View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 CERN!?!? 

Hey guys I'm new here :)
I have questions concerning about CERN . Christian YouTubers are praying against CERN which they believe it connects with dark matter/Antichrist/demons/abyss/spirits/dimensional beings etc coming out from it and on to this Earth. Like a portal to the spiritual World. Maybe it's causing the veil to be thinner and thinner and we hear reports of paranormal encounters a lot more than before. Is there any connections with Satan/Lucifer and CERN? What are your thoughts on this?

Tue May 16, 2017 11:33 am

Patron Deities?: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
There's a lot of rumor about it, that's all I ever read or find.

Tue May 16, 2017 9:02 pm

Number of Demon Familiars: 1
Like fear mongering people :bandit:

Wed May 17, 2017 12:28 am

Patron Deities?: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
I was going to blog about this,but never got around to it. CERN shows to the public that there working on things on a atomic level breaking down particles and making them collide.This causes a breach between the realm in which most cannot see. Most speculate by doing this they are creating a physical portal that will allow entities and beings from other dimensions and realm to walk this plane. We already have spiritual portals, but to make a physical one would require alot of energy. They have already discovered this and are getting help from higher level intelligents.That now brings us to the recent rumor that they are bringing back Nimrod the king of the great city who will serve as the leader of great destruction. People don't grasp that CERN wants to evolve pass their current limitations becoming ultimately creators and God's themselves. Humans are already mini creators and gods who have no memory of there godhood. They attempt to bring that reality to the foreforth.

Wed May 17, 2017 8:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]