Mammon Box

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

Mammon box I treat it as a meditation tool. It can be used to adjust your aura and re-set the mindset and energy of yourself for specific goal. I wouldn't say it would draw things to you immediately, but your mood and feeling DOES change immediately. What I do is visualize the box in front of me. Then I open it, then I put all of my desire in to vision and like puzzle and photos flows into the box. Then I give affirmation, then close the box. And "suck" the box back into my aura. Then you will feel your mindset and energy is changed. It wont draw things to you immediately. Like myself, I cannot weight loss so far but I learnt so many things why is that happening to my weight and health, also how to fix it. but it would not just magically fix it for me. but for the wealth part, it makes me got more ideas and more people approach me, if mix with Mammon candle to use, these two are perfect. I perform the Mammon candle ritual, and after all that, I use Mammon Box Meditation. Then both energy combines together and blend in to my aura. I would definitely feel the energy and vibration change also my mindset and feeling about the issues. More possitive, brighter. It is not a tool of immediate physical/material manifestation but it would definitely changing your whole attitude and vibration to achieve the goal.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Carvel"]Mammon box I treat it as a meditation tool. It can be used to adjust your aura and re-set the mindset and energy of yourself for specific goal. I wouldn't say it would draw things to you immediately, but your mood and feeling DOES change immediately. What I do is visualize the box in front of me. Then I open it, then I put all of my desire in to vision and like puzzle and photos flows into the box. Then I give affirmation, then close the box. And "suck" the box back into my aura. Then you will feel your mindset and energy is changed. It wont draw things to you immediately. Like myself, I cannot weight loss so far but I learnt so many things why is that happening to my weight and health, also how to fix it. but it would not just magically fix it for me. but for the wealth part, it makes me got more ideas and more people approach me, if mix with Mammon candle to use, these two are perfect. I perform the Mammon candle ritual, and after all that, I use Mammon Box Meditation. Then both energy combines together and blend in to my aura. I would definitely feel the energy and vibration change also my mindset and feeling about the issues. More possitive, brighter. It is not a tool of immediate physical/material manifestation but it would definitely changing your whole attitude and vibration to achieve the goal.[/quote]

'' Thank you Carvel for Sharing your experiences from you having ' The Mammon box it is Something that ' I am looking in to Ordering down ' The road myself most so now giving how you have had , great Success from having it in your life its a keeper anything from Lord Mammon is worth , trying because he's such a powerful Dark lord you already know when you order ' it will be worth having thanks again :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”