Satanic Orb Attunement

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Milagre

velle wrote:
Milagre wrote:
Bathosias wrote:I agree - the orb work is really intense and amazing. I hope you enjoy it! They all take practice, but the practice does pay off, in my experience! This is a must have for anyone in this path!! :devilthumbs:
Completely agree, i think it can be of great help even for people who have their 3rd eye wide open already, it helps in focus a lot, and to feel more grounded, two things one can't ignore when entering any spiritual path seriously!^^

Well, and the other VERY nice side of this Orb is the lots of astral/earthly fun we can get, cough, but i am still waiting to have 100 posts done so i can go to the Adults Session tell people what this lovelly Orb have made for me, hahaha (laughing like a crazy now! :mrgreen: )
'' Hi I will be ordering my Satanic orb on next week I cant wait its good to hear again how much ' the orb has helped you I hope to have some of that same luck work for me thanks again :)
Sorry for such a late reply, i think now you already had your attunement done, YAY!
Excited to hear about you, please tell us about your experience, that would be lovely to hear about your progress!
Dark blessings!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

The Satanic Orb is certainly working for me and pretty much enhancing everything. It has even enhanced the energy of my Vampyric feeding! I can feel its energy in the third eye area of my forehead. it is a complex thing, and almost like AI, in that is grows and learns as I do! My connections to my Demonic Companions are stronger, and it works through will...whatever I WILL to know about, I am learning and enhancing! It is 'learning me' whenever I use it, getting to know how I think and how my mind works. it is like having a Satanic computer! Very cool item, and I am constantly using it! It is very easy to use...just WILL something and there you go!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Milagre

Satan's Hellcat wrote:The Satanic Orb is certainly working for me and pretty much enhancing everything. It has even enhanced the energy of my Vampyric feeding! I can feel its energy in the third eye area of my forehead. it is a complex thing, and almost like AI, in that is grows and learns as I do! My connections to my Demonic Companions are stronger, and it works through will...whatever I WILL to know about, I am learning and enhancing! It is 'learning me' whenever I use it, getting to know how I think and how my mind works. it is like having a Satanic computer! Very cool item, and I am constantly using it! It is very easy to use...just WILL something and there you go!
GOSH i am so jealous of people like you, unfortunately i am still not there, bouhouuu!!! :(
People ar always telling how much they suffer or suffered because their 3rdt eye is open, but we ALL suffer anyway, be it dormant or open like a highway!

I feel like a i am some kind of a disable person because of it, lmao, i swear, everyday is like walking in the dark without knowing where to go, and here and there because of this kind of attunement, i can have a little message telling that everything will be ok or what i should do.

The dream of my life is to have better and clear guidance too, i hope it will work somehow, someday!
But for sure, i feel my companions better since the Orb, even if it is still random manifestations!^^
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Milagre wrote:
velle wrote:
Milagre wrote:
Bathosias wrote:I agree - the orb work is really intense and amazing. I hope you enjoy it! They all take practice, but the practice does pay off, in my experience! This is a must have for anyone in this path!! :devilthumbs:
Completely agree, i think it can be of great help even for people who have their 3rd eye wide open already, it helps in focus a lot, and to feel more grounded, two things one can't ignore when entering any spiritual path seriously!^^

Well, and the other VERY nice side of this Orb is the lots of astral/earthly fun we can get, cough, but i am still waiting to have 100 posts done so i can go to the Adults Session tell people what this lovelly Orb have made for me, hahaha (laughing like a crazy now! :mrgreen: )
'' Hi I will be ordering my Satanic orb on next week I cant wait its good to hear again how much ' the orb has helped you I hope to have some of that same luck work for me thanks again :)
Sorry for such a late reply, i think now you already had your attunement done, YAY!
Excited to hear about you, please tell us about your experience, that would be lovely to hear about your progress! '' Hi Milagre Yes I had my Satanic Orb attunement done three Weeks ago Today , and it has helped me greatly in many ways my third eye feels wonderful now ' I am able to connect to my companions better feeling energy around me better . I couldn't be more happy about it thanks :)
Dark blessings!
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Milagre

velle wrote:
Milagre wrote:
velle wrote:
Milagre wrote:

Excited to hear about you, please tell us about your experience, that would be lovely to hear about your progress! '' Hi Milagre Yes I had my Satanic Orb attunement done three Weeks ago Today , and it has helped me greatly in many ways my third eye feels wonderful now ' I am able to connect to my companions better feeling energy around me better . I couldn't be more happy about it thanks :)
Dark blessings!
I feel happy for you Velle, this attunement in wonderful, and before you where pretty open already, so i imagine it only brings you good things!^^

I hope you are taking the best benefits of it and having a good time with your companions and better connections with Dark Lords as well!
Dark Blessings for you!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Milagre wrote:Hello, all!^^

Did this attunement 2 months ago, so far i will put my experience.

The day i knew the work was even done already, i felt my fontanel pulsating so strong like never before, then the energy have come from the top of the head till the end of my spine, and i had throb "sucking" and massaging sensations in the sacrum bone, it felt like electricity, after more or less 20 minutes that was like nothing have happened and everything went in to peace, i have sleep in a calm night.

Several days after, i felt my sexual energy was like heightened, and i had spend a pretty nice time with my companions, i have felt urges as well of doing draws of Lord Satan, and i felt even more in love every time i think about Lord Lucifer and Mammon, it feels like caring, fatherly,nurturing etc, really great feelings.

Meanwhile i have found a place to live all alone, and manifestations of energy and intimacy with my spirit, entities companions have reach a new milestone. I was waiting to have my third eye opened for more spiritual messages, instead i had a lot of ahem,LOL!^^ Milagre thank you so much yes it has helped me so much with connecting to my companions ' and the Dark lords I have come to really enjoy working with if you haven't had The Satanic Orb done yourself you will enjoy it when you do best of luck to you

But i believe the ahem time is because they are cleansing the lower chakras to after move to the higher, and something there was blocking me, for that i am sure. The Orb gave them a new kick-start and opened a new gate for them to come forth , very pleased.

I had better time feeling my third eye as well, and it throbs sometimes all day long, it is wakening for good this time, i had several dreams since then, all about the future wakening of my third eye, and it have never happened before my entire life!

I still don't feel the full bodies of my spirits and i don't hear their voices, but i feel the pressure of their presence all over, and sometimes i just need of thinking in a certain name to blush,haha!^^

And for voices, i hear random ones before fall sleep and before waking in the morning, i thing it is just astral noise. I would hear it before, but that was rather rare, now it happens nearly everyday, yesterday i heard a clear " BINGO" from a feminine voice, it felt really like a " wow,finally" lol, it startled me, then i went to sleep!^^

I had a increase of lucid dreams too, i work daily for it, but the Orb have cleared the path way.

So far this is a great attunement, i truly recommends this work,
Thanks to Akelta!^^
So pleased with this work, i hope i can get some other crystals very soon!^^

Thanks for reading!^^ :devillove:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”