Satanic Orb Attunement

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Milagre

Hello, all!^^

Did this attunement 2 months ago, so far i will put my experience.

The day i knew the work was even done already, i felt my fontanel pulsating so strong like never before, then the energy have come from the top of the head till the end of my spine, and i had throb "sucking" and massaging sensations in the sacrum bone, it felt like electricity, after more or less 20 minutes that was like nothing have happened and everything went in to peace, i have sleep in a calm night.

Several days after, i felt my sexual energy was like heightened, and i had spend a pretty nice time with my companions, i have felt urges as well of doing draws of Lord Satan, and i felt even more in love every time i think about Lord Lucifer and Mammon, it feels like caring, fatherly,nurturing etc, really great feelings.

Meanwhile i have found a place to live all alone, and manifestations of energy and intimacy with my spirit, entities companions have reach a new milestone. I was waiting to have my third eye opened for more spiritual messages, instead i had a lot of ahem,LOL!^^

But i believe the ahem time is because they are cleansing the lower chakras to after move to the higher, and something there was blocking me, for that i am sure. The Orb gave them a new kick-start and opened a new gate for them to come forth , very pleased.

I had better time feeling my third eye as well, and it throbs sometimes all day long, it is wakening for good this time, i had several dreams since then, all about the future wakening of my third eye, and it have never happened before my entire life!

I still don't feel the full bodies of my spirits and i don't hear their voices, but i feel the pressure of their presence all over, and sometimes i just need of thinking in a certain name to blush,haha!^^

And for voices, i hear random ones before fall sleep and before waking in the morning, i thing it is just astral noise. I would hear it before, but that was rather rare, now it happens nearly everyday, yesterday i heard a clear " BINGO" from a feminine voice, it felt really like a " wow,finally" lol, it startled me, then i went to sleep!^^

I had a increase of lucid dreams too, i work daily for it, but the Orb have cleared the path way.

So far this is a great attunement, i truly recommends this work,
Thanks to Akelta!^^
So pleased with this work, i hope i can get some other crystals very soon!^^

Thanks for reading!^^ :devillove:
abraxas666

Hello Milagre,
I m happy about this positive outcome.
This encourages me to do this Attunement in the future.
And what about the sexual energy?? Is it still heightened ??
And how do your companions react with it ??
How has your mental clarity and focus been eversince?
(I remember you also did the Lord UPHIR 3rd Eye Ritual )
I wish you further good experiences and results. :hug:
abraxas666
Milagre

abraxas666 wrote:Hello Milagre,
I m happy about this positive outcome.
This encourages me to do this Attunement in the future.
And what about the sexual energy?? Is it still heightened ??
We never know, but i don't think it can go back in a dull state with this kind of work
And how do your companions react with it ??
We have been working with the Orb, i can feel it pulsating when they are around, and everything crown/3rdt eye energy seems to be clearing ,cleansing and improving.
How has your mental clarity and focus been eversince?
ideas and new concepts are more easily processed by my mind. Meditation time is better too.
(I remember you also did the Lord UPHIR 3rd Eye Ritual )
I wish you further good experiences and results. :hug:
Thanks, wish the same to you!^^
abraxas666
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Milagre wrote:Hello, all!^^

The day i knew the work was even done already, i felt my fontanel pulsating so strong like never before, then the energy have come from the top of the head till the end of my spine, and i had throb "sucking" and massaging sensations in the sacrum bone, it felt like electricity, after more or less 20 minutes that was like nothing have happened and everything went in to peace, i have sleep in a calm night.

Several days after, i felt my sexual energy was like heightened, and i had spend a pretty nice time with my companions, i have felt urges as well of doing draws of Lord Satan, and i felt even more in love every time i think about Lord Lucifer and Mammon, it feels like caring, fatherly,nurturing etc, really great feelings.

Meanwhile i have found a place to live all alone, and manifestations of energy and intimacy with my spirit, entities companions have reach a new milestone. I was waiting to have my third eye opened for more spiritual messages, instead i had a lot of ahem,LOL!^^

But i believe the ahem time is because they are cleansing the lower chakras to after move to the higher, and something there was blocking me, for that i am sure. The Orb gave them a new kick-start and opened a new gate for them to come forth , very pleased.

I had better time feeling my third eye as well, and it throbs sometimes all day long, it is wakening for good this time, i had several dreams since then, all about the future wakening of my third eye, and it have never happened before my entire life!

I still don't feel the full bodies of my spirits and i don't hear their voices, but i feel the pressure of their presence all over, and sometimes i just need of thinking in a certain name to blush,haha!^^

And for voices, i hear random ones before fall sleep and before waking in the morning, i thing it is just astral noise. I would hear it before, but that was rather rare, now it happens nearly everyday, yesterday i heard a clear " BINGO" from a feminine voice, it felt really like a " wow,finally" lol, it startled me, then i went to sleep!^^

I had a increase of lucid dreams too, i work daily for it, but the Orb have cleared the path way.

Thanks to Akelta!^^

Thanks for Sharing how having the Satanic Orb has helped you , I am also going to have the Attunement Done myself I can't wait to Have it done :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Milagre

Thanks for Sharing how having the Satanic Orb has helped you , I am also going to have the Attunement Done myself I can't wait to Have it done :)
This one will rock your world Velle,hehe!
Please let us know when it is done and how you felt it, i do love reading other peoples experiences with spiritual attunements, the waiting time is the worse,lol, but after i feel like this devil banana !^^

:devilbanana:
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Milagre wrote:
This one will rock your world Velle,hehe!
Please let us know when it is done and how you felt it, i do love reading other peoples experiences with spiritual attunements, the waiting time is the worse,lol, but after i feel like this devil banana !^^

:devilbanana:
I will let You know . its going to be real Soon :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

Milagre wrote:Hello, all!^^

Thanks to Akelta!^^

Nice!

I'm adding this to the list of things
I'm getting done by Akelta. She's a talented
Person.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

I agree - the orb work is really intense and amazing. I hope you enjoy it! They all take practice, but the practice does pay off, in my experience! This is a must have for anyone in this path!! :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Milagre

Bathosias wrote:I agree - the orb work is really intense and amazing. I hope you enjoy it! They all take practice, but the practice does pay off, in my experience! This is a must have for anyone in this path!! :devilthumbs:
Completely agree, i think it can be of great help even for people who have their 3rd eye wide open already, it helps in focus a lot, and to feel more grounded, two things one can't ignore when entering any spiritual path seriously!^^

Well, and the other VERY nice side of this Orb is the lots of astral/earthly fun we can get, cough, but i am still waiting to have 100 posts done so i can go to the Adults Session tell people what this lovelly Orb have made for me, hahaha (laughing like a crazy now! :mrgreen: )
user1876

Milagre wrote:
Bathosias wrote:I agree - the orb work is really intense and amazing. I hope you enjoy it! They all take practice, but the practice does pay off, in my experience! This is a must have for anyone in this path!! :devilthumbs:
Completely agree, i think it can be of great help even for people who have their 3rd eye wide open already, it helps in focus a lot, and to feel more grounded, two things one can't ignore when entering any spiritual path seriously!^^

Well, and the other VERY nice side of this Orb is the lots of astral/earthly fun we can get, cough, but i am still waiting to have 100 posts done so i can go to the Adults Session tell people what this lovelly Orb have made for me, hahaha (laughing like a crazy now! :mrgreen: )
'' Hi I will be ordering my Satanic orb on next week I cant wait its good to hear again how much ' the orb has helped you I hope to have some of that same luck work for me thanks again :)

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”