Lord Camio Fur Baby Blessings

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I have four cats and asked to have Lord Camio Fur Baby Blessings when it was first offered.
I'm so grateful for the added help for my animal companions but I was more surprised with the time and care that I received.
I haven't asked my cats what their thoughts were re the experience (smiles) but it opened my eyes to my own inner animal care and since then I've actually found
it helpful to turn to Lord Caim and ask him for help when going through difficulties, especially ones where I'm emotionally overwhelmed. He's helped me to a deeper connection/understanding
with my animal self that doesn't " speak English " and isn't interested in words.

Tasa On Ca Caim Renich
Thank you ....
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I love this, thank you Cor ^-^ I have been thinking about getting this one, now that my house is so full of pets lol
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

You're welcome, Eilana. :) I have strong instincts anyways but this really helped, made me notice things faster and interpret them easier with my cats. I think the better rapport makes them happier too.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Cor Serpentis wrote:I have four cats and asked to have Lord Camio Fur Baby Blessings when it was first offered.
I'm so grateful for the added help for my animal companions but I was more surprised with the time and care that I received.
I haven't asked my cats what their thoughts were re the experience (smiles) but it opened my eyes to my own inner animal care and since then I've actually found
it helpful to turn to Lord Caim and ask him for help when going through difficulties, especially ones where I'm emotionally overwhelmed. He's helped me to a deeper connection/understanding
with my animal self that doesn't " speak English " and isn't interested in words.

Tasa On Ca Caim Renich
Thank you ....
That's wonderful to hear that lord Caim helped you with your Cats that he's been there for you He is a very kind and loving DL ' I Have also had help from him with My Birds :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”