View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:34 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 




Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 My scaly critters, especially for Velle. :) Pic heavy 
Author Message
SINNER of the month

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:26 pm
Posts: 495
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 91 times
I'm realizing I'm horrible at keeping up with where my pictures are. I can't find pictures of a few of them so I guess I'll have to take some soon. Tonight is feeding night for all of them.

This is a rescue corn. Came from a garage in about 2 inches of poop and pee saturated mulch skinny as can be. I need updated pictures of him. He's grown a lot. His name is Amenadiel.
Image

This is Zefonith. I believe she is wild caught but don't know for sure. She came with a ton of mites, a nasty attitude and power fed but she's really doing amazing. I need to build her a new cage. She is growing quickly, but not so fat.
Image

This is my daughter's pride and joy. I swear she is her familiar. We got her as a Christmas gift when she fell in love with Beardies at 5 years old at a reptile show. She's 12 now and slowing down but has a lot of life still in her.
Image

And my pride and joy. Lol This is Sauce and I just chose this picture because, well, look at that face. He loves hiding in pillows. He's a blue tegu and my sweetheart. Another rescue who just fell in my lap and I couldn't say no. Cannot imagine my life without him.
Image

My daughter's rescue uromastyx Ronin. He's only recently allowed her to start handling him and I know I have better pictures. Just snapped this one to send to her once I got him settled in his new enclosure with his lights set up to show her.
Image

Daughter's blind leopard gecko she got from a friend who couldn't take care of her. Her name is Felicity.
Image

And my little whipper snapper, Asmodai. He's the little guy I was purchasing when I was introduced to Z up above and the reason she is mine. This little guy has some serious attitude and has no idea how adorable he is. I tell him he's scary and tough and he believes me.
Image

I think the only 2 missing are Ariel's insane little baby beardie and the military foster "Snakie" ball python. I know I just got pictures of her to send to her dad but I think I deleted them. :roll:


Mon May 01, 2017 11:37 am
Profile
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:07 pm
Posts: 3497
Images: 0
Location: New Orleans La. Up Town
Has thanked: 361 times
Been thanked: 565 times
Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 23
Oh my Look at all Your Beautiful babies my Goodness and hear ' I Thought my house was a Safe place for loving animals this is awesome they all look Great '' to me shows your loving them a lot ' and taking care of them its ,The Snakes for Me LOVE IT Thanks for Sharing awwww So Sweet :devillove:

_________________
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Four Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !


Mon May 01, 2017 11:43 am
Profile
SINNER of the month

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:26 pm
Posts: 495
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 91 times
Thank you. I cannot see an animal suffering and not do something. I guess this is why I have 5 cats running around and I don't necessarily even like cats. Lol It's a challenge at times but so worth it when they are healthy and well cared for. All the reptiles are ours and staying but I do hope to find homes for at least 2 of the cats.

We have a rescue beagle now also who is a hospice foster. We had her sister Lucy euthanized last November from cancer but Ethel is doing well. I also have a boxer we fostered and adopted as a puppy. My little home is full.


Mon May 01, 2017 11:51 am
Profile
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:07 pm
Posts: 3497
Images: 0
Location: New Orleans La. Up Town
Has thanked: 361 times
Been thanked: 565 times
Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 23
H_Wright wrote:
Thank you. I cannot see an animal suffering and not do something. I guess this is why I have 5 cats running around and I don't necessarily even like cats. Lol It's a challenge at times but so worth it when they are healthy and well cared for. All the reptiles are ours and staying but I do hope to find homes for at least 2 of the cats.

We have a rescue beagle now also who is a hospice foster. We had her sister Lucy euthanized last November from cancer but Ethel is doing well. I also have a boxer we fostered and adopted as a puppy. My little home is full.
' I Can understand that it makes your Heart grow bigger when you ' help animal you know would suffer with Out your help ' I Have 4 birds one cat and a Snake for now but .. I Am loving your family :cloud:

_________________
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Four Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !


Mon May 01, 2017 11:53 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:12 am
Posts: 670
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Patron Deities?: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Wow. That's a regular science museum you got going there.
Do you have any pics of the kitties and doggies?

_________________
Burdened with glorious purpose.


Mon May 01, 2017 11:56 am
Profile
SINNER of the month

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:26 pm
Posts: 495
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 91 times
Lokakisa wrote:
Wow. That's a regular science museum you got going there.
Do you have any pics of the kitties and doggies?


Lol, I know I do. When I get a break from work I'll continue my post and put them here too. :) If not I'll snap some as I take breaks.

I'm proud of my little family and proud that my daughter has inherited my love for them. My son is a work in progress. He's still not comfortable handling on his own but he's getting there.


Mon May 01, 2017 12:00 pm
Profile
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:08 am
Posts: 1222
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 422 times
Patron Deities?: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
so cool, I love the pics. Thanks for sharing H.


Mon May 01, 2017 12:29 pm
Profile
SINNER of the month

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:26 pm
Posts: 495
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 91 times
Velle, Z is probably around 2 judging by her still actively growing, Asmodai is about 8 months old, the corn snake is completely unknown as all we know is he was passed around, the foster ball is about 2 1/2. The lizards, Jules is 12, Sauce is around 3, and the others are completely unknown.

I got out of reptiles for a while because of my ex-husband so these are all my recent. I've had quite a few throughout the years up until about 3 years ago when the last of them passed away. All of them rescued. Asmodai was my actual first snake purchase.


Mon May 01, 2017 12:34 pm
Profile
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:07 pm
Posts: 3497
Images: 0
Location: New Orleans La. Up Town
Has thanked: 361 times
Been thanked: 565 times
Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 23
H_Wright wrote:
Velle, Z is probably around 2 judging by her still actively growing, Asmodai is about 8 months old, the corn snake is completely unknown as all we know is he was passed around, the foster ball is about 2 1/2. The lizards, Jules is 12, Sauce is around 3, and the others are completely unknown.

I got out of reptiles for a while because of my ex-husband so these are all my recent. I've had quite a few throughout the years up until about 3 years ago when the last of them passed away. All of them rescued. Asmodai was my actual first snake purchase.
' That's awesome thank you for sharing their ages ' they all look very healthy and loved by their side they ' are been fed really good that always makes for a Happy pet :whip:

_________________
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Four Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !


Mon May 01, 2017 12:41 pm
Profile
SINNER of the month

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:26 pm
Posts: 495
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 91 times
velle wrote:
H_Wright wrote:
Velle, Z is probably around 2 judging by her still actively growing, Asmodai is about 8 months old, the corn snake is completely unknown as all we know is he was passed around, the foster ball is about 2 1/2. The lizards, Jules is 12, Sauce is around 3, and the others are completely unknown.

I got out of reptiles for a while because of my ex-husband so these are all my recent. I've had quite a few throughout the years up until about 3 years ago when the last of them passed away. All of them rescued. Asmodai was my actual first snake purchase.
' That's awesome thank you for sharing their ages ' they all look very healthy and loved by their side they ' are been fed really good that always makes for a Happy pet :whip:


We either get them fat or skinny. Lol Never just right. Z the large boa, and Felicity the gecko needed a diet when we first got them and a few needed to put on a little weight. I was so afraid Felicity would lose her tail when we first got her she was so fat!! The tegu was fed nothing but sausage links but was a healthy weight, just not fed the best of food. We finally got him to eat frozen rodents just this past month.


Mon May 01, 2017 12:49 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Views Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
Karma functions powered by Karma MOD © 2007, 2009 m157y