My dream, Does it have a meaning?

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Eve232
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Hello everyone, first I want to tell you I am new here (and a total noob lol), and im from Europe so my english may have some spelling mistakes. :)

I want to tell you all about a dream I had, it was so realistic, and it felt so different from other dreams that I wonder if it has any meaning,
I hope you guys can tell me more..

I was in a desert, hungry and alone, I needed water and food bad..all of a sudden a man on a motorbike appeared and told me he can bring me to a market closeby.. ofcourse i was thrilled and I jumped right on.. we drove over sand and sand and more sand..
all of a sudden a market was there and he told me to get all I needed, he would take care of the expenses.
I was looking at nice fresh sandwiches, (im vegetarian, and even in my dream it did not contain any meat), All of a sudden an old
man came up to me smiling, he was tan, had blue eyes and a rope on.
I said hello and smiled back, he started talking about if I knew who he was..I said no and I told him I was lost..
He said he knew and showed me a tattoo on his arm.. it was a text, but I couldnt read what it was..as the characters looked like some
language I have no clue about. Dont even know if it exist on this earth. He said I am King Solomon, and whenever you need me you can
ask my help, using those characters. Then something like a whirlwind blew me back to the desert and I woke up.

This dream felt SO real, its unbelievable.
I do not remember the signs he had on his arm, but it was a mixture between drawings and words...thats what I fell at least.

Thanks for reading.

E.
fire083
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

If you have any spirits it could have been a way to introduce its self to you.
All my freestyle dancing is basically magic.
To be the left hand of a god.
Syriana
Patron Deities: Hecate,Loki,Bune
Your favourite Demon?: All of my guys
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

That is a very interesting dream for sure...I would try to research that language you saw in the tattoo best you can and see if you get any clues to what that may have meant. May try to help you narrow things down as to who gave you the dream if it was one of your spirits or entities. (When I have dreams this clear and loud it's an entity for me,spirit messages are like a radio station that has a bit of static in it when I get them. Just a thought. :)devil: )
~Bury all your secrets in my skin. Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins.~ Slipknot,"Snuff" :possessed:

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”