Lord Uhpir working

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

This is not new. I just found the file. I had this maybe few months ago...? maybe half year. I m so much better right now. The anxious still here as I deal with many people everyday and i surely will gain it. but its so much under control and i m actually feeling good.

" Initial scan of the this eye revealed a very dull energy that was clouding and surrounding the chakra. There was a haze of false darkness that was flowing through the chakra and blocking certain levels of communication. This is very heavily tied to Carvel’s confidence in himself and also how he sees himself and his abilities. There is a lot of doubt and also there was a very anxious energy that is all around, we will have to do some grounding work to help Carvel filter and ground these anxious energize so that it can quiet his mind and that his hearing abilities can begin to awaken.

We started the working by cleansing the false darkness that was surrounding the chakra. We cleansed it using a white energy that is designed to break away the false darkness and break away the false sense of self. We worked to cleanse the white energy deep into the chakra and untangle the false darkness from deep within the chakra. We worked through the layers of the chakra to untangle and free it from this limiting repressive energies. As we went through we used white energy to dissipate the false darkness and blue energy to promote focus and concentration of the energies and also violet and purple energies to promote growth and development of Carvel’s natural energies.

As we broken away the false darkness we also started to use a special blue energy that is designed to calm and relax anxieties and help the energies of the chakra stay in a calm and relaxed state so that he could focus and allow his natural abilities to grow and flourish. We infused this calming energy deep into the levels of the chakra as the whole chakra was being effected by the anxious energies. This blue energy is designed to be calming and soothing and help create a space of calm relaxed energies. We infused this energy deep into the chakra and then began the attunement process, we worked the energies to open up and expand the energies of the chakra. We infused purple energies that are designed to stimulate the growth of Carvels natural energies and also help him to adjust to various spiritual frequencies. We worked through the layers of the chakra. Were was a sheet of energy that was blocked and disrupting the flow of energies into the chakra. We had to lift it away very carefully as it was very sharp and it is cut the energies, we worked to repair them and Uphir used an energy waving technique to heal the chakra and pull it back together. This energy is delicate and will need some time to heal.

We moved to the connection points and they were strong for the skills is empathic and feeling energies they were very strong, so for those we insulated them with a blue energy to help with focus and concentration, and then we infused them with a purple energy to help with continued spiritual growth and development. The other connections were very severed and they were not very strong at all. We started by finding them and attaching them to their points. We used a special weaving technique to attach them and then we worked to awaken them and allow for them to begin their growth process. We used a white energy to cleanse them and open them up. Then we coated them with a blue energy to promote concentration and focus and them we gently worked a purple energy into them to give them space and time to grow. These other connections were very weak and it will take time for them to grow and it is advised that Carvel practises with exercises that work on hearing and seeing, there are exercises that are included in the booklet provided.

From there we moved to the pineal gland, it was glowing with a very intense emotional energy. There is a lot of emotions attached to Carvel, this is not a bad thing at all! It looks like Carvel is in a state of growth and development and really learning about his empathic abilities. We infused the gland with these golden energies to promote growth and also helping the third eye and his mind to understand the massive amount of emotional energies that Carvel needs to learn to translate. We also worked to help infuse a golden brown energy that is designed to help Carvel ground and make sense of the energies that are flowing through his third eye. As we did this the Pineal Gland expanded and we were able to link the golden divine energies to the lower chakras to assist with grounded.

From there we moved to the mind and worked to cleanse it. There was a lot of anxiety energies and false darkness that was around the mind. We used a white energy to cleanse the false darkness and also worked to help Carvel shift to a state of confidence and clarity of his mind. We then used a blue energy to help calm the anxiety energies down and laid a foundation of focused energy to help Carvel with translating and interpreting the spiritual energies coming in from his Chakra. We then infused a purple blue energy to help promote growth. We had to remove false darkness that was deep in the mind. This was caused by Carvels thoughts. It is advised to take up a daily routine of cleansing and also grounded to help him with these energies. We then checked the Chakra system to make sure everything was flowing smoothly, then we closed the sacred space with Lord Uphir.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Carvel thanks for Sharing your Lord uphir Working you have a really nice detailed write up about your energies around ' the third eye ' I also had this blur energy placed around my Chakras that helped to remove false Darkness when ' I had my Working done so , I do know how helpful it can be to be free of different things that hold you back :P
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

I always enjoy reading testimonies of Lord Uphir work. I never heard of him until I came to S&S and he always gives wise counsel. The workings he do is amazing. There is so much they do to make you complete. The cleansing, chakras and energy work. I'm sure when I get this work done. There is going to be so much to do. I'm sure sludge energy and other imbalances is hard to avoid. This gives us challenges to continue to make ourselves better. Thanks for sharing.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”