Lord Rosier exploration of love

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Marosey

My Rosier magickal is here. I was already connecting to this uplifting Lord before I even bought this. His words are always touching me deeply. I got an extra bonus of an candle and his soap. I haven't had a chance to buy soap before from Anatel's shop and it's closed for now. I must of had a limited edition. The soap was unique looking and wonderful to my skin. I took the crystal out of the envelope and felt the crystal. I must of been sensitive that day but I felt an energy of love from it. The feeling filtered up around and inside of my body. It puts a fantastic smile on my face. This is just the beginning. I'll keep you posted in how things develop.

The soap looks like a cookie,XD :crazy:
Attachments
1482903998341.jpeg
1482693436360.jpeg
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

The soap looks like a cookie,XD :crazy:
haha!!! Those are juniper berries! :lol: Lord Rosier loves berries of all sorts so when I made the soap i asked him if he had a preference. I personally find he likes the really rich dark berries. I didnt have some of them to hand, and certainly not in dried , soap ready format so he chose those as he likes the detox properties. That was one of a couple of sample bars I made , so glad you like it! the soaps are only out of commission for a further short time as I am moving to the states next week. My soap supplies will arrive mid january so any time after that we will have soaps available again... with the added bonus of a quicker delivery time as for those in the US it means no more long ass customs inspections on both sides of the water :devilclap:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Marosey

Hey Mommy

How are you? I hope you are doing well and is in high spirits. I'm so glad you are moving to the states. I wish Akelta and the coven would. I won't hold my breath.

Lord Rosier is so sweet. I truly like this demon of love. I can touch the crystal and feel a serenity. There is less information about him than other demons. Finding and getting to know what he likes as offerings. I am happy to know he likes rich dark berries. That can be an offering idea.

It's going to be thrilling to have the shop back up. I have my eye on the King Paimon soaps that will be there.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”