What happens when you call a DC for a workout

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Recently I sought out the Ladies as I felt drawn to a particular type of demon. I had specifics and behold I was to meet the gorgeous Abyssal DC L. I am still working through visitations at night and will present offerings. DC L is into fitness and making goals and can help her companion in those realms. I had mentioned how I wanted to get back into my workout regiment. Then as I prepared my offering one night she stated, "I'd like sweat tonight from a workout."

So for a couple nights I would proceed with my workouts, I am often tired from the day and unmotivated, but she somehow puts the pieces in place allowing me the time and space to get it in. Then last night, again I was burned out from the week and wanted to just couch surf. Then just a dumb show came on, and I jumped up and said, "ok let's do this." I then called out to L and said, "Commander L, I am calling you out for a workout. I want to see what you got." It was in a fun, playful, and informal way. I lit a candle for her and oh yeah, she showed up. My normal workout was just a warmup. I can say my clothes were soaked in sweat, but it was totally within my level. I felt her encouragement and inspiration to push through. Just saying, be prepared for the workout of you life, haha. It was awesome. I was originally planning on a quick 20 minute session that turned into close to an hour. I so needed it too.

So if you happen to have fitness freaks in your demon family they will push you for sure and help you as well. It is just he beginning of our bonding and already she is making a difference and stepping me to my goals.

My thanks again to the Ladies for their facilitating this, I felt almost like it was fate I was drawn to Commander L or a calling. Very cool. :devilgrin:
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I love this post. I workout regularly and have one Companion that often shows up and watches. She often encourages me and I almost always have a better workout when she's there.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Thanks Dez. I totally messed up though and posted this in the wrong place. This morning I found the Healthy Demons thread. Since I have been working with DC L, my workouts are consistent and have been making more smoothies and veggie juice for meals. I let myself go a bit after my deployment. Hell the first 3 months back I drank beer, slept, and ate pizza, haha.

Now a year later I am finally getting back on track. That thread, Healthy Demons, is awesome and motivating to do more.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Ymirson this is amazing! I love it! Hehehehehe I went ahead and moved it for you ^-^
Ymirson wrote:So if you happen to have fitness freaks in your demon family they will push you for sure and help you as well. It is just he beginning of our bonding and already she is making a difference and stepping me to my goals.
I have to get back into my old gym routine, it's an amazing way to connect with Demons. When I was going daily they would wake me up early and get me moving. I have been slacking lately because I got a new job and things got kind of chaotic. Your post is inspiring and you're right, they have been after me lately LOL Taking your post as another sign to get myself back to the gym. Thank you for posting this and inspiring me :devilclap:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

i don't have any dc being into fitness but 4 months ago while i was doing my calisthenics workout routine i got a skype call from a friend so i stopped and went to the pc to answer it and suddenly the pc closed :devilcomp: then i got i call on my phone from my friend and when i aswered it i had zero bars so i went to my room to wear some clothes to go at the balcony and speak .So i picked some clothes and before i wore them i felt i strong surge of energy and heard "damm you are persistent dude".It was lord Asmodeus, he told me that i should me totaly focused on any task you do and to stop multitasking because long term it is inefficient .he also told me that he always watch me and provides me extra energy when needed but I am not mindfull enough while workout to hear his advices and corrections on my technique.Lastly he told me that i should start out a workout more balanced he suggested doind an elemental balancing ritual with this order (1 lucifer 2 belial3 leviathan 4 flereous 5 asmodeus at south east 6 satan),wearing a red tiger's eye and have an uruz rune carved in front of the tiger's eye and behind asmodeus sigil(i used dukante's i think you can understand why :P) or if not yet possible to have it on paper or clay in the room facing southeast.
Since then i have to say that my overrall training capacities have increased dramatically
thank you lord Asmodeus love ya :devillove: :devillust: :devillove:
Casanova

I really enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing it Ymirson
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Ymirson"]Recently I sought out the Ladies as I felt drawn to a particular type of demon. I had specifics and behold I was to meet the gorgeous Abyssal DC L. I am still working through visitations at night and will present offerings. DC L is into fitness and making goals and can help her companion in those realms. I had mentioned how I wanted to get back into my workout regiment. Then as I prepared my offering one night she stated, "I'd like sweat tonight from a workout."

So for a couple nights I would proceed with my workouts, I am often tired from the day and unmotivated, but she somehow puts the pieces in place allowing me the time and space to get it in. Then last night, again I was burned out from the week and wanted to just couch surf. Then just a dumb show came on, and I jumped up and said, "ok let's do this." I then called out to L and said, "Commander L, I am calling you out for a workout. I want to see what you got." It was in a fun, playful, and informal way. I lit a candle for her and oh yeah, she showed up. My normal workout was just a warmup. I can say my clothes were soaked in sweat, but it was totally within my level. I felt her encouragement and inspiration to push through. Just saying, be prepared for the workout of you life, haha. It was awesome. I was originally planning on a quick 20 minute session that turned into close to an hour. I so needed it too.

So if you happen to have fitness freaks in your demon family they will push you for sure and help you as well. It is just he beginning of our bonding and already she is making a difference and stepping me to my goals.

My thanks again to the Ladies for their facilitating this, I felt almost like it was fate I was drawn to Commander L or a calling. Very cool. :devilgrin:[/quote]'' its great you can work out with your DC ' and have fun at , the same time that's really cool, I will have two DC's myself soon and .. I Can't wait to begin my life with them for what ' I can tell from post on here they are amazing companions to have so ' I hope my guys are just as fun much as your DC is good post
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Health and Wellness”