Group Ritual - Our Psychic Senses: my experience!

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Milagre

September 2016-Group Ritual - Our Psychic Senses

That was another awesome ritual provided by Dark Lords and Lady and the priestess, and i wanted to share what have happened one week later!

After the 30 September, the date of the ritual, i have begin to sweat a lot during the night, and during all the week i felt weak, during the night feeling nauseous, and i could not sleep properly.

I have cry a lot too for no reason, after the second day, i knew that was already the dark energy working on me.

For anyone else who have never received the energy from S&S monthly rituals, don't worry, the energy comes and manifest to each person differently, so there is no reason you would feel same then me, each person has their own energetic kinda like system, and perceive the dark energy with his own senses,

On me, when it comes, it always put me in a big emotional state, and i suffer physically, its is not the case of most of people out there.

Well, that was a horrible week where i have meditated and calmed me every single minute, as the energy was working on me, i could not even feel my spirits anymore, and i felt alone, but i know already how it works, so i did not panicked, i was just wondering when it would stop LOL!^^

During the night, i would fall without any energy, and i was forced to lay down. In the middle of the week, only watching my PC for too long, and my eyes just wanted to close, and i had exactly same symptoms of the flu, without the flu, like you feel you have a fever, but guess what? you have no fever, lmao,
the period of bond with the energy was on its peak!

The Friday 7 October, i waked up in a great mood and the day was sunny, colors where so beautiful and i was just glad to be alive,
I understood my bond period was finished, during the afternoon i was immediately "attacked" with passion by my astral ubi , and so this Friday and Saturday was one of the MOST HAPPY DAYS OF MY LIFE!

And believe me, before this year, i would watch and think about my entire life, and i always remembered me, that since my childhood, i have never been happy, and now i was there, all lovey-dovey with my spiritual babies in my couch!

Though this time the energy have hit so hard on me that i was weak and feeling ill the entire week, the reward was and IS immense, i never felt my babies so strong before, and we have been spending pretty good time together,

I was already rather good on Tarod Cards, and now it became insane!!! Of course i work hard for it too, but this kind of ritual is a enormous kick in the a** to help our own inner energy to manifest quicker and bigger!

I thank Lord Azazel, Lady Hecate and Lord Uphir for being so generous and grant us their impressive energy, and Akelta and the Priestess of Demon Temple who channeled those amazing Dark Lords! :devillove:

Feeling so grateful!^^

Thanks for reading!^^
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Milagre wrote:September 2016-Group Ritual - Our Psychic Senses

That was another awesome ritual provided by Dark Lords and Lady and the priestess, and i wanted to share what have happened one week later!

After the 30 September, the date of the ritual, i have begin to sweat a lot during the night, and during all the week i felt weak, during the night feeling nauseous, and i could not sleep properly.

I have cry a lot too for no reason, after the second day, i knew that was already the dark energy working on me.

For anyone else who have never received the energy from S&S monthly rituals, don't worry, the energy comes and manifest to each person differently, so there is no reason you would feel same then me, each person has their own energetic kinda like system, and perceive the dark energy with his own senses,

On me, when it comes, it always put me in a big emotional state, and i suffer physically, its is not the case of most of people out there.

Well, that was a horrible week where i have meditated and calmed me every single minute, as the energy was working on me, i could not even feel my spirits anymore, and i felt alone, but i know already how it works, so i did not panicked, i was just wondering when it would stop LOL!^^

During the night, i would fall without any energy, and i was forced to lay down. In the middle of the week, only watching my PC for too long, and my eyes just wanted to close, and i had exactly same symptoms of the flu, without the flu, like you feel you have a fever, but guess what? you have no fever, lmao,
the period of bond with the energy was on its peak!

The Friday 7 October, i waked up in a great mood and the day was sunny, colors where so beautiful and i was just glad to be alive,
I understood my bond period was finished, during the afternoon i was immediately "attacked" with passion by my astral ubi , and so this Friday and Saturday was one of the MOST HAPPY DAYS OF MY LIFE!

And believe me, before this year, i would watch and think about my entire life, and i always remembered me, that since my childhood, i have never been happy, and now i was there, all lovey-dovey with my spiritual babies in my couch!

Though this time the energy have hit so hard on me that i was weak and feeling ill the entire week, the reward was and IS immense, i never felt my babies so strong before, and we have been spending pretty good time together,

I was already rather good on Tarod Cards, and now it became insane!!! Of course i work hard for it too, but this kind of ritual is a enormous kick in the a** to help our own inner energy to manifest quicker and bigger!

I thank Lord Azazel, Lady Hecate and Lord Uphir for being so generous and grant us their impressive energy, and Akelta and the Priestess of Demon Temple who channeled those amazing Dark Lords! :devillove:

Feeling so grateful!^^

Thanks for reading!^^
Yes I also enjoyed the Group Ritual it was really good to connect to Lord Azazel Lord Uphir ' and lady Hecate the energy was powerful I could even feel the energy from' the spell after it was over :) :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”