Maybe an experience, maybe not.

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Kei

*sigh* I wish I was more attuned to these things...I feel like the kid left behind watching their friends graduate to the next grade. :P

But I've welcomed a few more entities and spirits to my family relatively recently, including Black Flame Master T (who I'm pretty sure must either be really patient or is already tired of my neurotic episodes XD ) and have noticed things actually moving forward for me. Well, aside from the day I briefly lost T's vessel and nearly had a heart attack until I calmly retraced my steps. XD

Money has been one major factor holding me back from my goals, but in the past few weeks I've had more hours at work than they usually give. Not enough to get rich, but certainly to pay a couple more bills. And one of my co-workers (who I used to be convinced hated me) outright gave me a significant amount of money to pay off a large debt with the understanding I'll pay them back what/when/if I can. I didn't even ASK them, they offered and then insisted. They're known for being generous, but I didn't ever expect this from them. Of course, I'll uphold my own obligation and pay them back ASAP. But now that they've done this, the timeframe for my goals has moved up considerably. :shock:

Not to mention I've been handling some rather heavy, intense issues and battling old scar-riddled fears that have kept me static for a long time. I figured they would forever impair me, but now I'm trying hard to push past them. I've had the urge to thoroughly clean my place, and have been thinking more deeply about issues that terrify me to identify the root cause behind the fear and learn more about the truth underneath said issues. Is it my spirit family's influence, or my own frustration at the status quo? I wish I could say, but I'm beginning to believe it's a combination of the two.

I still fight with the idea that my spirit family is all in my head, but I can't deny that even before spirit keeping, "someone" apparently was looking out for me. Too many coincidences in the past that spared me the fate of those around me. I guess my future self will be evidence enough, yeah? :zen: :lol:
"There is hope in this world. Certainly, there is.
However, reality is far more cruel than you can imagine.
That's why you must become stronger." --Yoshimoto Koya, Family Game
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

You and I seem to be having the same experiences. I have been trying to move forward and get out of my rut..I really wasn't making much progress until recently. I am slowly make some changes in the way I think about myself and others. I am "moving" certain things/people out of my life.

My finances seems to be getting better as I am starting to curb some impulse spending. I also questioned whether my spirit family was all in my head, but I believe they are not and are helping me.

I am glad things are working out for you.
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”