Sal's Azazel and Uphir Chakra Balane Write up

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Soooooooooooooo..........................heres my write up

Im going to be honest...............I almost wanted to break down and cry because of how fucking accurate this was..................

Hi Sal

Thank you so much, your Azazel/Uphir Chakra Balance and attunement write up has been completed. Below you will find an overview of what was observed during the working.

"We started the working by doing a scan of Sal’s aura. We went through the energies of his aura layer by layer. We started with the outer regions of the aura, going through the different layers and smoothing the energies. There was a lot of energy blocks that were especially present between the physical chakras and layers of the aura and the spiritual layers. There were also blocks in the root chakra which was the manifestation layer of the chakra. We worked through the chakras, removing the blocks and smoothing over the bumps that appeared. We also worked through and removed the tears that we found in his energy.

We worked our way through the layers, noting that there was a disconnect between the energies and certain chakras, specifically the chakras aligned with psychic development, those would have to be repaired. There were also disconnects between the physical and the manifestation layers. Because of this, the creation process was halted and may have often seemed stagnated in Sal. There were a lot of frustration energies that were around him that were causing this. We used a blue energy to calm them.

We started our chakra working at the Crown Chakra. The crown chakra was very dull in energy and there was a lot of blocks in it. He doesn't have a a lot of faith in himself or his abilities. There is a lot that he needs to work on in terms of believing in himself and working with the energies that he has in order to make full use of them. Uphir began the working by pulling energies from Divinity into the crown chakra while Azazel worked to integrate it into the energies of the chakra and remove any blocks that were uncovered.
That were a lot of blocks in the crown chakra that were heavily tied to beliefs. We pulled them out and pulled the golden energy down into the chakra infusing, it using this energy to blast away the blocks and open up the chakra so the energy can flow freely. He does not have a lot of faith in himself and he has a hard time grasping the energies of the spiritual world and making use of them. In order to manifest and change our lives we have to have faith, we have to have that convicted sense of self and that belief that we can do it, or else we end up stagnating and blocking our own progress. We worked to remove the blockages as much as we could and filled the chakra, opening and expanding the energies to allow for a smooth flow.

Then we moved to the Third Eye Chakra. Uphir worked to move the energies from the crown chakra into the third eye, while Azazel weaved them and integrated them into the chakra. There were a lot of blocks in the third eye was also a shield over it but we worked to remove it. We filled the chakra with divine energy and worked to remove the blocks to open it up and allow for a more clear and smooth flow. There was a band of energy that was wrapped around the third eye chakra which is constricting it. This was causing a lot of problems with the flow of energy. We worked to remove the band, pulling it off and healing the energy that was exposed as we did. We used white and Violet energy to heal this and to help open up the chakra and increase the flow of energy moving into it. There were also some interesting black spikes that were around the chakra as well as some false darkness. Sal is very shielded from himself and from his own abilities. He has a lack of faith in his abilities. This false darkness also leaves the impression of powerlessness. As we cleared it away, we worked with the energies to empower them and help strengthen him so that he can learn to trust in his abilities and trust in himself.

We then moved to the Throat Chakra. The throat chakra had a very interesting red energy that was around it. It was wrapped around it quite tightly and causing holes. There was an energy throughout the chakra which we worked to untangle. We pulled it off piece by piece. We had to heal the holes that were left and stop the energy blades which were coming out. Uphir pulled the energy down from the third eye chakra into the throat chakra while Azazel worked to weave the energies and integrate them into the throat chakra. This will help empower the energies and open up the communication centres of the throat chakra. The throat chakra is very heavily aligned with our ability to communicate, not just within the physical plane but also in the spiritual plane. When the throat chakra is blocked or injured, it makes it very hard for us to communicate. Spiritual communication is often the first to be affected by this. We then filled the chakra with divine energy, working from the inside out to open up the chakra and expand its energies, healing the damage that was done and helping its natural abilities to awaken.

We then moved to the Heart Chakra. His heart chakra was in a very interesting state. There was a lot of fragmented energies as the heart chakra was broken in several places. Uphir worked to bring the divine energy from the throat chakra to the heart chakra while Azazel worked to integrate the energies into the heart chakra. Uphir worked to repair the shards of fragments patching them up and piecing them back together. Azazel used a special weaving technique to strengthen them and hold them together. The heart chakra would need time to mend and heal and we advise in this timeframe to take it easy on himself and just allow himself that time he needs to heal. Practising self-love and self appreciation will also help with this, as the heart chakra at times can be very fragile. Overall they are very strong, but in certain circumstances they are very fragile. We used a powerful green energy to do a deep cleanse of the heart chakra opening it up and linking it to the divine energies that were coming in. As Uphir repaired the damage to the heart chakra we pulled it together. We then got to work to awaken the energies of the heart chakra and allow them to expand and flow through the rest of the aura. The heart chakra links the higher chakras to the lower chakras and when it is in this state and fragmented it's very hard for one to gain access to their skills and abilities. This type of healing will help us to heal ourselves and integrate our abilities, allowing them to work seamlessly with each other.

We then moved to the Solar Plexus Chakra. The solar plexus chakra was in a disempowered state. There was not a lot of divine energy moving through it so we brought the divine energy from the heart chakra into the solar plexus. The solar plexus needed to be connected to defend its own divine source. Azazel worked to make this happen, opening up the personal empowerment of the solar plexus chakra. Uphir brought the divine energy into the solar plexus and Azazel worked to weave it, linking it up to the different divine centres within the chakra to open up his natural skills and abilities. There were some small parasitical creatures that were on the sides of the chakra which we had to work to remove. As we removed them, we used a gold energy to heal the gaps that they had left. We then did a deep infusion with golden energy of the entire solar plexus chakra and helped to link it to its own personal divine source, this allowed the divine energy to flow freely through it.

We then moved to the Sacral Chakra. The sacral chakra was in a very interesting state. It was completely empty, there was no passion, no joy. The energies were struggling. There was a great deal of stress that was being put on the sacral chakra. Distress energy was causing a sense of urgency and desperation in all areas around him. The energies were all being affected by this stress and desperation. Uphir pulled the divine energies from the solar plexus into the sacral chakra to help ignite them and empower them while Azazel worked to integrate those energies into the chakra. As we worked to flood the chakra, we had to awaken the inner fire, the passion and empowerment. Also to awaken the trust that things will come together and work out. We worked to alleviate and remove the stress and energy that was found around the chakra which was causing a lot of blocks and problems. We then infused the chakra with orange energy to help awaken it and to bring back that grounded, calm state that allows one to navigate stressful situations and craft and build a life that they need. This is very needed in his life right now

We then finished with the Root Chakra. This was the chakra was the most damage of all. It was broken in many places and some of the pieces were not even connected to the main chakra centre. This was caused by excessive stress and also a disconnect from the manifestation and creation energies of the universe. It was causing a lot of blocks, affecting his manifestation ability and his ability to shift his surroundings in his life. We worked with the chakra to pull it back together, healing and mending it as we went. Uphir pulled the divine energy from the sacral chakra moving it through the root chakra. He linked it to the energies of the earth, bringing up the grounding strong energies of the planet. Azazel worked to integrate these energies into the chakra and help awaken the creative fires in the primal spark that allows us to create and shift the world around us. He worked with a red energy to help heal the chakra and help pull it together and bring it back to its natural state of being. The exercise at the end of the booklet provided will be essential for helping Sal and his manifestation skills as it continues to link the chakras, flooding them with divine energy and allowing them to grow and flourish so that he can access his full potential and his power."

Attached to this email you will find a booklet with information on your working and exercises to help with your continues spiritual growth. The exercises in this booklet are designed to help you with your continued chakra growth. Please let us know if you have any questions on your working.

Dark Blessings,
Akelta
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Wonderful,and interesting Chakra Reading Pwnie, thankyou for sharing it here with us. :devilthumbs:
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

Great share, I love this write up.
Pwnie

I'm super glad I got it and honestly it made me come to terms with some things that have been eating at me for awhile now. The workbook that comes with the working man by the way is super simple and super informative; highly recommend this working. I got more write ups to come and waiting on my DC
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Do you feel anything now when you do the exercises that come with it?
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
DoubleD

Lok:

As someone who has gotten a write up as well as many readings from clairvoyants I can safely say that following the instructions that come with will definitely cause feelings to come up. this particular working is amazing in that it shortens that time to open the third eye up, rather than spending a lot of time opening, you spend your time keeping it open and learning how to expand it. It is an amazing thing indeed and if you are thinking about getting it done, I can't say enough good.

It's unique, personal, and genuine
Pwnie

Lokakisa wrote:Do you feel anything now when you do the exercises that come with it?
I just started this morning, but I do have to know though, is it okay to read and visualize while eyes are open so I can do excercises?

Also the main thing I notice is that my 3rd eye throbs a bit; but I also got the surgery and I got the hektate ritual as well.

Will have write ups on all workings I get
DoubleD

@Pw:

Yes it is totally okay to focus with your eyes open, if that is what is comfortable. It's all about visualization. I have to have my eyes closed because my eyes dry out pretty easily.

throbbing is normal and it comes in waves, so that is also totally normal. go with it, feel it and use the throbbing as a focus. Don't forget all your chakras, while you focus on one keep going and keep them all open.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”