really lovely :grouphug:
Fly Higher and Higher Let wings of love come flying over us!~
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

DemonicSpirits wrote:That's wonderful reading christian,

Thanks for sharing :Ddevil: :Ddevil: :Ddevil:
Happy to share with everyone here!
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I thought this might interest you. From "Sekhem Apep", a book on vampyres:

VARCOLACI Vampyric Gateway of Shadows Known also as ‘Devilcosm’, ‘Varcolaci -Astwihad’, this is the primary sigil of the Black Order of the Dragon. The Varcolaci sigil represents the nightmare aspect of the living vampyre. This is the symbol of the dreaming mind and the nightside sorcery of the vampyre adept;

Ford, Michael. Sekhem Apep (Kindle Locations 363-366). . Kindle Edition.
vampyre varcolaci.jpg
Ahhh, I know the book :D Thank you for the reccomendation SH. oooo Apep, the serpent looking to devour the sun.
Heidi wrote:Very interesting DE energy reading Christian! I have to say I'm really glad you managed to find a picture of the painting too. Having seen so many DE paintings from other members, I have to say that yours is the most impressive I've seen :devilgrin: It's like the energies are radiating out from it. I actually felt my third eye activating when I looked at it, which is something I feel only when intense energies hit me suddenly and all at once. It's very very beautiful :devillust:
*Heidi Squeeze! Me too, now I can print and have something to hang up :D :oops: *lightly pushes Heidi's arm oooohhh ssstop it :lol: Im glad you were... stimulated ;)
ChatHound wrote:Awesome reading, Christian. :) Loving the artwork, too. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, Akelta has a very "child-like painting hand", it is amazing!
4bluefaeries wrote: :devillove: LOVE your painting and reading!!!!! and I knew you were smart lil brother :hug:
hahaha thank you blue! :hug:
Carvel wrote:I thought only Aura reading would have painting.....The DE reading also has!? OMG (OMD...lol)..........I m sooooooo exciting for mine...
Ahhh, this is actually the aura reading! Sorry Carvel, im not sure if the the DE readin does, I need to edit the name of the post, * looks for Akelta...
Xio wrote:A very powerful reading. You have so much potential Christian. Good luck in your development. Akelta's reading is very thorough and thought provoking. Sheer quality.
hahaha, thank you I have potential energy :lol: Good luck with yours as well! I know, it takes a while but is worth the wait!!!!
Elyun wrote:really lovely :grouphug:
:hug:
user857
Patron Deities: Lilith, Satan
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Satan,
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Thank you so much for sharing this! I love it. I've been thinking about purchasing this for a while and this has definitely inspired me to purchase it ASAP. As I was reading your reading it almost brought me to tears. I see a lot of myself in you we are very similar. Our experiences are very similar as well. The things she was saying touched me very deep. It felt like it was meant for me. They were definitely things I needed to hear. I have a feeling that we could be good friends. I also have a fae who is closest to my heart always in all ways. Well, a Snow Pixie Vampire Queen, but close enough. Thanks again for this I really enjoyed it!
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM

KingSoa wrote:Thank you so much for sharing this! I love it. I've been thinking about purchasing this for a while and this has definitely inspired me to purchase it ASAP. As I was reading your reading it almost brought me to tears. I see a lot of myself in you we are very similar. Our experiences are very similar as well. The things she was saying touched me very deep. It felt like it was meant for me. They were definitely things I needed to hear. I have a feeling that we could be good friends. I also have a fae who is closest to my heart always in all ways. Well, a Snow Pixie Vampire Queen, but close enough. Thanks again for this I really enjoyed it!
A pleasure to be of service my friend *does small bow :hug:
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

' Love your DC Reading Christian its really a nice write up about your DC Maybe , I will get one myself it gives you some great info about your Companion
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM

velle wrote:' Love your DC Reading Christian its really a nice write up about your DC Maybe , I will get one myself it gives you some great info about your Companion
hahaha velle this was a reading about my energy and aura not my companion? :hug:
Marosey

These readings really fascinates me. It is still sold out. The many depths and
Dimensions we have is staggering. Who knows what is coming forward in the
reading.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Christian"][quote="velle"]' Love your DC Reading Christian its really a nice write up about your DC Maybe , I will get one myself it gives you some great info about your Companion[/quote]

hahaha velle this was a reading about my energy and aura not my companion? :hug:[/quote] Well either Way Christian it was a good ' Reading all The same I would like to get one Done myself ' on my Aura , I work very hard to keep it clean so a reading might help me out ' to see what more , I can do about it my Aura
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

awesome reading :cuteghost:
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM

velle wrote:
Christian wrote:
velle wrote:' Love your DC Reading Christian its really a nice write up about your DC Maybe , I will get one myself it gives you some great info about your Companion
hahaha velle this was a reading about my energy and aura not my companion? :hug:
Well either Way Christian it was a good ' Reading all The same I would like to get one Done myself ' on my Aura , I work very hard to keep it clean so a reading might help me out ' to see what more , I can do about it my Aura
:) :hug: hugs!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”