CQ's Lord Uphir working

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

I had the Lord Uphir third eye working done back in February. It was done after I went to sleep, I didn't feel anything. It didn't create an overnight change in my psychic abilities. In fact, I don't believe any working can deliver that as the third eye needs to grow organically through exercises. However, I am convinced that this working was instrumental in awakening my third eye. The first thing I noticed was being able to see visions during meditation and feeling energy buzzing on my skin. Here is an overview from Akelta:

Initial scan of the third eye chakra revealed a static almost electric energy that was over the chakra and was zapping it in various places. It was a very erratic energy that would need to be calmed. We had to get close enough to it to calm it down and though it did zap us a few times we were able to begin cooling it with a soothing and relaxing blue energy. Once we started to infuse it with the blue energy the static calmed down and we were able to assess the third eye chakra. There were a couple of sludge pockets that were in the outer layers of the chakra that would have to be removed. We got to work on those first.

Uphir worked to remove them delicately so that there would be no sludge spillage. As he worked to remove each sludge pocket we lined the space with an orange energy to repel sludge energy from returning in the future and filled the space with purple energy that matched the frequency of the chakra to promote growth and the awakening of her natural energies. We then went through the chakra infusing it with the purple energies to promote growth and development and also to expand and awaken her natural energies and allow her abilities to grow.

From there we moved to the connection points where we discovered that there were many black spots that were covering them and preventing the flow of spiritual energy from moving through them. Uphir worked to remove the black spots and as each connection was completed we smoothed over the energy removing any other blocks that were uncovered and coated the connections in a blue energy that was designed to promote focus and concentration of the energies moving through the connections. As we coated each one we checked the energy flow of spiritual energies and added a purple energy to assist with spiritual growth and the awakening of her natural abilities.

From there we moved to the pineal gland that was coated in a black tar like energy which was going to have to be removed. Uphir began removing the energy to reveal the pineal gland underneath while we infused a golden energy into the gland to assist it with reconnecting to Divinity. As Uphir removed the tar like energy he also massaged the gland to awaken it’s natural divine energies and also relax and rejuvenate it as it felt very tired and overworked. We continued to infuse the golden Divine energy into the gland and as it came to life and awoke as golden energy flowed from it and poured through the chakra and the connection points linking and connecting the system and allowing the energy to flow freely. The golden divine energy spread out over the mind as well and a few of the block broke and the mind started glowing a golden divine energy. It was very beautiful to observe.

We went to the mind next and infused blue energy within the layers allowing it to mix and flow with the golden energy building a communication foundation and assist the mind at developing focus and concentration whiles awakening her natural abilities. She has a very powerful intuitive streak that is beginning to awaken through the golden energies and the blue energy will help to build a foundation to allow these natural talents to grow. We checked the chakra to make sure it was spinning in the correct direction and checked to make sure all the energies were flowing smoothly. Her chakra is very beautiful.
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
Marosey

CQ

This is great. I'm encouraged to get some work done.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Yeah. This is the reading humans REALLY seem to need! I have not seen one yet that did not need some work! Mine had some surgical repairs connecting my third eye and ear....a few days later i remembered WHY I needed that surgery done. I was possessed by a sludge type demon that had taken over my mind. A very powerful Light Worker was using what I call "The Voice" to get it to let go of me. She was chanting, and I just COULD NOT hear her when she said a certain part of the prayer and she kept using more and more Light energy on me. SO I got confirmation that what I experienced was real. It was also VERY scarey, because she was literally SCREAMING at me....and I could not hear her!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
PhoenixRising
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Does write ups always come after the surgery or do people just get the surgery done without receiving it?
Like the phoenix that rises from the ashes I am eternal !!!
Heidi

This was interesting to read. I it interesting how different people's workings are often very different. It goes to show each person is truly unique and needs a different approach.
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

Coffee Queen wrote: From there we moved to the pineal gland that was coated in a black tar like energy which was going to have to be removed. Uphir began removing the energy to reveal the pineal gland underneath while we infused a golden energy into the gland to assist it with reconnecting to Divinity. As Uphir removed the tar like energy he also massaged the gland to awaken it’s natural divine energies and also relax and rejuvenate it as it felt very tired and overworked.
Re-reading the working myself, I wonder what was my pineal gland tired and overworked from. Do we unconsciously utilize our pineal gland in daily life for non spirit-related matters?
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Coffee Queen wrote:
Coffee Queen wrote: From there we moved to the pineal gland that was coated in a black tar like energy which was going to have to be removed. Uphir began removing the energy to reveal the pineal gland underneath while we infused a golden energy into the gland to assist it with reconnecting to Divinity. As Uphir removed the tar like energy he also massaged the gland to awaken it’s natural divine energies and also relax and rejuvenate it as it felt very tired and overworked.
Re-reading the working myself, I wonder what was my pineal gland tired and overworked from. Do we unconsciously utilize our pineal gland in daily life for non spirit-related matters?
Yes, it is a physical component of the brain and I was researching it and found that physical stressors like stress and temperature can effect the pineal gland. I know mine has been absolutely drained before. We are self repairing creatures so our bodies and energies can work to repair itself but sometimes there is something in our environment where it gets to much and it becomes overworked. It is one of those organs in the body that I think the ancients knew more about then we do and we are just beginning to understand it. I know Uphir knows a lot about it and has some pretty interesting techniques he preforms on it. It is true, we are all different. All these workings, lol, they have all been so different from each other.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Pwnie

I will be getting this in December
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Coffee Queen wrote:I had the Lord Uphir third eye working done back in February. It was done after I went to sleep, I didn't feel anything. It didn't create an overnight change in my psychic abilities. In fact, I don't believe any working can deliver that as the third eye needs to grow organically through exercises. However, I am convinced that this working was instrumental in awakening my third eye. The first thing I noticed was being able to see visions during meditation and feeling energy buzzing on my skin. Here is an overview from Akelta:

Initial scan of the third eye chakra revealed a static almost electric energy that was over the chakra and was zapping it in various places. It was a very erratic energy that would need to be calmed. We had to get close enough to it to calm it down and though it did zap us a few times we were able to begin cooling it with a soothing and relaxing blue energy. Once we started to infuse it with the blue energy the static calmed down and we were able to assess the third eye chakra. There were a couple of sludge pockets that were in the outer layers of the chakra that would have to be removed. We got to work on those first.

Uphir worked to remove them delicately so that there would be no sludge spillage. As he worked to remove each sludge pocket we lined the space with an orange energy to repel sludge energy from returning in the future and filled the space with purple energy that matched the frequency of the chakra to promote growth and the awakening of her natural energies. We then went through the chakra infusing it with the purple energies to promote growth and development and also to expand and awaken her natural energies and allow her abilities to grow.

From there we moved to the connection points where we discovered that there were many black spots that were covering them and preventing the flow of spiritual energy from moving through them. Uphir worked to remove the black spots and as each connection was completed we smoothed over the energy removing any other blocks that were uncovered and coated the connections in a blue energy that was designed to promote focus and concentration of the energies moving through the connections. As we coated each one we checked the energy flow of spiritual energies and added a purple energy to assist with spiritual growth and the awakening of her natural abilities.

From there we moved to the pineal gland that was coated in a black tar like energy which was going to have to be removed. Uphir began removing the energy to reveal the pineal gland underneath while we infused a golden energy into the gland to assist it with reconnecting to Divinity. As Uphir removed the tar like energy he also massaged the gland to awaken it’s natural divine energies and also relax and rejuvenate it as it felt very tired and overworked. We continued to infuse the golden Divine energy into the gland and as it came to life and awoke as golden energy flowed from it and poured through the chakra and the connection points linking and connecting the system and allowing the energy to flow freely. The golden divine energy spread out over the mind as well and a few of the block broke and the mind started glowing a golden divine energy. It was very beautiful to observe.

We went to the mind next and infused blue energy within the layers allowing it to mix and flow with the golden energy building a communication foundation and assist the mind at developing focus and concentration whiles awakening her natural abilities. She has a very powerful intuitive streak that is beginning to awaken through the golden energies and the blue energy will help to build a foundation to allow these natural talents to grow. We checked the chakra to make sure it was spinning in the correct direction and checked to make sure all the energies were flowing smoothly. Her chakra is very beautiful.
'' Very nice write up about your lord uphir working it really do makes a difference ' having this third eye working done . I know it did for me things have been just great every since Congrats CQ on your third eye working ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
eLuceo

When the Sludge Possessed Me
Beyond the fourth wall.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”