Using Satanic Orb Tips Please

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Okay so I go the working done and now that I do so; what would yall recommend with it; excercise wise or anything else?
Marosey

Congrats PW, this is highly recommended.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

How did you get your order so fast?
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Marosey

Let us know how it goes PW. These orb experiences are great from what I hear.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Hi Pwnie, did you get the scroll yet and have it completed? or just order it? It comes with a scroll on how to use it. I am also planning to post my own experiences and things I have done with it as well, which I will put in a separate thread when I have it typed up ^^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Pwnie

I got the scroll, its in the form of a pdf, and it says it is both passive and can be used for working. I been doing meditation works and visualizations with it; but I try to see it best I can. Not much change to be honest though yet
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

It can take some time to get used to and attune yourself to it.

Have you worked on developing astral viewing? And can you see the orb at all behind your third eye?

If you haven't you can start with a visualization exercise using your Satanic Orb which I'll put here now.

Get into a comfortable position, close your eyes and focus on the center of your forehead where your third eye is.
Focus on how it feels and try to visualize it. You can picture it as an eye, or as a purple glowing circle or whatever resonates with you.
Study and feel the energies of your third eye until you feel comfortable, then look behind it.
Visualize the orb there if you can't immediately see it. It is a black orb that sometimes contains other colors, depending on your own energies and how it was cast. If you know of other colors in yours, visualize them. If you don't, visualize it as a black orb and see if any other colors stand out.

Once you can see/feel it, try interacting with it. There's more info/suggestions in the scroll on how to interact with it but this should get you started.

If you can't visualize, a very basic visualization exercise (which I may have posted elsewhere on the forum) is to take an object, it could be anything. I have a leather journal on my table right now so I am going to use that .... look at the object and study it. I am looking at my leather journal, noticing the markings on it, the designs etched into it, the natural markings of the leather, the size, shape, color, the edge of the paper, the texture, there is a mark from where the string that wraps around it has rubbed a darker spot ... just notice as much as you can about your chosen object.

Now close your eyes and try to remember and see every thing you can about your object. Try to recreate it in your mind. Do this for a few minutes and get as far as you can.

Reopen your eyes and look at the object. How close were you? what did you miss? .... repeat this with the same object or other objects until you can visualize things strongly and in detail.

I can recommend a lot of things to do with the Satanic orb, though before I go into too much depth, what are you interested in? Money? Love? Personal Growth? Healing? Advancement in some area of your life? Acquiring a certain object? ....

You could use it for manifestation meditations or spells/workings. I like to use mine for cleansing and clearing blocks. I also like using it for creative purposes.

For creativity, I close my eyes and focus on it, connecting with it and activating it, feeling the energy of it and then directing it to do one of at least a dozen things for creativity .... generating ideas, seeing something more clearly I want to create ... using it to focus to finish a project. Depending on what I want to do, I connect with and direct the energies differently.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

That's neat, I didn't know you could do so many things with this orb.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Pwnie

Eilana wrote:It can take some time to get used to and attune yourself to it.

Have you worked on developing astral viewing? And can you see the orb at all behind your third eye?

If you haven't you can start with a visualization exercise using your Satanic Orb which I'll put here now.

Get into a comfortable position, close your eyes and focus on the center of your forehead where your third eye is.
Focus on how it feels and try to visualize it. You can picture it as an eye, or as a purple glowing circle or whatever resonates with you.
Study and feel the energies of your third eye until you feel comfortable, then look behind it.
Visualize the orb there if you can't immediately see it. It is a black orb that sometimes contains other colors, depending on your own energies and how it was cast. If you know of other colors in yours, visualize them. If you don't, visualize it as a black orb and see if any other colors stand out.

Once you can see/feel it, try interacting with it. There's more info/suggestions in the scroll on how to interact with it but this should get you started.

If you can't visualize, a very basic visualization exercise (which I may have posted elsewhere on the forum) is to take an object, it could be anything. I have a leather journal on my table right now so I am going to use that .... look at the object and study it. I am looking at my leather journal, noticing the markings on it, the designs etched into it, the natural markings of the leather, the size, shape, color, the edge of the paper, the texture, there is a mark from where the string that wraps around it has rubbed a darker spot ... just notice as much as you can about your chosen object.

Now close your eyes and try to remember and see every thing you can about your object. Try to recreate it in your mind. Do this for a few minutes and get as far as you can.

Reopen your eyes and look at the object. How close were you? what did you miss? .... repeat this with the same object or other objects until you can visualize things strongly and in detail.

I can recommend a lot of things to do with the Satanic orb, though before I go into too much depth, what are you interested in? Money? Love? Personal Growth? Healing? Advancement in some area of your life? Acquiring a certain object? ....

You could use it for manifestation meditations or spells/workings. I like to use mine for cleansing and clearing blocks. I also like using it for creative purposes.

For creativity, I close my eyes and focus on it, connecting with it and activating it, feeling the energy of it and then directing it to do one of at least a dozen things for creativity .... generating ideas, seeing something more clearly I want to create ... using it to focus to finish a project. Depending on what I want to do, I connect with and direct the energies differently.
Money and love to be honest; I dont know how to use it for the areas you pointed out; thanks very much
Pwnie

Eilana wrote:It can take some time to get used to and attune yourself to it.

Also how to use it to develop abilites as well please

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”