Giving up Coffee

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Yllidra
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Belial
Number of Demon Familiars: 99

I prefer tea to coffee, but every now and then a nice white chocolate mocha from Starbucks hits the spot. Mmmm, nothing wrong with a little indulgence here and there. :ninja:
The first time I called myself a 'Witch' was the most magical moment of my life.
Margot Adler,

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett
fire083
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I defiantly don't see a big issue with an occasional cup, just not all the time. I use it most often to aid with the easing of a headache.
All my freestyle dancing is basically magic.
To be the left hand of a god.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

I love your experiences!
i would just die if my demons suggested i quit the tea LOL i currently have no vices except that so if that had to go, I would be a grumpy wanda :lol:
Here's a little advice : Earl Grey. that tea will put hair on your chest and you mightnt miss the coffee so much :headbang: :devilgrin:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Yllidra wrote:I prefer tea to coffee, but every now and then a nice white chocolate mocha from Starbucks hits the spot. Mmmm, nothing wrong with a little indulgence here and there. :ninja:
Hahaha ohh those were one of my favorites :lol:
fire083 wrote:I defiantly don't see a big issue with an occasional cup, just not all the time. I use it most often to aid with the easing of a headache.
I agree, I just wasn't able to do it in moderation... LOL I have a tendency to overdo things. And it definitely does help with headaches! I used to drink coffee when I had a terrible migraine. Though, now that I changed my diet so extensively I've actually ceased getting them o.o
MagicWand-a wrote:I love your experiences!
i would just die if my demons suggested i quit the tea LOL i currently have no vices except that so if that had to go, I would be a grumpy wanda :lol:
Here's a little advice : Earl Grey. that tea will put hair on your chest and you mightnt miss the coffee so much :headbang: :devilgrin:
Hahaha thank you Wanda :hug: I was relieved when he said I could still have tea. ROFL I think if he had said 'No' that would have been it :lol: Oooh Early Grey, I will definitely try it ^-^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Return to “Health and Wellness”