Satanic Orb Spell Testimonial

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

That's great to know about your experience. I have
ordered it too.
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
Star Tarot

I was getting an energy healing when during the healing I saw a vision which is not something that has happened before in a healing. I actually almost reached out to pick up something I saw in the vision then I realized it was a vision. After the healing I saw I had an email from the A ladies saying that the spell had been completed. When I looked at the time that the email was sent I realized I had been in the healing when it was cast. I am thinking maybe that is why I had the vision.
Star Tarot

One thing I have noticed right off since getting the Seed spell is that I have become deeper and more introspective. My energy used to be all over the place, like I was looking for something. Of course I am going through something very tough on a personal level but it seems like after the different spells I have gotten my energy is more focused and not chaotic. I don't speak as much as I used to, and my heartbreak seems to be healing faster. Instead of searching on the outside to fill the hole in my heart I am looking more on the inside for peace. I've been having some incredible meditations and can go deeper than I have been able to before. I haven't been online as much since I have been involved more with energy healings and meditation. After the Orb spell I seem to just know things more than before. Information will come and I just know. It is excelerating the Third Eye surgery. I would suggest getting both the Orb and Third Eye Surgery if one really wants to open up the psychic abilities.

An interesting note: I use the protection shield from Akelta's book and place spikes on the outside of it. I felt I needed it to ward off the verbal attacks I get thrown at me. My healer told me she saw the spikes and she didn't even know I had them there. She was able to feel and see my protection shield. I thought that was pretty cool.
Timelady31

Sorry to be so direct but I hope it will work on me. I just ordered it in the store. I dont think of wonders but I hope it will get me better in meditation and vision and connecting.
Justice is the Daughter of Truth!
Vixen

Will be ordering this soon, it's just what I need. :devilclap:
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Star Tarot wrote:That's great to know about your experience. I have
ordered it too.
'' Hi I am very happy about having mines done couldn't be more happy about it :devilbanana:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”