View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:44 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook 

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 30 days reiki 

Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3
Hello guys,
I have been working lately with lord Azazel and I asked him to help me with my energy healing abilities and strengthening my energy system and he suggested that I use my reiki on people more often.I do it on plants and items but no willing person is around plus if I asked someone from work they would laugh at me (I hate narrow minded scientists)
So here is my offer

30 Days daily remote reiki channeling energy from these energies that you can choose from :
Default price :189$
1.universal energy-reiki energy
2.earth's energy
3.Tiphareth realm energy +15$
4.ours solar system sun energy
5.pure love energy channeled with the help of my healer D from the divinity realm +35$
6.energy from mantra of your choice (it will be sent as an energy ball after the end of chanting) +50$
7.energy channeling with the demon lord of your choice(if he/she is someone I have not worked with at least for one month ,I will ask you to let me do so or to choose from a lord that I have worked with from a list that I will send you)+100$

Surround yourself with the energies and thrive

Buy now at
paypal.me/papanaoum

For any questions contact me at alexpapanaoum@gmail.com

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:14 am

Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
I accept layaway too
The payment must have finished to start the working

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:45 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
alex6 wrote:
I accept layaway too
The payment must have finished to start the working
' Hi Alex6 this is a Good deal, I 'll only Worked with Reiki three times and ' I enjoyed it thanks For Sharing :)

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:26 am

Thank you Velle

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:29 am

alex6 wrote:
Hello guys,
I have been working lately with lord Azazel and I asked him to help me with my energy healing abilities and strengthening my energy system and he suggested that I use my reiki on people more often.I do it on plants and items but no willing person is around plus if I asked someone from work they would laugh at me (I hate narrow minded scientists)
So here is my offer

30 Days daily remote reiki channeling energy from these energies that you can choose from :
2.earth's energy
5.pure love energy channeled with the help of my healer D from the divinity realm +35$
6.energy from mantra of your choice (it will be sent as an energy ball after the end of chanting) +50$
7.energy channeling with the demon lord of your choice(if he/she is someone I have not worked with at least for one month ,I will ask you to let me do so or to choose from a lord that I have worked with from a list that I will send you)+100$

Buy now at
paypal.me/papanaoum

If you don't know the mantra to use in your case ,let me know what you need and I will find the right one.
Also we can imbue an appropriate crystal with the energies of the working while sending energy to you and after the 30 days I will ship the crystal so you can continue having the benefits of your chosen energy

Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:29 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
alex6 wrote:
alex6 wrote:
Hello guys,
So here is my offer

2.earth's energy

Buy now at
paypal.me/papanaoum

If you don't know the mantra to use in your case ,let me know what you need and I will find the right one.
Also we can imbue an appropriate crystal with the energies of the working while sending energy to you and after the 30 days I will ship the crystal so you can continue having the benefits of your chosen energy
' Thanks Alex6 Reiki is Something ' I enjoy so once things slow Down for me ' I will be Sending you a email because again its a really Good deal thanks again :)

Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:23 pm

:devilthumbs:

Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]