Healthy Demons

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Akelta I almost couldn't believe it when I saw you post that you are doing a raw vegan cleanse because that's what I am doing too!!! Son N has been inspiring me in healthy changes to help heal some health problems I have. I have been watching videos about this. But then I am not suprised because it clears your mind not to have junk food in the system and the live foods and juices nourish the body giving better mental clarity thus mental mastery! I have given up coffee too but drink green tea for its health benefits. I make fresh juices and smoothies daily.
That's awesome!! How are you doing with it?
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
goaldigger123
Patron Deities: bune
Your favourite Demon?: wealth
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Raw foods change your eye color over time which is amazing my friend a born blonde with brown eyes after 3 years not seeing her eyes were crystal blue almost didn't recognize her and her skin was amazing! I told myself ill do it someday wouldn't be nice to have grey eyes hmmmm lol
(We are all being played in one form or another. I guess it comes down to how you are being played, are you being played in a way that benefits you and will overall lead you to your goals and be a win win situation for the parties involved, or are you being played in a way that will be harmful and destructive.) - Akelta Wilde

(Half asian half amazin :-* )
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Eye color changed? Wow. Are you sure she didn't have contacts on? I tried to go raw but fell.off the wagon. Too hard to do with a small child. But eye color change..... hmmmmm
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
BravoOmega8

Oh wow.The eye color change from brown to something else wont fit my brown skin as I am Asian.People would probably think I am a Vampire lol. Would 1 day of pure fruits help in cleansing? This is the best I can do given my circumstance(I posted from the other thread)?
Vixen

Usually eye color change is because of the release of toxins built up, chances are, if you weren't born with lighter eyes they won't change lol.
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Lol, lots of interesting things happen when you do a cleanse it really does depend on how toxic you are and where that toxicity accumulates. My husband was born with Dark brown eyes and when he did this intense cleanse which well REALLY cleaned him out his eyes changed to green. It doesn't always happen but I have heard of eyes changing before, cleanses are really personal for everyone.

LOL I am being called to do another raw cleanse, mmmm I love how I feel after them. I usually drink green smoothies for 6 weeks hehehe. I just follow what my body calls me to do, lol. When it wants a raw cleanse it get ones, when it wants the blue rare steak, I get one. When you have balance in the body it will tell you what is needs.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Wow that's awesome, I never heard about the eyes changing color thing.

Akelta, do you strictly stick to smoothies when you do your cleanse or do you eat solid food as well? If you don't mind me asking ^-^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:I have always found it funny how demons are portrayed in the media. Gluttonous and Unhealthy. Yet never have I been more inspired to pursue a healthy lifestyle then from the guidance of my Demons. They are all about health and wellness.

My latest health inspiration is a 6 week raw vegan cleanse. This may be hard to fathom and I have to admit when it was first suggested to me I was like a little doubtful. But once again Demon inspiration prevailed and I was guided to a plethora of online resources of delicious recipes. I could never become a full vegan, my diet is very 80% fruit and vegetables and grains, and 20% meats and dairies.' I find this balance works the best for me, but having a cleanse every now and then it just a little maintenance for the system to help it to reset and revive itself.

Most of my recipes are taken from this site.. http://www.youngandraw.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sounds like a wonderful ideal Akelta I try this cleanse myself . my thing is sweets I love sweets staying away from them its always been my problem but with some help from my companions it can work thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I alway's wondered why I have looked up images of lord Mammon and seen him sometimes portrayed as obese? guessing humans use the the concept of rich=fat? gluttony =riches? that if you make money or have lots of it,***extremely rich,***

A yet everything that lord Mammon ,has is because he worked for it. I don't want to say he is a workaholic,more (((driven))) to a passion on making wealth.

Akelta,when it comes to demons,do many eat meat? and just eat very well balanced? or are many vegan ?
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

4bluefaeries wrote:I alway's wondered why I have looked up images of lord Mammon and seen him sometimes portrayed as obese? guessing humans use the the concept of rich=fat? gluttony =riches? that if you make money or have lots of it,***extremely rich,***

A yet everything that lord Mammon ,has is because he worked for it. I don't want to say he is a workaholic,more (((driven))) to a passion on making wealth.

Akelta,when it comes to demons,do many eat meat? and just eat very well balanced? or are many vegan ?
Yes, when mammon was first discussed as a demon, he was treated as a demon of excesses - specifically greed (and obviously gluttony).
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias

Return to “Health and Wellness”