Psychological health--Clinical depression

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Oh man, well at least you know the problem. Shielding has been talked about quite heavily on the forum and Akelta wrote up a pdf on shielding yourself. You could also do some basic hoodoo magick to send the energy back to the sender. Let us all know if you need help in doing this, I am pretty sure all of us have had to shield once or twice. I had to break a curse from a co-worker about 3 years ago, no bueno but it worked. I didn't harm him and I didn't send a new curse, I just deflected his own chaos back as it was intended to me. Kept me in the karmic clear :)
H_Wright

I have been working on myself and FINALLY was able to successfully cleanse yesterday. It was war!! It is crazy insane when you can literally see your cleansing being resisted. I dropped the kids off to swim yesterday evening and I did a thorough clean out of all negative work and physical cleaning. I used the energy of the new moon and really put everything I had into the cleanse. It had been so bad that the smudge stick I bought would not even stay lit for 5 seconds. Incense wouldn't stay lit. Candles would just fizzle out. I honestly blamed it on the materials. Lol I did a huge salting and praying over each room in the house, cleansed my protective stone in the center of my home (which I've been slack about), and reset my grid. I did my smudge and let me tell you I thought my smudge stick was going to catch on fire and set the alarm off. I was frantic pushing the smoke out of the windows and doors. The whole house was completely full of smoke. I have never had a smudge like that. I tell you if there was any bacteria in here it is gone too. Maybe it kills allergy spores also. Wouldn't that be great!

I've been shielding myself but I need to figure out how to shield her. She has a companion so I think am going to have to do some relying on her for help. I don't have a close relationship with her but maybe some nice offerings to her (she likes mint ice cream) and have her assist me. I know she is capable of protection. Believe it or not her primary focus on my daughter is helping her come out of herself, and this she has succeeded. She went from being afraid to speak to a single person to being able to be the center of a party. She would cry at home alone and now I can't keep her at home. But, right now she needs something else from her.

Hoodoo has been my primary practice lately, so I will be reflecting his energy back to him. I have always know he is very energy sensitive. He can sense any energy being sent in his direction, and he is protected, so I'll have to be stronger than he is. I will need help.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Yes yes yes H. Wow it is so nice to read an experience that was similar to mine. I had the same resistance when I cleared and shielded, and have had that same resistance when I have helped people clear their homes of entities that didn't want to budge.

It sounds to me like you are on the right path and have figured out what has to happen. Keep fighting, keep doing what you are doing and please do share. This is wonderful to read about.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Since I am a fan of imps and tricksters ... well I don't know but it seems like if he is doing wrong by your family then you should be able to send an imp or trickster to annoy the piss out of him until he sets things right.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
H_Wright

Lol, that might do it. I have to think of a way to get around his protection. He found a way to get around ours. Of course, we let our guard down so it wasn't that hard. His guard is up right now. I know he knows he's doing this, but I don't think he knows how and doesn't know he's feeding on it, just knows the affect it has on him, knows he has this effect on others, but not sure how. If that makes sense. He's young and spiritually immature, so this gives me a bit of advantage. I don't feel his energy anymore so I feel secure as far as myself, but I need to break the tie between him and my daughter. The disadvantage I have here are their peers. I don't want her to lose the rest of her friends by breaking the tie with him, so I need to break it rather gently but forcefully at the same time. I'm kind of stumped here. There are some good friends that are involved that are good for her to be around, but he is in the mix. In seeing clearly I'm seeing he is having some effect on them also, but they are clueless. This guy is not somebody you look at the first time and say, wow, he's good looking. Kind of opposite. Not ugly, but nothing spectacular. But he has a magnetism that is irresistible. An appeal that people crave like a drug. I don't think he's used to anybody not liking him so there seems to be a little backlash that I am not begging for his friendship. I know for a fact that he is very uncomfortable around me right now. He also knows that I am not powerless. I've done successful work for him to rid him of a stalker. I think this is honestly what made a lot of his energy turn towards me, in fear that I would work against him. Of course at the time he knew, but I did not, that he was creating energy to siphon from us. Again, not knowing how, but only that he was. I allowed myself to become vulnerable to him. Now I am in the very least empowered with knowledge that he doesn't know I have.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I honestly don't know enough about this stuff to make a really smart response. But I would totally send a hellcat or cat-like being to stare at him constantly. Nothing like having a cat stare at you all day. That "I'm watching you" sort of thing lol. Or else have a cat protector who will bounce back his energy or whatever. A Grumpy Cheshire Cat ftw. "NO" Lol
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
H_Wright

He has what I think to be possibly a HH companion. He is unbound, following him since a child. The funny thing about this guy and only makes me question if he is a HH is that he seems to have his eyes sewn shut, or there are no eyes. He is LARGE black canine appearing. I just get the HH vibes from him because he has a very similar energy to one of my 2 who is very dark and intimidating. The eyes, or the lack of, kind of really kind of freaks me out. He looks to be constantly at the ready to pounce. This guy has seen him before, but I'm really not so sure he knows he's still around him. He has told me of twice that he has seen this shadow kind of stalking him, once at a distance where it was just an outline, and once he felt very close to him, his shadow standing over his own. He is not stalking him, he is protecting him. I do not get good energy from this "creature" at all. He has not come on my property, but he paces outside my boundaries, probably only kept away by my own protection.
darkmoon

Great post,
this is the process every great soul will go thru....

Return to “Health and Wellness”