Decalcifying your Pineal Gland and Eating Rainbows

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Aprophis wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote: It was used in Nazi Germany to wreck the will and mental status of death camp inmates.
I'm sorry to tell you that this is an urban legend. The nazis had other uses of breaking them, I've been to the death camps, after all I live close to one of the concentration camps and death camps are really close too.

The Nazis had a more hand on approach for breaking people, namely literally breaking bones, beating them, starving them. They wouldn't need fluoride and all experiments they did with them were never about mind control. They were more about better ways to kill, for scientific reasons as test subjects for new medications, new surgical procedures, drugs that might enhance soldiers, etc.
Anatel wrote: As for the fluoridated water everyone seems to scoff at, it actually can be bad for you. Its unnecessary. Its purpose is to prevent tooth decay, however studies show that this has had very little effect at prevention. This has caused many of our children (some studies say as high as 48%) to have dental fluorosis, which is a discoloration of the teeth due to levels of fluoride being far too high. Fluoride has also been linked with bone cancer, and those with kidney issues cannot excrete fluoride so it builds up and can cause serious bone issues, it DOES affect the pineal gland...
Yes, it's unnecessary in the drinking water, since it only hardens the outermost few nanometers of the enamel of the teeth. I know that as kids we got fluoride pills here in austria, and my sister had dental fluorosis with white spots on her teeth.

While I cannot talk about it causing bone cancer, I doubt it has a big influence on the pineal gland (in normal doses that is). Since tea has a higher concentration of fluoride than any tap water, any tea drinkers would have problems with it and looking at chinese, indian, tibetan and japanese people, who one could call the more spiritual societies in the world, who drink lots of tea, I can't really see it influencing the pineal gland negatively.

The problem I have is that it's more of a type of fear-mongering as selling point for products that do not contain fluoride. Of course if you take in larger doses of it, just like with anything really, it will become unhealthy (except those with kidney problems, as you mentioned, for who it will always be unhealthy). It's just easier to hit the dangerous limit with fluoridated tap water.
Urban legend? Nah. Lots of crap the Nazis were into got covered up. Did you know Snopes itself is a hoax?! However, no matter. The fact is that Europe REFUSES to fluoridate its waters, and their teeth are whiter with less cavities than Here in the USA. Not everything I read is real, but THIS is. Most people do not know the Grey Aliens were supplied humans to experiment on by the Nazis in exchange for weapons and military secrets, and that Grey/human hybrids have...You guessed it! Blonde Hair and blue eyes! My son has, and he is the only natural born Grey in millenia! The human nazi might have broken bones, but the experiments were often done by Greys (or they were behind it). The 'fear-mongering' point does not make any sense, because most people here in USA are programmed, and buy fluoride products without thinking, which just is not necessary! If you do see fluorosis, cook dinner with Tamarind paste. It pulls the fluoride out of the body. (might not work on damaged teeth though!) Also, Flint Michigan, go out and buy cilantro, it also lets the body excrete lead. Govt programming is the reason no one knows the 4 or 5 good herbal cures for cancer here in the USA! I have no idea about the pineal gland, but the intake of fluoride from tea is not a problem unless you are drinking more than a liter of poor quality tea a day. (Mature tea leaves contain 10-20 times the fluoride of young green leaves, which are used in better quality teas.) Also, please note, china, japan, india and tibet are the areas most likely to use Tamarind in cooking!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

SikruaSuncat wrote: Urban legend? Nah. Lots of crap the Nazis were into got covered up.
Yeah, lots of crap may have gotten covered up, but there are still survivors from both sides around who don't know anything about that.
SikruaSuncat wrote: The fact is that Europe REFUSES to fluoridate its waters, and their teeth are whiter with less cavities than Here in the USA.
That's why we got fluoride pills as children in kindergarten and school. Those tasted like crap and I spit them out later on, they stopped giving them to kids in school in the 80's.
The teeth are probably whiter and more healthy because people here eat less processed foods and less fast food than in the US, so it's less sugar and carbohydrates who feed the bacteria causing caries. Hell, I haven't eaten fast food in years, actually hardly anyone I know still goes to eat fast food, it's mostly kids who do that nowadays.
SikruaSuncat wrote: The 'fear-mongering' point does not make any sense
But it does, I googled for fluoride yesterday in german and the first two pages of google search are almost exclusively about: FLUORIDE IS DEADLY POISON! <Click here to buy stuff without fluoride>
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Aprophis wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote: Urban legend? Nah. Lots of crap the Nazis were into got covered up.
Yeah, lots of crap may have gotten covered up, but there are still survivors from both sides around who don't know anything about that.
SikruaSuncat wrote: The fact is that Europe REFUSES to fluoridate its waters, and their teeth are whiter with less cavities than Here in the USA.
That's why we got fluoride pills as children in kindergarten and school. Those tasted like crap and I spit them out later on, they stopped giving them to kids in school in the 80's.
The teeth are probably whiter and more healthy because people here eat less processed foods and less fast food than in the US, so it's less sugar and carbohydrates who feed the bacteria causing caries. Hell, I haven't eaten fast food in years, actually hardly anyone I know still goes to eat fast food, it's mostly kids who do that nowadays.
SikruaSuncat wrote: The 'fear-mongering' point does not make any sense
But it does, I googled for fluoride yesterday in german and the first two pages of google search are almost exclusively about: FLUORIDE IS DEADLY POISON! <Click here to buy stuff without fluoride>
As for your first point, Yes. There are people on both sides who do not know! Do you see the info about the Greys in any book?
Point #2: Correct! People need only brush with plain non-fluoridated water and their teeth will be healthier and whiter! The carbs ARE at fault! The bacteria that cause dental decay use carbs to help them cling to the surfaces of teeth producing acids which cause tooth decay! Please note that in USA, fluoride is EVERYWHERE and non-fluoride products are an inconsequential part of the dental market here.
Point #3: The German sites are correct! Fluoride is a deadly toxin.

The fact that you can argue so well, and have such will is because you spit the fluoride pills out! Why in the world would you defend a practice that damaged your sibling's teeth? :p
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
badblood
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Azazel, Claunech

Bathosias and others:

"And Bad Blood, seriously, I would encourage you to re-read what you wrote earlier, as it appears to be an attack of not only the issues, but also the individuals behind them. It appears as if you've decide to convolute the two and allow your personal passions control your post. The worst part is, the first sentence of "you don't care" indicates that you KNEW what you were doing when you submitted the post. If that's so, poor form. I would kindly ask you to reevaluate what is going on within yourself that causes you to lash out against others.

In the words of Ice Cube: "you better check yo'self before you rickety-wreck yo'self."

If I was rude simply for the sake of being rude, you and anyone else would have every reason to throw me under the bus for being a dick.

I know perfectly well why I "lash out", and it is not without reason. Your condescension is not needed. My personal passions dictate my opinions, and they are not without experience and knowledge. I don't apologize for my passion, my opinions, or how I deliver them. When I'm angry, I'm angry and not without cause. I will not pad my opinions or my delivery to coddle people.

I have stated before on these forums and elsewhere that I had a history of an eating disorder and orthorexia. For three years. Therefore, my anger is fuelled by just how much my own experience ruined my life, and the lives of others close to me. I was hell to live with. And my mind? It was on it's way out...

...I belong to an online group that is full of thousands upon thousands of people whose health and well-being was ruined by extreme ways of eating, but thinking food x was immoral or unethical or EVIL, by all manner of disordered thinking and food. Some of these people nearly died. And yes, someone who is a Registered Dietician does know more about NUTRITION than a Registered Nurse. Because it's ALL they STUDIED FOR YEARS.

Suggesting vegetarianism as a way of life to encourage higher/better/more fulfilling spirituality is DANGEROUS and UNEDUCATED. It encourages disordered thinking. There is no secret to asceticism and vegetarianism and celibacy. That doesn't make it right or healthy or beneficial.

I'm done here. This is amounting to proverbial dick measuring. With that, I bid you all ADIEU ADIEU!

Or in other words:

BYE FELICIA
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

badblood wrote:Bathosias and others:

"And Bad Blood, seriously, I would encourage you to re-read what you wrote earlier, as it appears to be an attack of not only the issues, but also the individuals behind them. It appears as if you've decide to convolute the two and allow your personal passions control your post. The worst part is, the first sentence of "you don't care" indicates that you KNEW what you were doing when you submitted the post. If that's so, poor form. I would kindly ask you to reevaluate what is going on within yourself that causes you to lash out against others.

In the words of Ice Cube: "you better check yo'self before you rickety-wreck yo'self."

If I was rude simply for the sake of being rude, you and anyone else would have every reason to throw me under the bus for being a dick.

I know perfectly well why I "lash out", and it is not without reason. Your condescension is not needed. My personal passions dictate my opinions, and they are not without experience and knowledge. I don't apologize for my passion, my opinions, or how I deliver them. When I'm angry, I'm angry and not without cause. I will not pad my opinions or my delivery to coddle people.

I have stated before on these forums and elsewhere that I had a history of an eating disorder and orthorexia. For three years. Therefore, my anger is fuelled by just how much my own experience ruined my life, and the lives of others close to me. I was hell to live with. And my mind? It was on it's way out...

...I belong to an online group that is full of thousands upon thousands of people whose health and well-being was ruined by extreme ways of eating, but thinking food x was immoral or unethical or EVIL, by all manner of disordered thinking and food. Some of these people nearly died. And yes, someone who is a Registered Dietician does know more about NUTRITION than a Registered Nurse. Because it's ALL they STUDIED FOR YEARS.

Suggesting vegetarianism as a way of life to encourage higher/better/more fulfilling spirituality is DANGEROUS and UNEDUCATED. It encourages disordered thinking. There is no secret to asceticism and vegetarianism and celibacy. That doesn't make it right or healthy or beneficial.

I'm done here. This is amounting to proverbial dick measuring. With that, I bid you all ADIEU ADIEU!

Or in other words:

BYE FELICIA
There is nothing wrong with sharing with your opinions or experiences. We welcome them. You however, called names to other members, were combative and this is not conducive to a peaceful learning experience. Please see the following link on how to respond respectfully to other members.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3252" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If this is too stressful for you , to answer or debate respectfully, then by all means, please do follow through with your bids of adieu.
Thank you.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Yes I agree with your post here things that help your pineal gland My problem was Smoking Cigarettes ' it was something ' I did for many years with out any breaks in between trying to quit was something that didn't come easy are over ' Night . I did try many times but with no luck then one day I had to make up my mind because its a mind thing, if you really want to stop doing something ' you will find away ' so after asking my Frist companion witch was a Demon king to help me He agreed that its time ' I did stop it was hurting my body & killing me at the Same time so , I did with his help give up my smoking its been over 4 years now since my last Cigarette .. I don't miss it at all not only that but my pineal gland has opened up ' much more since ' I stopped doing some of my bad habits so it really feels good to break free of something that was holding me down .for many long years mostly because , I let it control me the way it did great post Anatel :devilparty:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

Thanks for this post Anatel. This came as an aid as I'm experimenting on things. My pineal
gland will be in good shape.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Marosey"]Thanks for this post Anatel. This came as an aid as I'm experimenting on things. My pineal
gland will be in good shape.[/quote] '' Marosey just remember watch what you eat things like bad habits we have can cause problems with our pineal Gland working ' the way it should work it can also block you ' from seeing Sprits hearing them ' making contact with them '' the list goes on so staying ways from anything that's bad for your body will help your Pineal Gland
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Health and Wellness”