My DC arrived today!

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Waiting for mine to come in as well; congrats!
user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

darkstarfyre wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:28 am
Wonderful for you, hope it will grow into a larger family. Also how about sharing some of his characteristics, I'm sure many here would love to hear bout it :devilviolin:
How many demons are considered reasonable for a person to work with? At some point the demons wouldn't want to work with a person already working with a number of others.... What would be the point for the demon?
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Peace888 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:31 pm
darkstarfyre wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:28 am
Wonderful for you, hope it will grow into a larger family. Also how about sharing some of his characteristics, I'm sure many here would love to hear bout it :devilviolin:
How many demons are considered reasonable for a person to work with? At some point the demons wouldn't want to work with a person already working with a number of others.... What would be the point for the demon?
In the beginning I was afraid/worried about this too. Now I know that the answer is: it depends on the demon and the human. If it works then it works, if it doesn't then it doesn't and then you figure out a solution for the problem. Demons are more advanced and wiser than us humans and understand human nature so I really think that it would be rare for a demon to hog the human for him/herself :confuseddevil:
user567

Fascinating - I am wondering if there is a particular set of complimentary demons that work well together. This is obviously an open ended question because it really has large implications of what one is seeking.

However, with a succubus is there a particular type of non succubus demon that usually produces some synergistic energy when combined?

Again - might just be the personality of the demon but I am curious.
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

I, personally, have drawn a line at a specific number - I only have so much energy and time, and I want close relationships, not to feel overwhelmed. Because I know myself well, I have set a number that I KNOW I can handle... and when I reach that limit, I will stop.

My demons are supporting me in this. Whether it's just a breather until I feel comfortable enough in the relationships I have now, or I make it permanent - that, too, is completely my choice.

But for now, when I reach that number, I will not be bringing anyone else home for some time. I intend to give myself at least a year because I take longer than most people to form relationships and get truly comfortable in them.
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
user567

I'm Curious Nyctophilia Raven, what types of demons are you currently working with?... if you don't mind sharing.
Minerva418

Congratulations! There's something so heartwarming about seeing other people connecting with their new companions :devillove:
Mellowsloth29
Patron Deities: Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: Still deciding
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Ya I just got mine today as well. Can't wait to start the bonding
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Ohhhh a DC of Mammon! what is he like? anything you can share? I'd love to hear.

And congrats!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”