Satan Orb Testimonial

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

kenpodragon
Patron Deities: Hecate, Lucifer, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Astaroth, Abaddaon, Hasmoday, Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 100

So last night as I was going through my nightly rituals, I saw a black orb floating in my field of vision, and it continued to follow me around during my astral work with my patrons. I come to find out that the spell was cast last night, and thus the satan orb was placed in the aura last night and therefore explains the presence of the orb.

The dreams last night were all about learning and studying, as well as being introduced to new people and influences - with the prevailing theme that a long journey was about to begin.

Today, during my mantras I found that focusing on the orb, it helped to empower the chants, as well as deepen the reflective states. Astral travel has become much more vivid, and the entities that I am working with seem to be much more responsive to my communications.

It will be interesting to see how this orb plays out with the other skills I am working on and how it enhances my overall abilities.

Can't wait to play around with this further tonight during the dream walking.
The news and stories from the occult world. Spell Hub
badblood
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Azazel, Claunech

Verrrrrrry cool! I've been wondering about this spell myself. Actually, wondering about many of
the goodies in the S&S store!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”