Pwnie 3rd Eye Surgery

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Thank you so much, your Third Eye Working with Lord Uphir and write up has been completed. Below you will find an overview of what was observed during the working.

"Initial scan of the third eye revealed a very large energy block that was stagnating the flow of energy from the external atmosphere into the third eye chakra. The first part of the working would be to remove this block as it seemed to permeate deep into the many layers of the third eye.

As we worked to remove the block we noticed that it was latched on to the different layers within the third eye chakra. We had to be very careful and lift it off to prevent massive tears and damage to the third eye. As we removed the blocks, we used a gentle white healing energy to soothe the chakra and to help repair the damage that was caused by this block. This block was heavily rooted into the chakra and was attached to the notion of belief.

Sal’s lack of belief in himself and his abilities helped to strengthen this block as it kept the natural flow of energies from entering the chakra. This is what was causing the damage. We had to be very careful when removing it and we had to apply different energies that are involved in transformation and helping him to access his belief in himself and transform these thoughts so that he can regain control of his abilities.

From there we went deep into the energies of the chakra, removing smaller blocks that we uncovered and plugs that were preventing the energy from moving around. As we did that, we attuned the chakra to various spiritual frequencies and worked with it to open it up. We expanded the energies of the chakra and opened them so that they were more able to receive the spiritual energies moving into them. There was false darkness all throughout the chakra. This was also tied to the notion of belief, his ability to believe in himself and what he's capable of. We used a white-violet energy to cleanse the false darkness from the chakra as it was very heavy. I also shielded the chakra because more was flowing into it from various regions of the mind.

From there we moved to the connection points. They were very tight as not a lot of energy was moving through them. We worked with each one, removing various blocks and tightness and working with the energies to open them up. The energy was moving strongest through his intuition. When it came to hearing and seeing he was mostly blocked. There are other connections that were blocked and preventing him from working with and harnessing his natural skills and abilities. We worked with each connection point, doing a deep energy massage on them to open them up and expand the energy so that the spiritual energy can flow through them from the chakra to the mind. As we did that, we coated each of the connections in a blue energy to help to promote focus and concentration of the energies. We also infused them with a purple-violet energy that was designed to open up the connections and allow for a smooth flow of energy.

We then worked with this connection to attune it to the different frequencies and help stimulate its natural growth and development. There was still false darkness that was wrapped around the connections, in some cases choking them. As we worked to lift it up, the areas naturally opened up and energy began to flow.

From there we moved to the pineal gland. The pineal gland was in a very shut down state. There was no energy flowing through it and it was completely encased in a black coating. We got to work lifting away this coating and working to release the energies of the pineal gland. We then activate the golden energies that were hidden underneath. We started using a golden divine energy that was designed to break up this black energy and get in touch with the natural gold energies of his pineal gland. While we did that, Uphir used a powerful massaging technique to relax the pineal gland, cleanse it and open it up. This massaging technique was also designed to relax and rejuvenate the pineal gland and shift it into a state that would help benefit Sal, not just spiritual development but also on being more relaxed and focused in his physical life.

As we infused the pineal gland with gold energy, it started to glow. We were able to awaken his natural divine essence, linking it to his crown chakra and creating a funnel of energy from the crown chakra into the pineal gland.

From there we moved to the mind. His focus and concentration were practically nonexistent as his mind seemed to jump from one place to the other to the other. There was no consistent stream of energy. We began by layering the mind with blue energy, working through the different layers and deeply cleansing the mind of any false darkness we uncovered. We laid the foundation which will eventually grow to be his spiritual communication foundation. The blue energy is designed to promote focus and concentration.

It is highly recommended that he work with focusing exercises to help direct his focus of energy. As of right now, his energy is scattered everywhere. This will make manifestation very hard and also really prevent him from setting a target and moving towards it. This is because the energies are so scattered all over the place that it's basically pulling him in a multitude of directions so that no real results can manifest from any of his efforts. He'll expend incredible amounts of energy and attain nothing because the energy is moving in all different directions. He needs to learn to focus his energy on one thing at a time and streamline things so that he can start seeing results and actually start seeing manifestations from his efforts. As of right now, what is happening is he is being pulled in many directions and it's causing a lot of disorder.

We added some blue violet energy to help his natural growth and to help him awaken his abilities. We then checked the chakra system by running energy through it and closed the session with Uphir.."

Attached to this email you will find a booklet with information on your working and exercises to help with your continues spiritual growth. The exercises in this booklet are designed to help you with your continued third eye spiritual growth. Please let us know if you have any questions on your working.

Dark Blessings,
Akelta
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

beautiful isn't it. And how much of this resonated deeply? I sure remember my first...
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

@Pwnie @DoubleD

3rd eye surgery? Is that like a surgery for improvement or like if something is wrong with your 3rd eye? I had no idea you could have some type of surgical energy work that could improve/heal your third eye.... Do y'all mind telling me exactly what this is? :/
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
Marosey

Nice PW

Do you feel the difference?
Marosey

Catamite wrote:@Pwnie @DoubleD

3rd eye surgery? Is that like a surgery for improvement or like if something is wrong with your 3rd eye? I had no idea you could have some type of surgical energy work that could improve/heal your third eye.... Do y'all mind telling me exactly what this is? :/

Is this what you did PW?

http://www.satanandsons.com/product/uphirthirdeye" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pwnie

It both opens up and fixes it; I feel the difference. Like literally the 3rd eye area throbs. It feels different like you know it's there yet non-painful. I also had the chakra working as well. Of course I gotta do the Excercises to start sensing things and all.
DoubleD

@Cat

Oh man you don't know what you are missing, Akelta works with specific demons that specialize in working on third eye openings to help us better see with our third eye senses. I highly recommend getting it done and following all the instructions sent. It is an amazing journey that will take you places you never thought possible. Plus with your upcoming workings and training, I think it would be highly beneficial.
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

DoubleD wrote:@Cat

Oh man you don't know what you are missing, Akelta works with specific demons that specialize in working on third eye openings to help us better see with our third eye senses. I highly recommend getting it done and following all the instructions sent. It is an amazing journey that will take you places you never thought possible. Plus with your upcoming workings and training, I think it would be highly beneficial.
Maybe I should try it out but hey there is this guy called Ryan Cooper on YouTube and omg DD he's the best when it comes to astral projection.
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
Pwnie

I highly recommend the Chakra working as well; it supplements this working very well
DoubleD

Thanks for the share Cat, I will check him out.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”