just excited about them working on providing that in the future :)
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Yeah probably true, I understand for sure.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Yllidra wrote:We are going through some changes at S&S to better serve the community and our clients.

At this time, the current shipping schedule and procedures are as follows:

All shipping is done via Canada Post. Shipping is done on Thursdays or Fridays of every week and we do not include tracking at this time unless special arrangements are made.

In the near future we will be changing this so that we provide an exact shipping schedule and tracking information with reduced wait times and more clarity around what is being shipped and when. This information will be provided along with order numbers, layaway balance information and other order details when we contact you via email. This is not in place yet, though we are working at setting it up now and within the next few months we will be overhauling the back end of order processing and shipping.

We thank you again for your patience during this transition and look forward to improving your experience with us.
' Thank you ' I do Receive All My Orders with Out any problems its just that One Time Something Went Wrong When it Was Reported To Akelta ' She took Care of that problem So Maybe a Tracking Number Would be Good it Would Help Out a lot With ,Track Your Orders Much Faster Thanks :P
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
WanhedaOfSanctum17
Patron Deities: Duke Agares and Marquis Naberius, I also work a bit with Freya.
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhounds so far.
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

If you goes from Canada to the US does it switch from Canada post to USPS?
Do the best you can because no one else can say they did better then you. :devilviolin:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

nberry17 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:56 am
If you goes from Canada to the US does it switch from Canada post to USPS?
Yes it will be delivered via the USPS

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”