My Goety Empowering Crystal Review!!!

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

PhoenixRising
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

This review is kind of late, but I decided it's better then never. I ordered the goety last year in order to have a stronger connection to my demon commander. Akelta sent me a email letting me know the crystal had been link to the energies of my DC. When I first got the GEC I didn't feel the energy right off the back. At the time I had allowed my third eye to get quite lazy due to lack of daily exercises with it. Soon after my real life started to get busier so I let it slip my mind that I even had it. After a few months I decided to pick it up again and whoah the energy I could feel with ease. I held the GEC in my hand and felt twitches in my fingers. My third eye by this time had become stronger due to more practice so I felt it picking up on the energetic vibes the crystal gave off. My connection with DC- K felt much more intense and intimate. I would picture us in a room almost like a temple type of stone room.. I imagined him 7 feet to 8 tall to my 5'8 standing there staring at me. I would then see myself holding the crystal with gold /violet energy coming out my third eye surrounding him and linking our minds. This process helped me to better feel him and translate his energy into thoughts. I usually imagine him shaking his head at the silly things I come up with. The GEC is a tool that has become very useful and I would recommend anyone looking to making a stronger and deeper connection to their demon companions to get it..
Like the phoenix that rises from the ashes I am eternal !!!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

PhoenixRising wrote:

This review is kind of late, but I decided it's better then never. I ordered the goety last year in order to have a stronger connection to my demon commander. Akelta sent me a email letting me know the crystal had been link to the energies of my DC. When I first got the GEC I didn't feel the energy right off the back. At the time I had allowed my third eye to get quite lazy due to lack of daily exercises with it. Soon after my real life started to get busier so I let it slip my mind that I even had it. After a few months I decided to pick it up again and whoah the energy I could feel with ease. I held the GEC in my hand and felt twitches in my fingers. My third eye by this time had become stronger due to more practice so I felt it picking up on the energetic vibes the crystal gave off. My connection with DC- K felt much more intense and intimate. I would picture us in a room almost like a temple type of stone room.. I imagined him 7 feet to 8 tall to my 5'8 standing there staring at me. I would then see myself holding the crystal with gold /violet energy coming out my third eye surrounding him and linking our minds. This process helped me to better feel him and translate his energy into thoughts. I usually imagine him shaking his head at the silly things I come up with. The GEC is a tool that has become very useful and I would recommend anyone looking to making a stronger and deeper connection to their demon companions to get it..
' Thanks for sharing your Review on ,The Goety Crystal your DC Sounds amazing ' I Also have this Crystal its a must have We agree For anyone looking to have a Stronger Connection with their Companions it Really does help you ' With feeling their energy as Well as Connecting to them :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Great share guys, I might have to add this to my list...
PhoenixRising

Yeah recently I have been laying the crystal directly on my third eye area and focusing on it. I swear it's more intense than holding it in my hand. My third eye gives off a feeling of pulling/energetic pulling. It's focusing on the crystal, so cool!!!!
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

PhoenixRising wrote:Yeah recently I have been laying the crystal directly on my third eye area and focusing on it. I swear it's more intense than holding it in my hand. My third eye gives off a feeling of pulling/energetic pulling. It's focusing on the crystal, so cool!!!!

I do the same thing with my crystals, I have the synergy 12 set organized in my temple space and when i am working on third eye stuff I do the same thing. I lay one on the forehead and one on my heart. Or other chakras if I am trying to work with them. Super effective isn't it?
PhoenixRising

DoubleD wrote:
PhoenixRising wrote:Yeah recently I have been laying the crystal directly on my third eye area and focusing on it. I swear it's more intense than holding it in my hand. My third eye gives off a feeling of pulling/energetic pulling. It's focusing on the crystal, so cool!!!!

I do the same thing with my crystals, I have the synergy 12 set organized in my temple space and when i am working on third eye stuff I do the same thing. I lay one on the forehead and one on my heart. Or other chakras if I am trying to work with them. Super effective isn't it?
Yes it is I was having sudden fits of negative energy hit me today. I place a crystal on my heart for healing and on my third eye which were the spots I felt the disturbance.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Thank you for sharing this Phoenix ^^ these crystals are amazing, I love hearing your experience with them
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
PhoenixRising

Eilana wrote:Thank you for sharing this Phoenix ^^ these crystals are amazing, I love hearing your experience with them
Thank Eilana, it really is another great enhancement tool for those looking to amplify communication/bonding.
dragonwarrior
Patron Deities: Dragons
Your favourite Demon?: Still New 2 This

Thought abt purchasing this for sometime now even though I have spirit companions from other sources. I wonder if it will work with them also
DragonWarrior
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

dragonwarrior wrote:Thought abt purchasing this for sometime now even though I have spirit companions from other sources. I wonder if it will work with them also
I don't see why it wouldn't. You can email the team and ask if it can be connected with your other companions as opposed to a new one.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”