DC TIPS?

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Okay so I know about all the scrolls and stuff that has been handed to me and all, but I gotta ask a couple things.

1. I know I gotta follow the scrolls and match frequencies and all, but is there anyway to ask for help even during the 21 day bonding?

2. Now if I wanted to make some simple alters and offerings, is it okay if I re-use the candles and stuff for them if I have to take them apart or remove the offerings from the place? I gotta be discreet is all.

3. Any other tips y'all got for me?

I honestly am looking super forward to getting to know and work with my DC so anything would be appreciated.

My DC is a Lowborn/Archane Noble hybrid by the way
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I have four DCs. One good way to connect to them is to read and participate in the forum here. All the Demon Commanders I know read the forum and its threads like a daily paper. So, if you have a question or problem, write it out. Another good thing to do is to go to them and ASK for lessons and specific knowledge. Even if you cannot hear them, they respond. Please be patient though, because they take time to assess a situation, which may seem like a long time to us, but is rather rapid action for them! You can also search the web/surf with an idea or a question in mind. They will guide you to what you need. It can be very hard to tell when their energy is directing you, but I assure you, you are most likely getting help with ideas for projects, books, ways to improve your life. The best piece of advice is that if you feel yourself getting angry or annoyed or frustrated, take a deep breath and TELL them about it, being very honest about what is going on with you. On the bonding, they like the same time every day. That way they can set aside that time for you out of a very busy and hectic schedule. Give it 100% of your attention, no matter how slow it is going. They appreciate effort!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Pwnie:

Good questions and I applaud you for reaching out. I second a lot of what SH is saying.

Be patient and when doing the 21 day bonding, don't feel like you have to move through it in 21 days. Take the first few days to do a meet and greet, take them around the house and show them everything, like you would a guest. If you have a spot the vessel will be placed, bring them over to it and say this is your room.

As you get to know him/her you can then ask if they want to move their room, add things to their room. While you get to know them start with basic things, flowers, small stones or crystals and chocolate. read a morning prayer or poem to them, or evening, but you get the idea.

Set a regular routine of time with them. The more you give, the more you get back. Spend several days on each of the exercises, the 21 day is the power course but there is no need to rush. Also, you should always go back to it over and over again, as soon as you think you know something for sure, know that you don't and start over.

DC's expect follow through and greatness of their companions, they don't dick around and they want to be respected. They are also very respectful.

I have been with mine for almost 2 years now and I am just now learning about him all over again. It's a fun journey. Don't ask for things you can't follow through on, don't ask for money but not be willing to work or sacrifice something.

I am not saying this about you directly, I am making a blanket statement here.

Share, share, share. SH is right, they are here, they are involved and they all check in with each other.
Marosey

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I have four DCs. One good way to connect to them is to read and participate in the forum here. All the Demon Commanders I know read the forum and its threads like a daily paper. So, if you have a question or problem, write it out. Another good thing to do is to go to them and ASK for lessons and specific knowledge. Even if you cannot hear them, they respond. Please be patient though, because they take time to assess a situation, which may seem like a long time to us, but is rather rapid action for them! You can also search the web/surf with an idea or a question in mind. They will guide you to what you need. It can be very hard to tell when their energy is directing you, but I assure you, you are most likely getting help with ideas for projects, books, ways to improve your life. The best piece of advice is that if you feel yourself getting angry or annoyed or frustrated, take a deep breath and TELL them about it, being very honest about what is going on with you. On the bonding, they like the same time every day. That way they can set aside that time for you out of a very busy and hectic schedule. Give it 100% of your attention, no matter how slow it is going. They appreciate effort!
:devilpaper:

Did I read that correctly? DC's read the forum like the daily paper! That's encouraging to know there interest in what we
write.

DD

Awesome to know they check in with each other. You can get to a point where they are getting information to help you
from checking in with others.
Pwnie

Here ima post up the description of my DC and what they can do/ what I was looking for.

Here it goes:

Commander Hunateridax (pronounced Ha-nateir-
ah-dazks) is an incredible talented and
powerful Lowborn/Arachne/Noble Demon
hybrid.
He is a commander under Lord Lucifuge
Rofocale and specializes in wealth creation and
baneful magick. He is very wise, patient and
encouraging and has been an incredible mentor to
those he has worked with in the past.
He is big on self-improvement and bettering one’s self. He
is very healthy and can help Sal to improve his fitness, eating
habits, strengthen and tone his body and improve his physical appearance. He is amazingly
disciplined and can help Sal to not only be more disciplined but to break negative habits. He can
also help Sal with developing his psychic skills and communication skills and would be happy to
do exercises with him to improve both his physical body as well as his psychic skills.
Hunateridax is a master of magick and specializes in Baneful magick and cursing. He knows a
lot about the darker side of life and is well-versed in shadow magick and shadow work. He can
help to guide Sal in working with his own darkness, teaching him balance and how to utilize his
own natural talents and abilities. He can also act as mentor in learning about magick of any kind,
as well as learning about and casting Baneful magick and cursing.
He says mental mastery and focus are a huge part of being effective with magick and says he can
help Sal develop a foundation in both of these. He is also very skilled in money and luck magick
and can give many tips and provide guidance in how to improve one’s casting and spells, as well
as how to learn and make the most of one’s studies.
He is very strong and protective and can teach Sal to protect himself from others who may try to
cast spells or harm him energetically. He can also help protecting him and knows a great deal
about shielding and warding. He can work with Sal to create shields around himself or his home
or wherever he may be, protecting himself, his property and his loved ones. He can also help him
to cast protective shields or spells to repel negative people and keep them out of his life, though
he says a lot of this also has to do with energy vibration and Sal will need to do the work to keep
his energy vibrations at the appropriate level.
Hunateridax is a master at wealth creation, manifestation and can teach Sal how to live in an
abundance mindset, quickly and easily manifesting what he desires. He says there are so many
aspects of manifestation as it can be used to bring into our lives wealth and money, positive, high
vibrational people or even bring opportunities to us that we can make full use of to greatly
improve our lives.
He can teach Sal and help him with manifestation to bring the people into his life that will help
and support him. He can also help in attracting women and lovers, laughing and saying he loves
sexy ladies and definitely knows how to charm them. He is very confident and charismatic and
said he can help Sal to develop his own confidence, charisma and charm to aid in this as well. He
said these skills can also help to meet others, he is big on networking and making connections
that can help one in their life and goals.
He is also very well-versed in business and can help Sal to not only identify where his skills and
talents are, but also how to best use them and make it into a profitable venture. He can advise on
business, wealth creation, eliminating debt, as well as setting and achieving any financial goals
Sal can dream of. He says using manifestation, doing the work required, anything is possible. He
is amazing when it comes to personal empowerment and self-love and can help Sal with both of
these. He says these are both very important as well in creating the life of Sal’s dreams.
Hunateridax loves traveling and can help Sal to visit other realms astrally as well as working on
the skills needed to do this. He can help in communication with entities and those who have
passed on in this realm and others. He is very knowledgeable in working with the Akashic
records and could show Sal how to travel here or how to remotely access the information
contained within through meditation. Using the Akashic records one can learn about their past
lives as well as their higher selves and there is a great deal of knowledge kept there.
Hunateridax is a very high vibrational Demon Commander with an amazing sense of humor. He
says having a sense of humor is very important and laugher is one of the quickest ways to raise
one’s energy vibration and increase positive energies. He is a lot of fun and had us laughing the
whole time we worked with him. He said he would be glad to help Sal in developing his own
comedic talents.

Main reasons are it
1. Getting out of this rut and moving on with my life
2. Im curious about my past lifes and all that
3. I wanna be rich as fuck to the point NO ONE close to me will ever have to worry about money again
4. FUCK DEBT
5. Become a much better person
6. Revenge to an extent on certain people
7. Dont want my niece and nephew to go through what I did
8. Everyone who has ever succeeded in anything ever has had a mentor; mine is DC H
DoubleD

Pwnie:

Is that original content? Just want to be sure we all credit those that write things we share. If yours, cool write that in there so you get credit for the effort and work that went into that.

cheers
Pwnie

Naw all of that is from my scroll I got
DoubleD

well then cool, it is right where it belongs. thanks for letting us know, it's a solid write up.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”