Raw Vegan Yule table

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I have observed that when you have limited range of resources in this case raw food ,you get great creative breakthroughs in your creations.I've made some dishes that I will never forget I can still taste them in my mouth the best raw vegan dish I've ever done was a raw vegan pizza totally intuitively without a recipe and did reiki with loving energy on it :drool2: I hope I can make that again right because I didn't kept the amount of ingredients
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Good recipes, I used to read both of the sites you linked to when I was a vegetarian and then a vegan for awhile.

OhSheGlows has amazing recipes, I have her cookbook too and the phone app ^-^ even though I am no longer vegan or vegetarian, I still make her recipes.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

:devilthumbs: how come you stopped vegan diet?
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

alex6 wrote:Snacks

Aged Pine Nut Cheese with Garlic & Rosemary: makes 1 wheel

1 cup pine nuts
1 cup cashews
1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
Juice of a lemon
1 tbs sun dried tomatoes
2-3 tbs whole rosemary
Salt & pepper, to taste
1 cup water
2 tbs favourite oil

Soak the nuts for around 2 or 3 hours. Blend all ingredients in high speed blender or food processor (blender really makes a difference though) until smooth. See if you like the taste. Change it until you do.
-
Line a colander with a cheesecloth and put it in a bowl. Transfer the cheese mix into the colander and set it in a warm place for 1 or 2 days. Then leave it in the fridge for another day. You can dehydrate it or put it in your oven at a low temperature for maybe 30 minutes so it develops a crust. Enjoy!
'' I have just started eating more Vegetables now with my brown rice every other week ' I will do squash but its mostly for my kids now I love stalk its nothing something that I have a lot but it is one my shop list often my list can be better ' and I am trying to work on eating better hopefully in ' the New year maybe
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Health and Wellness”