View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:34 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 My scaly critters, especially for Velle. :) Pic heavy 
SINNER of the month

I'm realizing I'm horrible at keeping up with where my pictures are. I can't find pictures of a few of them so I guess I'll have to take some soon. Tonight is feeding night for all of them.

This is a rescue corn. Came from a garage in about 2 inches of poop and pee saturated mulch skinny as can be. I need updated pictures of him. He's grown a lot. His name is Amenadiel.

This is Zefonith. I believe she is wild caught but don't know for sure. She came with a ton of mites, a nasty attitude and power fed but she's really doing amazing. I need to build her a new cage. She is growing quickly, but not so fat.

This is my daughter's pride and joy. I swear she is her familiar. We got her as a Christmas gift when she fell in love with Beardies at 5 years old at a reptile show. She's 12 now and slowing down but has a lot of life still in her.

And my pride and joy. Lol This is Sauce and I just chose this picture because, well, look at that face. He loves hiding in pillows. He's a blue tegu and my sweetheart. Another rescue who just fell in my lap and I couldn't say no. Cannot imagine my life without him.

My daughter's rescue uromastyx Ronin. He's only recently allowed her to start handling him and I know I have better pictures. Just snapped this one to send to her once I got him settled in his new enclosure with his lights set up to show her.

Daughter's blind leopard gecko she got from a friend who couldn't take care of her. Her name is Felicity.

And my little whipper snapper, Asmodai. He's the little guy I was purchasing when I was introduced to Z up above and the reason she is mine. This little guy has some serious attitude and has no idea how adorable he is. I tell him he's scary and tough and he believes me.

I think the only 2 missing are Ariel's insane little baby beardie and the military foster "Snakie" ball python. I know I just got pictures of her to send to her dad but I think I deleted them. :roll:

Mon May 01, 2017 11:37 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 23
Oh my Look at all Your Beautiful babies my Goodness and hear ' I Thought my house was a Safe place for loving animals this is awesome they all look Great '' to me shows your loving them a lot ' and taking care of them its ,The Snakes for Me LOVE IT Thanks for Sharing awwww So Sweet :devillove:

Mon May 01, 2017 11:43 am
SINNER of the month

Thank you. I cannot see an animal suffering and not do something. I guess this is why I have 5 cats running around and I don't necessarily even like cats. Lol It's a challenge at times but so worth it when they are healthy and well cared for. All the reptiles are ours and staying but I do hope to find homes for at least 2 of the cats.

We have a rescue beagle now also who is a hospice foster. We had her sister Lucy euthanized last November from cancer but Ethel is doing well. I also have a boxer we fostered and adopted as a puppy. My little home is full.

Mon May 01, 2017 11:51 am
SINNER of the month

H_Wright wrote:
Thank you. I cannot see an animal suffering and not do something. I guess this is why I have 5 cats running around and I don't necessarily even like cats. Lol It's a challenge at times but so worth it when they are healthy and well cared for. All the reptiles are ours and staying but I do hope to find homes for at least 2 of the cats.

We have a rescue beagle now also who is a hospice foster. We had her sister Lucy euthanized last November from cancer but Ethel is doing well. I also have a boxer we fostered and adopted as a puppy. My little home is full.
' I Can understand that it makes your Heart grow bigger when you ' help animal you know would suffer with Out your help ' I Have 4 birds one cat and a Snake for now but .. I Am loving your family :cloud:

Mon May 01, 2017 11:53 am

Patron Deities?: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Wow. That's a regular science museum you got going there.
Do you have any pics of the kitties and doggies?

Mon May 01, 2017 11:56 am
SINNER of the month

Lokakisa wrote:
Wow. That's a regular science museum you got going there.
Do you have any pics of the kitties and doggies?

Lol, I know I do. When I get a break from work I'll continue my post and put them here too. :) If not I'll snap some as I take breaks.

I'm proud of my little family and proud that my daughter has inherited my love for them. My son is a work in progress. He's still not comfortable handling on his own but he's getting there.

Mon May 01, 2017 12:00 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
so cool, I love the pics. Thanks for sharing H.

Mon May 01, 2017 12:29 pm
SINNER of the month

Velle, Z is probably around 2 judging by her still actively growing, Asmodai is about 8 months old, the corn snake is completely unknown as all we know is he was passed around, the foster ball is about 2 1/2. The lizards, Jules is 12, Sauce is around 3, and the others are completely unknown.

I got out of reptiles for a while because of my ex-husband so these are all my recent. I've had quite a few throughout the years up until about 3 years ago when the last of them passed away. All of them rescued. Asmodai was my actual first snake purchase.

Mon May 01, 2017 12:34 pm
SINNER of the month

H_Wright wrote:
Velle, Z is probably around 2 judging by her still actively growing, Asmodai is about 8 months old, the corn snake is completely unknown as all we know is he was passed around, the foster ball is about 2 1/2. The lizards, Jules is 12, Sauce is around 3, and the others are completely unknown.

I got out of reptiles for a while because of my ex-husband so these are all my recent. I've had quite a few throughout the years up until about 3 years ago when the last of them passed away. All of them rescued. Asmodai was my actual first snake purchase.
' That's awesome thank you for sharing their ages ' they all look very healthy and loved by their side they ' are been fed really good that always makes for a Happy pet :whip:

Mon May 01, 2017 12:41 pm
SINNER of the month

velle wrote:
H_Wright wrote:

' That's awesome thank you for sharing their ages ' they all look very healthy and loved by their side they ' are been fed really good that always makes for a Happy pet :whip:

We either get them fat or skinny. Lol Never just right. Z the large boa, and Felicity the gecko needed a diet when we first got them and a few needed to put on a little weight. I was so afraid Felicity would lose her tail when we first got her she was so fat!! The tegu was fed nothing but sausage links but was a healthy weight, just not fed the best of food. We finally got him to eat frozen rodents just this past month.

Mon May 01, 2017 12:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next