Satanic orb spell

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

goaldigger123
Patron Deities: bune
Your favourite Demon?: wealth
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Hi all
Just wanna share my experience. The night akelta did the spell I saw a big black shadow pass my light. I wasn't afraid because im used to seeing my spirits do that but anyways that shadow was different. I really dont know how to explain it. But anyways a hour after I fell off to sleep I wasn't sure where I was it felt like a church my family was there. And this really really handsome guy I believe he had curly hair cant remember exactly his full discription but I woke up happy anyways I cant remember our conversation. But my horoscope weekly told me I was gonna receive advice from a man in a white suit. Im not gonna assume I met Satan but I think I did and I was definitely seduced by the handsome guys looks. What im gonna do tonight is think abt my dream some more and see if I can pick up where I left off. :sleepdevil:
(We are all being played in one form or another. I guess it comes down to how you are being played, are you being played in a way that benefits you and will overall lead you to your goals and be a win win situation for the parties involved, or are you being played in a way that will be harmful and destructive.) - Akelta Wilde

(Half asian half amazin :-* )
goaldigger123

Update: I didn't have another dream yet but does that really matter? My good hearing increased!!!! Im naturally a medium so I already have a somewhat supernatural ability. I wont get into to mych details but something I paid for elsewhere bound to my soul last night. I heard her speak once clearly, then as I dosed off I heard more chatter. I have been working with the spell by using the recommended directions with a twist ;). Thx akelta
(We are all being played in one form or another. I guess it comes down to how you are being played, are you being played in a way that benefits you and will overall lead you to your goals and be a win win situation for the parties involved, or are you being played in a way that will be harmful and destructive.) - Akelta Wilde

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

That is so cool Goaldigger! You are very welcome and thank you for posting your experiences. It is always interesting to hear about the experiences people have post working! Thank you for sharing yours!

That is very interesting dream, the man with curly hair, I wonder if he was a demon guide, or a demon initiating you in some way. The church os fascinating also. That is really cool!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
goaldigger123

Akelta wrote:That is so cool Goaldigger! You are very welcome and thank you for posting your experiences. It is always interesting to hear about the experiences people have post working! Thank you for sharing yours!

That is very interesting dream, the man with curly hair, I wonder if he was a demon guide, or a demon initiating you in some way. The church os fascinating also. That is really cool!
Maybe we will see my sinistaaaa sister :cloud: I however believe great things are in store I can truly feel it!!!! Its happening! :devilbow: all hail to me jk lol :devilbanana:

goaldigger123

Last update: the orb spell continues to work I had a psychic dream which was accurate. I had dreams before but I was blocked for a lil while, like akelta told me the spell will enhance and touch on your already given ability thx akelta u are truly sinistaaa and the best! :devilsecret: :crazy: :seasaw:

Parabola
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan

I too had the orb placed on me a few weeks ago, and I have seen a tremendous increase in my psychic abilities..Being a natural medium myself, it has greatly touched on subjects I was having a problem with getting in tune with..The night of the casting was frickin' Awesome!! I seen Father working in my head as I slept, it was a truly amazing experience :crazy:
You simply cannot be a Satanist, and not involve Satan..

HAIL Satan
HAIL Lucifer
goaldigger123

Parabola wrote:I too had the orb placed on me a few weeks ago, and I have seen a tremendous increase in my psychic abilities..Being a natural medium myself, it has greatly touched on subjects I was having a problem with getting in tune with..The night of the casting was frickin' Awesome!! I seen Father working in my head as I slept, it was a truly amazing experience :crazy:
Congrats friend :meditate: :zen: im hoping for even bigger results when I purchase the uphir today. Super excited abt that to. :cloud:

billy6868
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I had the Satanic Orb Spell done two night ago and it is awesome. I know it is still early but I feel more confident and all of my anger is gone, nothing upsets me now. I also don't worry about things or dwell on them anymore. I am very glad I receive the Satanic Orb Spell, a great gift from Lord Satan and the ladies. I thank Lord Satan for this gift and the Ladies of Satan and Sons.
GREAT MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS;
Average Minds Discuss events;
small minds discuss people.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

billy6868 wrote:I had the Satanic Orb Spell done two night ago and it is awesome. I know it is still early but I feel more confident and all of my anger is gone, nothing upsets me now. I also don't worry about things or dwell on them anymore. I am very glad I receive the Satanic Orb Spell, a great gift from Lord Satan and the ladies. I thank Lord Satan for this gift and the Ladies of Satan and Sons.
That is awesome Billy! Thank you so much for your kind words and that is wonderful what you have noticed so far! I am excited for your journey working with the Satanic Orb :)
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
billy6868
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

the entity of anger is back
GREAT MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS;