help asap

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
goaldigger123
Patron Deities: bune
Your favourite Demon?: wealth
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Hello,
First those of you who are unaware of what hypochodria is it is a mental belief disorder that you have serious illnesses. Ive had this issue since 2009 and it all started when my best friend had found out she had cancer and she told me about it then one day I had one headache! And in minutes i told myself omg wat if I have cancer to ? What if I get it in the future? It was really overwhelming and it still is. I go to the doctors every 6 months and they tell me im healthy every single time but my fear is I can be creating things in my future all because of a headache or stomach ache or whatever. I dont know what other methods to take and medications for anxiety I dont feel comfortable taking it may interfere with other things. any helpful advice will be great. I was thinking a volkh or something that can clear away negative thinking. Thoughts? :grouphug:
(We are all being played in one form or another. I guess it comes down to how you are being played, are you being played in a way that benefits you and will overall lead you to your goals and be a win win situation for the parties involved, or are you being played in a way that will be harmful and destructive.) - Akelta Wilde

(Half asian half amazin :-* )
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Therapy, positive thinking and affirmations and changing your whole point of view on everything. I'm not sure if any being could help you with that otherwise.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
goaldigger123

Aprophis wrote:Therapy, positive thinking and affirmations and changing your whole point of view on everything. I'm not sure if any being could help you with that otherwise.
I was thinking hypnosis. I will try one for positive thinking its like my mind wont shutup now when people wannatell me abt there Iissues. I usually change the subject not to be rude but because i have enough of my own problems like this. Thx for ur reply :grouphug:
(We are all being played in one form or another. I guess it comes down to how you are being played, are you being played in a way that benefits you and will overall lead you to your goals and be a win win situation for the parties involved, or are you being played in a way that will be harmful and destructive.) - Akelta Wilde

Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Aprophis wrote:Therapy, positive thinking and affirmations and changing your whole point of view on everything. I'm not sure if any being could help you with that otherwise.
Im going to second this. spirits and entities can help change the energies around you but they cant FORCE or rather WONT force you to think/feel a certain way. its all about personal growth and working to achieve your goals, be they spiritual , mental or mundane. The LHP is all about self empowerment and depending on yourself .
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
goaldigger123

MagicWand-a wrote:
Im going to second this. spirits and entities can help change the energies around you but they cant FORCE or rather WONT force you to think/feel a certain way. its all about personal growth and working to achieve your goals, be they spiritual , mental or mundane. The LHP is all about self empowerment and depending on yourself .
Thx magic

TheTerranSystem

One of the easiest things you can do is take a prescribed medication. I'm not a doctor, but there are psychiatric medications that can treat such things as depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive behavior, and bi-polar, all the way to schizophrenia. An SSRI is a good start medication but I cannot give you solid medical advice. You have to tell the psychiatrist this and he will make the decision. I hope this helps. Spirits can also help with health related matters, also there is a link:

http://www.shop.demontemple.com/Demonic ... 27929.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

to another part of the site, that has a working that deals with stress related things. Also in the S&S store there is a banishing candle, Lord Venom that can help you get rid of certain things in your life. But treating this medically before spiritual things in my opinion, might be a more practical and simpler option for the time being.

-TheTerranSystem
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Aprophis gave some really good advice here. I would agree with him. Positive thinking and just making the choice to reprogram yourself would be my recommended course of action.

People often want an easy solution, by relying solely on magick, spirits or even pills. These things might work at some level, but in my personal experience, self work and changing my habits was the best way for me. I used magick and spirits as supplemental help. They assisted but did not do it for me.

Again, this is my personal opinion. I am not a doctor and my opinions are only my own. I can't tell anyone what is best for them. In the end, it's a choice we make for ourselves.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
goaldigger123

Eilana wrote:Aprophis gave some really good advice here. I would agree with him. Positive thinking and just making the choice to reprogram yourself would be my recommended course of action.

People often want an easy solution, by relying solely on magick, spirits or even pills. These things might work at some level, but in my personal experience, self work and changing my habits was the best way for me. I used magick and spirits as supplemental help. They assisted but did not do it for me.

Again, this is my personal opinion. I am not a doctor and my opinions are only my own. I can't tell anyone what is best for them. In the end, it's a choice we make for ourselves.
Thx elianna ♥♥♥♥ and tx terran :grouphug:

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Great advice offered, sometimes when we are surrounded by illness it can be scary, my mom is a nurse so she sees problems in everything. These are all mental patterns and yes working at positive energies and changing the way our thought naturally fall. Awareness of this and actively choosing to change how we are thinking works.

Being present and like Aprophis said reciting positive affirmations directed towards health. Entities help us on the external, when we work with them and align what we desire on the internal that is when massive changes happen. Our own personal growth is part of this journey and they can help us and advise us but we still need to put in the work and be empowered and inspired by our growth, we see where you are and we actively move where we want to go. Like Wanda said, this is a path of empowerment.

Also yes, following your doctors advice is always advised :)
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
goaldigger123

Akelta wrote:Great advice offered, sometimes when we are surrounded by illness it can be scary, my mom is a nurse so she sees problems in everything. These are all mental patterns and yes working at positive energies and changing the way our thought naturally fall. Awareness of this and actively choosing to change how we are thinking works.

Being present and like Aprophis said reciting positive affirmations directed towards health. Entities help us on the external, when we work with them and align what we desire on the internal that is when massive changes happen. Our own personal growth is part of this journey and they can help us and advise us but we still need to put in the work and be empowered and inspired by our growth, we see where you are and we actively move where we want to go. Like Wanda said, this is a path of empowerment.

Also yes, following your doctors advice is always advised :)
:hug:

Return to “Health and Wellness”