The Powerful "Make It Yours Ritual," A Gift From Us

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I'm just going to say I did this ritual for about 30-40 different items I had (spelled, spirited, antiques) and the very next day I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of me.

And I think I know exactly which piece it was that was weighing me down. I had it contained but its presence in my home was still a bit, off-putting. I knew it after it arrived too and thought, well this isn't good... by then it was too late. It was already in my house and I didn't want to just throw it out. I didn't think that would be a good idea.

This worked wonderfully though :devillove:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Satyra

Eilana wrote:I'm just going to say I did this ritual for about 30-40 different items I had (spelled, spirited, antiques) and the very next day I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of me.

And I think I know exactly which piece it was that was weighing me down. I had it contained but its presence in my home was still a bit, off-putting. I knew it after it arrived too and thought, well this isn't good... by then it was too late. It was already in my house and I didn't want to just throw it out. I didn't think that would be a good idea.

This worked wonderfully though :devillove:
If this particular item is still feeling "gunky" you can run it through the elements again. As many times as you need to until it feels lighter, "cleaner" and devoid of negative energies. Also as a precaution, if its been there any length of time in your house, you can do an elemental cleanse throughout your house.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Thank you Satyra! <3 That's really helpful. I didn't feel anything further from it after the initial ritual but maybe I'll do an elemental cleanse just to be safe lol
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Milagre

BUMPING!

Awesome ritual, i received my crystal yesterday, and will be doing this one today. Between USA and France i am sure lots of people have touched my crystal,lol, and i know someone who feels energy as well, who have touched it.

After the cleansing, i will hide it and will be the only one touching it, my mind will feel more relaxed like that.

Thank you again ladies! :devillove:

:devilclap:
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

thanks for information
:devilread:
4dropsofwater
Patron Deities: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Why would unscrupulous mages bond themselves to their own items? Just curious...
"The dance between darkness and light will always remain-- the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

C. Joybell C.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

4dropsofwater wrote:Why would unscrupulous mages bond themselves to their own items? Just curious...
Because if you create a link or a "bonding" to an item you can give it to someone and create a continual curse stream to them through the item. Usually it is done to heal someone. Not everyone has healing intent, however.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Anatel wrote:
4dropsofwater wrote:Why would unscrupulous mages bond themselves to their own items? Just curious...
Because if you create a link or a "bonding" to an item you can give it to someone and create a continual curse stream to them through the item. Usually it is done to heal someone. Not everyone has healing intent, however.
Anatel just provided you the technically correct and polite answer. I'll provide you the real answer... Because some people are untrustworthy assholes. And, for some reason, witches seem particularly petty with this kind of stuff. Obviously not everyone, by any stretch. But there are enough out there that some, probably many, simply aren't trustworthy. Looking at all the conjurers out there, you could easily just look at it as a numbers game. This technique provides you the opportunity to try to break any potential bonds that may exist, and therefore have more confidence that what you have isn't a conduit for a spiritual assault. ;)
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

bumping again

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”