March Equinox Ritual

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Milagre

Hello all,

Even if it can't really be considered as a work, i wanted to let my testimonial of what happened after the ritual from March.

The day of the ritual, i was just excited to have it, lol, like everybody here, but did not feel anything really overwhelming.
The first thing was, when the priestess have tell they have read the names of all involved in front of Lucifer, i felt giggly and i laughed a lot, like i was kind of a teenager fan girl who have discovered the new music hit of her preferred singer,lol!^^

During the day of the ritual, i had absolutely nothing material to give to Lucifer,not a yellow candle, nor flowers, then i have talk to him in my mind.
First i have apologize, because i did not knew so much or learned about him, and because he is a Dark Lord, and so to be treated with respect, even if i don't always call him "Lord" he knows what i have in my heart, and what i think about him...
Then my little voice said: "do you think you have nothing?" remember why all those spirits wanted so much to be with you, i said "yeas, my energy, i will give him energy"

Then i meditate a little, and have let my imagination running free, and that is what happened:

I went in one of his palaces,and his cohort was there.Everywhere was on marble, with pearl colors, gold details, with massive colonnades, a little bite austere, but with some warm touch.
He was there next to his throne, but was not sitting, like my first time with Leviathan, he was working! (i will talk about Leviathan in another post,lol!^^)

During this time, and before even going to his place, i have begin to imagine a ball of energy, a little bit like a chi ball.

I have put inside of it, the energy of anything and everything i could find in my mind are considered precious in this world: jewels, gems, gold,flowers,precious essences, incense, the air, water, earth,etc

I went before his throne, and i bowed for him, and asked him if he wanted to accept my gift, as a token of my appreciation for him, and to be accepted under his protection and influence.
He did not talked to me, but looked at it very pleased, then someone came, and have put it in a box, to be treasured behind, in a big room somewhere. I bowed to him again, and i have opened my eyes.

During the night, i had this dream:
I went outside my house during the night, and i looked at the sky. it was bright with stars. But after, i could see only 4 big stars, and they have aligned themselves, from left to right, when the alignment was finished, the brightest of the stars, have send a ray of light so strong on my head, then during 3 seconds, the only thing i could see, was light, everything went white!!! :shocked:
I felt so astonished, that in the dream i was asking myself if it was the star, or a helicopter.
Then a man arrived with his ambulance, and he was smiling. I waked up.
I believe it was the way of Lucifer to tell me i was receiving his blessings, and the ambulance another symbol to tell me help was in the way for healing me.

Before i begin to contact Lucifer, i was watching the series "Lucifer" LOL, and so i have call this Lord several times "Mr.Morning Star"

I think that is the reason i saw a star, i am not really good at seeing,feeling spiritual stuff, and he have find the best way for me to understand his first manifestation.
Awesome night!^^

After this dream, i had another one very nice too, related to Lucifer, but it's something must be put in a adult 18+ post, and i did not saw it anywhere in the forum! :devilclap:

Thanks for reading!^^
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Awwwwww!!!! Good for you! I'm happy to hear you had such an awesome personal experience! :)
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Milagre

Cka75 wrote:Awwwwww!!!! Good for you! I'm happy to hear you had such an awesome personal experience! :)
Thanks CKa, i was so surprised too, i was thinking it would take months to make any contact with him, but the ritual of Akelta have for sure done the bridge to me, so it was more quick then what i thought.

I have read here, that a Lord will come for you when you genuinely need their help, and that is not a super idea to contact them just for curiosity or to see if they are real.

I waited 3 months before begin to talk to him, and i understood the March Equinox was a big huge chance in my life to do it in a safe way, with the help of people that are well versed in magic, and know what they are doing, and when i felt i was ready, i did it, isn't him awesome? haha! :devillust:

Now i recite his enn everyday, lets see what will happens in the next months! :)

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”