Requirements For a Demonic Companion

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Okay so I gotta know before I ever get a companion, is there a point in my astral senses and/or skills that are required before getting one?

Anything yall would recommend beforehand?
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

No requirements.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Marosey

Just go for it PW. That's what I am going to do. If your senses is not open. Just keep trying to find ways to open them, develop skills. With all your hard work. It's going to open. Your DC can help you immensely.
We are here to compare notes. Ready or not, you'll have a good friend. When you get one. Let's know how it goes.
darkstarfyre

just email akelta your requirements for a custom. No requirements.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

pwnie there are no requirements you have to have in order ' to Welcome a Demon companion in to your life ' I didn't have any most people don't that's one of , The reasons we welcome them as Teachers friends and Guilds ' I didn't know much of anything when my first companion came alone ' its been some years now but its been worth having him in my life so you'll be Okay with yours :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
4dropsofwater
Patron Deities: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Be open to new experiences. It isn't required but it could help things go more smoothly.
"The dance between darkness and light will always remain-- the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

C. Joybell C.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”