Using S&S crystals in tandem?

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I was thinking of getting the Goety Crystal and the Solar Beauty Crystal, and meditating with them together - for focus, connection, and help with my self-esteem issues. I figure self-love can go a long way towards spiritual goals and can be a mutual goal for my companions and I to work on while bonding.
I was thinking about the pretty wands I've seen posted here, and I can't decide whether to wire the crystals together to a short wand to hold or otherwise make some kind of dangly jewelry item that can be worn or held. I guess I'll have to wait till I have the crystals in hand to work out some possibilities. I just thought it would be neat to actually physically tie the energies together somehow as one unit.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I love bringing different compatible energies from items together .If you feel that is it going to work well go for it lokakisa
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

All of our Crystals are cast so that they are compatible with each other, so you can most definitely experiment with mixing and blending the energies together. Some people have had some incredible results with that, working with them and blending the energies. Yes you can use them to create wands and wire wrappings and merge them in those ways. There are lots of fun ways to combine the energies. It is best to experiment with them and see what happens.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Shifa

Nice, I kind of figured they would all go together.
Sometimes when I make a post I forget to ask my actual question lol, in this case I was wondering if anyone else had used these two in tandem also.
I've been thinking lately about whether faith and belief are my real roadblocks or not, or if it is more my depression.
Self-loathing is not very conducive to rituals, magick, or spiritual progress.
I need to become at peace with myself, my path, and what will or will not happen spiritually. These seemed like a good pair, to still myself, and just BE.
Upsidedown

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Loka, now that Akelta said it's possible, I have strong urge to use 2 particular s&s spelled crystals in tandem, just need to actually buy one of them first.
A for Adventure.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Lokakisa wrote:I was thinking of getting the Goety Crystal and the Solar Beauty Crystal, and meditating with them together - for focus, connection, and help with my self-esteem issues. I figure self-love can go a long way towards spiritual goals and can be a mutual goal for my companions and I to work on while bonding.
I was thinking about the pretty wands I've seen posted here, and I can't decide whether to wire the crystals together to a short wand to hold or otherwise make some kind of dangly jewelry item that can be worn or held. I guess I'll have to wait till I have the crystals in hand to work out some possibilities. I just thought it would be neat to actually physically tie the energies together somehow as one unit.
' Lokakisa I do have both Crystals The Goety & Solar Beauty Crystal with ' The Beauty Crystal that one Works Really well with Beauty Spells ' if your looking to use for that Matter are you Can just carry it on you it Works great all The Same , Now My Goety Crystal that one Is used when' I work with my Demons you can feel their energy a lot better ' they Can connect with you much better a lot more Stronger it works Well with your Energy as well not ' Just your Demons energy and you Can also use it with any other Companions you ' May Want to work with, The Crystal with its not just for your Demon Companions it works well with Any Spirit you have Demon ' are not it helps you feel their energy more Stronger any Spirit ' I have used it with my Meditations for all my Companions not just my Demons So both Crystals are Good to have they really Come in Handy if you Do order them you Want be Sorry as ' The energy that comes from these Crystals are Powerful you Can feel it Right away ' So again Good luck Lokakisa :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Shifa

Thanks for the input, velle! I look forward to trying them.
Unfortunately I have a bad track record of being able to feel energy from anything lol. But hopefully they will help my meditations.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Lokakisa wrote:Thanks for the input, velle! I look forward to trying them.
Unfortunately I have a bad track record of being able to feel energy from anything lol. But hopefully they will help my meditations.
' Lokakisa believe me ' I understand feeling energy is Something that , I wasn't good at either at first but working with Meditations you will get Better at feeling energy ' Also spending time around your Companions will also have you get used to how ' their energy feels it takes time but if you stay with it you Will be able to tell who has Come in to ' The Room with you before ' the Spirit even Say anything to you because of how their energy feels to you When you Do order ' The Crystals Work with you Companions with them once you Start doing that 'Feeling energy will become much more easy Good luck :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Pwnie

I just got some of mine the other day and was curious about this as well. Also I saw I can just carry them around and it'll work passively as well. Is it okay to sleep with more than one stone as well?

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”