Which First

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Im am buying services very soon, but I wanna know what would be most beneficial first; 3rd eye surgery than wealth stone or what would yall recommend for a beginner?
Heidi

That depends. What is your main focus? What is it your want to accomplish?
Marosey

Yep it all depends. I do have to advise if you see something available
buy it quickly or it can be sold out. The dark lord reading and Anatel tea
Is out for now. I was eyeing them.
Pwnie

To be honest; I have been leaning towards the 3rd eye surgery because of not too much success with communication with spirits. And the wealth stone has really been calling to me to be honest. Mostly those two.
Pwnie

To be honest; finances is the biggest priority to me at the moment.
Marosey

Pwnie wrote:To be honest; finances is the biggest priority to me at the moment.
Akelta has a layaway plan, check it out.

That's why I always have money before I buy anything.
I don't play the credit card game.
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

If possible, i would reccomend for a beginner the spiritual consultation. Could give you valuable insight in the beginning of your journey? Just a thought.
Pwnie

what would a spirtual consultation consist of? You have one before?
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

From the actual listing at satanandsons.com store, "Basically, this is a spiritual counselling session where we talk one on one about anything you want for an hour. This is a place where you can ask me questions and discuss very topics of interest or concerns you have.

If you are having difficulties in an area this is a good time to talk about strategies for getting over your spiritual hurdles and also game plans for where you want to go with your spiritual development. Really this hour is an open book and you can talk about anything you desire and ask me any spiritual questions that you have."(satanandsons.com)

http://www.satanandsons.com/product/spi ... ounselling" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I havent had it but it sounds like a great way to get started, plus u get Akeltas undivided attention and help
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Pwnie wrote:Im am buying services very soon, but I wanna know what would be most beneficial first; 3rd eye surgery than wealth stone or what would yall recommend for a beginner?
'' Hi pwnie which one will depend on you ' what you feel would be ' the best to start off with I did my third eye surgery first because that was The one , I needed the most at the time so good luck to you ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”