View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:26 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook 

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 fae or dragons? 

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Has anybody worked with or had experiences the fae or with dragons? Im fascinated by all the different types beings out there and love to hear about them.(^)(^) :devillove:

Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:21 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
[quote="hoshiyoshido"]Has anybody worked with or had experiences the fae or with dragons? Im fascinated by all the different types beings out there and love to hear about them.(^)(^) :devillove:[/quote] ' Yes . I have a Ice Dragon that's a Really Sweet spirit that's over 60000 years old he's been with me now for over two years now my experience with him has been Great ' I also have a Fire Fae who is really good with many things fire being one ' of The gifts she has She helps me to relax when ' I am not in a good mood falling asleep is much easer with her around ' I am never really Cold as She will let you Feel heat coming from her if you like her to so its , Always fun being around Ms G my Experiences with both my Dragon & my Fire fae is really nice it has been form Day one of Since Welcoming them in to My Family :P

Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:08 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Belial, Lord Uphir
Number of Demon Familiars: 9
My very oldest spirit is a magnolia flower faery. Because of her I have seen the fairies dancing underneath a willow, and I just love the huge white flowers of the Southern Bay Magnolia trees where I live. :grindevil:

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Just as nothing produces paralyzing apathy like doubt and resignation, nothing produces cleverness like staring down a crisis with a lionhearted snarl." (Patrick, Sean. Alexander the Great)

Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Patron Deities?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
i have 1 eastern and 1 western dragon, when they came i hear weird sound. my black dragon give me experience i never forget. when i try focus to see her, i didnt see anything just sound knocking my window. but after i dont focus, i see very big snake eye at my window. i was shocked because of it, and i feel she touch my shoulder. i never forget it :oops:

Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:03 pm

thx for sharing about your experiences they sound amazing,hope i get to meet a fae and dragon one day too. :drool2:

Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:01 am

Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3
Could you please say where you got them ?Because I am interested in them too but I am afraid of falling to a bad conjurer.

Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:19 pm
SINNER of the month

[quote="alex6"]Could you please say where you got them ?Because I am interested in them too but I am afraid of falling to a bad conjurer.[/quote] '' Alex6 I know a very good seller that is trust worthy that if you like to have a Dragon are Fae ' she would be more then happy to help you out ' with that because its the same seller ' I got my Dragon and Fea from you will be happy with her

Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3
Could you pm me that?

Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:10 am
SINNER of the month

[quote="alex6"]Could you pm me that?[/quote]'' Hey Alex6 I sure will Pm you ' The seller name She's really good ' I have a few Spirits from her that's just a Joy being around all her Spirits are Safe She works with them ' before offering them to people so you will enjoy your Spirit

Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:55 am

Patron Deities?: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
I have worked with a general from one of the seelie court. He taught me how to glamour myself and how to use a bow and arrow plus a bunch of other things. I managed to find him again in this life though I rarely talk to him because there are things being prioritized in my life right now.

C. Joybell C.

Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]