Healthy Demons

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
4dropsofwater
Patron Deities: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I was eating fruit loops. (just the way they were it didn't even have milk in it) My demon companions told me to stop eating them because it was full of sugar and instead decided to drop images of very healthy food in my head like carrot sticks and celery instead.

That and they kept on staring at me until I felt uncomfy XD I offered them some but they said no. So I reluctantly went and poured the rest of the cereal back in the box and looked around for something else to eat.
"The dance between darkness and light will always remain-- the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

C. Joybell C.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Killing my own meat would be better for me. Here in the USA the chemicals they add to ALL meats are ridiculous! I could do pescatarianism (vegan with fish). My diet is SUPPOSED to be meats, veggies and limited fruits. Demon H. is working with my over eating habits, making portions small. He asked "why do you eat that?". Sometimes the answer is that I cannot AFFORD better food! Often the answer is that I am upset for some reason and the food grounds me. :P I suspect this is why i am reading books on shielding and grounding suddenly! :) (Note to self: EMOTIONAL shield* Damn! i have so many layers of shielding it is a wonder I can hear demon H.!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Marosey

Akelta wrote:I have always found it funny how demons are portrayed in the media. Gluttonous and Unhealthy. Yet never have I been more inspired to pursue a healthy lifestyle then from the guidance of my Demons. They are all about health and wellness.

My latest health inspiration is a 6 week raw vegan cleanse. This may be hard to fathom and I have to admit when it was first suggested to me I was like a little doubtful. But once again Demon inspiration prevailed and I was guided to a plethora of online resources of delicious recipes. I could never become a full vegan, my diet is very 80% fruit and vegetables and grains, and 20% meats and dairies.' I find this balance works the best for me, but having a cleanse every now and then it just a little maintenance for the system to help it to reset and revive itself.

Most of my recipes are taken from this site.. http://www.youngandraw.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for the link
TheDragonKing

Food affects your Alkaline vs Acidic levels. Being Alkaline is more healthy, so eat green stuff, vegetables to bd more alkaline. Meats and dairy increase acidic levels. I tried PH water and I notice a subtle difference in my hydration.
Ssunev
Patron Deities: Clauneck

Hello!

I´m new here, and it is my first comment. I´m from Chile and my English isn´t so good, so I will try to be clear in my comments. About the topic... I´m vegetariam from about a year, because I try to care my health and my body, and also because I love animals. I think that vegan diet is an excellent way to be healthy. :devillove:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

4bluefaeries wrote:I alway's wondered why I have looked up images of lord Mammon and seen him sometimes portrayed as obese? guessing humans use the the concept of rich=fat? gluttony =riches? that if you make money or have lots of it,***extremely rich,***

A yet everything that lord Mammon ,has is because he worked for it. I don't want to say he is a workaholic,more (((driven))) to a passion on making wealth.

Akelta,when it comes to demons,do many eat meat? and just eat very well balanced? or are many vegan ?

That is the perception that rich = fat and rich = gluttonous. Which is why he is portrayed that way, it is actually a negative association to rich and wealthy that makes him seem in that light. I have never seen him as obese honestly, I saw him as quite fit. Demons do enjoy meat, some like it as offerings, Things are very balanced to them. This cleanse I want to just add was something I did for a time to reset my system, I actually do eat a very balanced diet and I do eat meat. When I did this I was having an insane amount of stomach troubles (read my leviathan posts, lol) and I was throwing up every morning. I was trying everything to get my body back to a place where I could wake up comfortably. Some Demons love vegan foods and vegan offerings.
4dropsofwater wrote:I was eating fruit loops. (just the way they were it didn't even have milk in it) My demon companions told me to stop eating them because it was full of sugar and instead decided to drop images of very healthy food in my head like carrot sticks and celery instead.

That and they kept on staring at me until I felt uncomfy XD I offered them some but they said no. So I reluctantly went and poured the rest of the cereal back in the box and looked around for something else to eat.
This story made me laugh so hard LOL!!! I heard somewhere that they did an experiment with fruit loops and they put a bunch of rats in with a box of fruit loops and the rats ate the box, and the wax paper, but left the fruit loops. LOL might be an urban myth, but still funny.
TheDragonKing wrote:Food affects your Alkaline vs Acidic levels. Being Alkaline is more healthy, so eat green stuff, vegetables to bd more alkaline. Meats and dairy increase acidic levels. I tried PH water and I notice a subtle difference in my hydration.
It really is important to eat to your body type to, my father actually gets horribly sick from to much Alkaline because he is so naturally Alkaline. he has been tested and he is super Alkaline, but he consumes a lot of meats, it is just his body chemistry. I really believe with a diet there is no miracle diet that solves all and people really need to find the balance in their life and eat what is right for them.

Ssunev wrote:Hello!

I´m new here, and it is my first comment. I´m from Chile and my English isn´t so good, so I will try to be clear in my comments. About the topic... I´m vegetariam from about a year, because I try to care my health and my body, and also because I love animals. I think that vegan diet is an excellent way to be healthy. :devillove:
Hello, welcome to S&S! glad to have you here with us. That is wonderful that you have found that a vegetarian diet is the right one for you.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Marosey

Ssunev wrote:Hello!

Welcome Ssunev :devilthumbs:
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

4dropsofwater wrote:I was eating fruit loops. (just the way they were it didn't even have milk in it) My demon companions told me to stop eating them because it was full of sugar and instead decided to drop images of very healthy food in my head like carrot sticks and celery instead.

'' 4dropsofwater I also have a demon that is helping me to eat healthy its not always easy to do but worth it because I know that now since doing what he ask of me my body feels much better all the way around demons know their stuff !
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Health and Wellness”